Author Topic: Animals  (Read 5126 times)

hemm

Animals
« on: March 13, 2011, 08:51:34 AM »
This just leaves me speechless with rage.

Jewish couple and three children killed in West Bank

read more at the link.

(Reuters) - A Jewish couple and three of their children were stabbed to death in bed in a West Bank settlement in what Israeli officials said Saturday was an attack by one or more Palestinians who broke into their home.

Israeli troops set up roadblocks and were searching the area around the Jewish religious settlement of Itamar, near the Palestinian city of Nablus, for the killer or killers.

In a televised speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed shock that the parents and three of their children -- including a baby -- were "brutally murdered on Sabbath eve while sleeping."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Animals
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
It is infuriating. I read that Palestinians were handing out candy in celebration.

The Arab's and Muslims of the world who refuse to denounce this kind of evil are a scourge on humanity, and the world would be better off if they were purged from existence.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Animals?  Yes, but evil animals who have not the excuse a base animal has.

They should all be hunted down and destroyed, they are incompatible sub-humans who offer nothing beneficial to humankind.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

hemm

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
Animals?  Yes, but evil animals who have not the excuse a base animal has.

They should all be hunted down and destroyed, they are incompatible sub-humans who offer nothing beneficial to humankind.

that.

hemm

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »
WARNING.

GRAPHIC pictures at the link.

THIS IS WHAT THESE MOTHERFVCKERS WILL DO TO YOU AND YOURS IF THEY GET THE CHANCE.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142846

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »
I think it's time we start threatening to blow up that stupid black rock they worship in Mecca. Want your holy relic to remain intact? Stop being savages. And absolutely every Muslim in the West needs to be deported back to the Islamic world. We don't have the ability to discern which ones are active terrorists (a minority), which ones are genuinely good (another minority), and which ones are passive support networks for terrorists (the majority). Given the impossibility of precise delineation, and the dire consequences of erring the wrong way, I say the only sensible thing is to boot all of them. Yes it's a stereotype. Yes it's discriminatory. Contrary to PC dogma, the ability to stereotype and discriminate are pretty fundamental tools of survival that have been around since the caveman days.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »
I've been wanting to nuke Mecca & Medina for some time now...and bulldozing that crap in Jerusalem.  Screw 'em.  Flush 'em all out by destroying their precious holy sites and then crush them forever!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 03:39:46 PM »
And they wonder why people hate them. The Jews have waited long enough to put an end to this crap send in the dozers and don't stop till there's nothing left. Let the country that wants them step up and pick them up before it's cleaned up.No child should die like that.

Animals don'd do that sort of thing,I don't have words for them that would be harsh enough.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
This is exactly why my son came back from Iraq with a healthy dose of hatred for anything muslim.

This is infuriating. I'm called out for my justified concern and muslims are free to excute thier hatred.

There is a war looming......

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »

D-11s blade to blade, putumin lo and go.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »
This video contains some of the same (graphic) images as the link posted above by hemm, but also contains some further information about what happened:

http://www.myisrael.org.il/action/739

Warning - graphic

And just remind yourself, these Muslim fanatics are the sort of people the Left are eagerly aligning themselves with. Moonbattery collected some comments about these murders, left by readers at the Huffington Post: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/03/muslims-murder.html

Just a few:

Hwamanda
    how can you ocupy someones land and expect peace

Derek Hummel
    Haha… someone should inform Israel that they actually have to STOP building settlements before the threat of new settlements is an effective punitive measure.

ammsamm
    Years and years of useless and biased negotiations - enough. The Palestinians deserve justice and their state.

HUFFPOST BLOGGER
    Sharmine Narwani
    …I fervently believe that all settler children should be removed from the care of their parents who irresponsibly place their offspring in harm's way for the sake of "ideology. " Today's violence should not be in vain. Half a million illegal settlers must be removed from occupied territories in order for there to be a lasting peace in the area. These young families are Israel's "human shields and live bait" - incentivized by the state to move into the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a frontline army to depopulate Palestinian land.

John RD Kidd
    Those who choose to live by the sword, die by the sword. This atrocity has to be seen in context. The quasi judicial killing of civilians by Israeli forces is seen as acceptable whilst the murder of settlers is seen as murder.

Darcha
    A suicide bomber is not crazy. Desperate? Yes. Angry? Yes. Murderous? Yes. It's simply convenient for some to label the suicide bomber as crazy or fanatical, as that relieves them from having to see that bomber as a) human, b) as having rational reasons for wanting to kill the innocent.

Anbreen
    Some of the worst settlers are crazed Americans.

HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATOR
    BrettnCalgary
    It does take a stronger stomach to do it up close and personal like this, rather than from a US flying weapons platform. The guy who did it probably wishes he had a fleet of American F-16's under his command.

MaryfromIL
    Israel never gives, Palestinians have given up hope. People without hope and living in appalling conditions are dangerous, and for good reason.

alpi57
    This, also, has to be a warning to the Israeli settlers that you can only push a human being so far.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-13/israeli-government-approves-construction-in-some-west-bank-settlements.html

Israel approved construction of several hundred [more than 400] homes in Jewish settlements after the killing of five members of an Israeli family living in the West Bank.

They need to retake the Sinai and relocate the cockroaches back to (new) Egypt and Syria where they belong and let them deal with it.
This whole thing is spiraling out of control they may as well control the spiral.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 06:55:12 AM »
This video contains some of the same (graphic) images as the link posted above by hemm, but also contains some further information about what happened:

http://www.myisrael.org.il/action/739

Warning - graphic

And just remind yourself, these Muslim fanatics are the sort of people the Left are eagerly aligning themselves with. Moonbattery collected some comments about these murders, left by readers at the Huffington Post: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/03/muslims-murder.html

Just a few:

Hwamanda
    how can you ocupy someones land and expect peace

Derek Hummel
    Haha… someone should inform Israel that they actually have to STOP building settlements before the threat of new settlements is an effective punitive measure.

ammsamm
    Years and years of useless and biased negotiations - enough. The Palestinians deserve justice and their state.

HUFFPOST BLOGGER
    Sharmine Narwani
    …I fervently believe that all settler children should be removed from the care of their parents who irresponsibly place their offspring in harm's way for the sake of "ideology. " Today's violence should not be in vain. Half a million illegal settlers must be removed from occupied territories in order for there to be a lasting peace in the area. These young families are Israel's "human shields and live bait" - incentivized by the state to move into the West Bank and East Jerusalem as a frontline army to depopulate Palestinian land.

John RD Kidd
    Those who choose to live by the sword, die by the sword. This atrocity has to be seen in context. The quasi judicial killing of civilians by Israeli forces is seen as acceptable whilst the murder of settlers is seen as murder.

Darcha
    A suicide bomber is not crazy. Desperate? Yes. Angry? Yes. Murderous? Yes. It's simply convenient for some to label the suicide bomber as crazy or fanatical, as that relieves them from having to see that bomber as a) human, b) as having rational reasons for wanting to kill the innocent.

Anbreen
    Some of the worst settlers are crazed Americans.

HUFFPOST COMMUNITY MODERATOR
    BrettnCalgary
    It does take a stronger stomach to do it up close and personal like this, rather than from a US flying weapons platform. The guy who did it probably wishes he had a fleet of American F-16's under his command.

MaryfromIL
    Israel never gives, Palestinians have given up hope. People without hope and living in appalling conditions are dangerous, and for good reason.

alpi57
    This, also, has to be a warning to the Israeli settlers that you can only push a human being so far.

I can imagine, if this is puff ho, how much worse it is at KOS & MO!  Scum siding with worse scum, they can join their pal's in exile in Sinai like Charles suggests, see how long they last cohabitating with their friends!  Get an enormous fleet of bulldozer, tanks and graters and push every last one of them out of Israel, let them rot in the Sinai, let the damn Arab League tend to them if they wish!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 07:58:14 AM »
The Left's unholy alliance with radical Islam is almost inexplicable, unless you apply Occam's Razor. Then it becomes clear that the most obvious answer is that the Left and radical Islam share a primary goal. Then it all comes into focus.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »
That's a good point OLJ. It's the Left's lying tongue that calls opposition to their radicalism "phobic". Islamophobic, homophobic, xenophobic, you name it. My opposition to the Leftist agenda has little to do with fear aside from trepidation at the thought of what their radicalism means for the future of my children and grandchildren should we fail to stop them. My opposition has much more to do with focused contempt, derision, and sometimes hatred when I allow my base nature to indulge.

ETA: Hey, where'd your post go???

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »
Oh oh! Disappearing posts!  Not again!

::whatgives::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 10:10:01 AM »
Oh oh! Disappearing posts!  Not again!

Did OLJ go with it?
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 10:14:03 AM »
Doesn't look like it; he's still a member.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
Oh oh! Disappearing posts!  Not again!

Did OLJ go with it?

No. There was something wacky with how the post was formatted. I replied right after he posted, and saw that it was messed up, so I half-expected him to re-edit and fix it, but I guess he chose to delete the post instead.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 12:32:59 PM »
Good because he/sh is off to a great start.
 Filippo Mazzie