Author Topic: CPX Foxtrot  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
CPX Foxtrot
« on: February 26, 2012, 09:41:58 AM »
The first rule of CPX Foxtrot, is don't talk about CPX Foxtrot.

An example of a public mention during the private communication phase is a blogger or commenter posting text similar to the following:

"And be sure to participate in CPX Foxtrot."
"Remember, CPX Foxtrot is coming up."
"Are you ready for CPX Foxtrot? I am."

If a prospective participant then asks about details for the CPX, other participants should provide the prospect with the CPX using private communications if that prospect is within the normal and customary reach of the provider. If not, then an appropriate response would be:

"Thanks for asking about that. Ask someone you know about CPX Foxtrot. If they don't know, ask them to ask. When you get CPX Foxtrot, you will know why it has to be this way."

Examples of providing the text of this CPX to others within the normal or customary scope of FreeFor communications include:

"A friend sent this to me. It is an interesting concept that probably should be discussed further."
"I am concerned that this idea might have unintended negative consequences. Worth a read."

So I got this in an email from Tom Baugh, author of "Starving the Monkeys", which is a thought provoking  and entertaining book. He seems to have spent some time in contact with the intelligence community ( or at least like to let on that he has)  and challenges you to do your own work. (There is only one thing Protactinium is good for. I will let the reader figure it out)  Anyway, if its a psy-op from the Fed, Baugh was taken in (or he has been an agent all along, but I doubt it)  Or the thing could be legit. (Isn't being afraid of your own government fun?)

And if a "false flag" attack seems far fetched to you, remember that Fast and Furious is an example of one.  Some think 9/11 was as well, thought I don't agree. (They are going to fake an attack and are willing to kill thousands, but would never use real planes and passengers, and would use planned detonations to bring down the building, and would be dumb enough to still set them off -after the fact, in a building that wasn't damaged?) Point is this adminstration is certainly willing to help some people into their graves to help advance their agenda,and Obama obviously hates americans enought to feel it would be fine to bomb a city... as long as you know, only a small number of black people live there- Maybe Des Moines? Omaha?)

Anyway, this  e-mail was announcing the "public" phase of CPX Foxtrot, but my question is : How many on this forum knew about CPX Foxtrot before now?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: CPX Foxtrot
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
First I've heard of such an operation.

Fast & Furious and all subsequent operations absolutely are such types.

$64k question: Who has let slip out such existence of this and are they reputable?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 10:21:37 AM »
The monkey is in the blind.
I repeat:
The monkey is in the blind.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 11:23:58 AM »
$64k question: Who has let slip out such existence of this and are they reputable?

Well I know about it because it has apparently entered the "public phase" decribed in the document, so Baugh, apparently a pre-public phase particpant, could post it to his website and send out an email. Here is the addtional text I got:

CPX Foxtrot Now Active!

Now that the action date and time has passed, CPX Foxtrot is now active. This means that the public communication phase has begun. As a result, we are now hosting the full text on our site here. A little more readable form is given as HTML here.

Like it, hate it, or fear it, I think that CPX Foxtrot is an overwhelming success in that OpFor was unable, or unwilling, to my knowledge, to disrupt or prematurely trigger public release. Hmmm. That sounds a little funny, in retrospect.

Anyway, this time around, FreeFor forced OpFor to keep their dogs on a leash for a change, and that is a good start ...

Now please help generate public interest in CPX Foxtrot. I've started using the twitter hashtag #cpxfoxtrot, which is probably as good as any.

Keep in touch, my friends.

The real question is who wrote the CPX and whose side are they on (or is that what you meant?)
This could be a mapping operation by the spooks in  the Fed to see who would be interested in forming a response, and what form those responses might take. They can  just map out where and to whom the CPX was sent and put them on the watch/kill list. if such exist. Or it could be the 3% or Oathkeepers just trying to see what the spooks will do with this sort of thing, as the CPX doc  suggests. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
I hadn't heard a word of this before now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 01:59:15 PM »
CPX Foxtrot? Is that like Facebook Timeline or sometin'?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
I have no idea whether this is relevant or not, just that while I was reading it, this issue came to mind:

One of the nation’s leading electronic privacy groups claimed this week that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) misled members of Congress during a recent hearing on whether the Department is paying a defense contractor $11.4 million to keep tabs on protected free speech and dissent against government policies on the Internet.

In a letter (PDF) sent Wednesday to the ranking members of the House Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence, Ginger McCall, who directs EPIC’s Open Government Project, explains that details within the document directly contradict testimony given during the hearing (PDF).

Altogether, the documents released by EPIC in January and in February reveal that the Department is paying defense contractor General Dynamics to monitor the Internet for “reports that reflect adversely on DHS and response activities,” including “reports that pertain to DHS and sub agencies — especially those that have a negative spin on DHS/Component preparation, planning, and response activities,” among other things.

“The DHS testimony, as well as the documents obtained by EPIC, indicate that the agency is monitoring constantly, under very broad search terms, and is not limiting that monitoring to events or activities related to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, or manmade disasters,” McCall explained to lawmakers. “The monitoring is designed to be over-broad, and sweeps in large amounts of First Amendment activity. The DHS has no legal authority to engage in this monitoring.”

Did she actually say "no legal authority"?!  Bwahah.

It is already a matter of public record that the U.S. Air Force has purchased software used for “persona management” across multiple social media platforms, which gives information operatives the ability to control a virtual army of fake people online. Military officials told Raw Story that the software was being used for “classified social media activities” overseas.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:19:19 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »
SO, I read the whole thing carefully. It seems like the gist is, "let's discuss what would happen if people responded to false flag operation - without talking about what the responses might be or making any plans to respond - and in so doing, try to use the discussion to figure out who the good guys and the bad guys are." That about sum it up?

It seems to me to be primarily an effort to get people discusssing the possibility of a false flag operation, and instilling that possibility into the public consciousness. It also seems to me that in the event of a false flag operation, with a widely disseminated public pre-consciousness of the possibility of such an event, and no coordinated plan of action in place to diffuse or take advantage of such a false flag operation, that mass chaos would ensue.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:14 PM »
This looks to me like a warning from FreeFor about OpFor intentions, right?  So who really is FreeFor and who is really OpFor?  Wouldn't we need elements within our own national security apparatus to be part of OpFor if a false flag event is being planned?  I am starting to think this is an effort on someones behalf to smoke out the opposition, perhaps to flesh out those red, blue and yellow lists a little better.

Ever since NDAA hit the books there has been all sorts of troubling crap coming out.  The EPIC Pan mentions came out of the DHS's NOC/OPS outfit and we've documented that well here, as well as the FBI biotmetric database and other issues.

I guess I hope I am not on the red list...probably on the blue, so maybe I got some time, eh?

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
This looks to me like a warning from FreeFor about OpFor intentions, right?  

If taken at face value this was a test by Citizen led Freedom Forces (FreeFor)  to set up a quasi-clandestine cell network  and see what Opposition Forces (Opfor)  would do. Would  they interfere with the attempt? Would they try to bring in moles? Would they try to tamper with the discussion,etc.

But it could just as easily be an attempt by the Fed  to see who would be willing to enage in such a cell group.

I don't know if they are keeping lists or not. Nor if they really have the man power required to go collecting- especially since the one they would go after first would also be the best prepared and most likely to see them coming. If I start seeing famous people go missing, thta is my que to bug out.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 04:08:24 PM »

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/operation-efad-d-minus-5/]http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/operation-efad-d-minus-5/      ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 04:56:27 PM »
This looks to me like a warning from FreeFor about OpFor intentions, right?  

If taken at face value this was a test by Citizen led Freedom Forces (FreeFor)  to set up a quasi-clandestine cell network  and see what Opposition Forces (Opfor)  would do. Would  they interfere with the attempt? Would they try to bring in moles? Would they try to tamper with the discussion,etc.

But it could just as easily be an attempt by the Fed  to see who would be willing to enage in such a cell group.

I don't know if they are keeping lists or not. Nor if they really have the man power required to go collecting- especially since the one they would go after first would also be the best prepared and most likely to see them coming. If I start seeing famous people go missing, thta is my que to bug out.

Such is my fear, tread with caution!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 10:31:50 PM »
Looking more and more like the climate of Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia where nobody knows the good guys or bad and perhaps they don't even know themselves.

Obviously the solution it for the gargantuan government to be shrunk to about 85% of it's current size and restricted to constitutional powers but just who will champian such a move to the right? RP sounds like he is but when push comes to shove, he strikes out as the extremist libertarian he truly is.

Batter up!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 10:38:03 PM »
I'd say "by" 85% of its current size.  It will happen, all by its lonesome.  What cannot be sustained will not sustain.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 07:39:50 AM »
Yup, wait for it, almost there...

charlesoakwood

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 01:02:22 PM »
I like how most don't make reference to the method of removal, I find that hopefull!    ;D