Author Topic: Runaway slave  (Read 647 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Runaway slave
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »
Sounds like an interesting flick. I may actually have to catch this one. I'm sure it'll get a Golden Globe and an Oscar. ::laughonfloor::

http://www.runawayslavemovie.com/site/

The Runaway Slave Movie

From the creators of Tea Party: The Documentary Film comes a new documentary about freedom. Runaway Slave exposes the economic slavery of the black community to the Progressive, big government policies of the U.S. government.  The film’s heroes are black conservatives who are speaking out so that all Americans can truly be “free at last.”

The film’s central figure is Rev. C.L. Bryant, a self-professed “runaway slave. A former NAACP chapter president in Garland, TX, C.L. abandoned an organization he felt was more about political posturing, and less about civil rights. As a former Democratic Radical who escaped the bondage of Progressivism and denounced the shackles of entitlements, he has committed himself to helping others secure the blessings of liberty that are guaranteed by the Constitution with his new found conservative values.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Runaway slave
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:15:39 AM »
The trailer looks excellent...

Runaway Slave Movie - Trailer #2 with special message from CL Bryant

I think a Black conservative calling himself a "Runaway Slave" is EXACTLY the kind of branding that could bring the fact of Leftist race-hustling into the forefront.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Runaway slave
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 11:46:50 AM »
"As a former Democratic Radical who escaped the bondage of Progressivism and denounced the shackles of entitlements, he has committed himself to helping others secure the blessings of liberty that are guaranteed by the Constitution with his new found conservative values."

::bows::

"I think a Black conservative calling himself a "Runaway Slave" is EXACTLY the kind of branding that could bring the fact of Leftist race-hustling into the forefront."

Amen!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.