Author Topic: Obama to Veto Bill That Will Provide Water To Central California Drought Region  (Read 381 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/02/captain-destruction-barack-obama-promises-to-veto-bill-that-will-provide-water-to-central-california/

Despite ...

A federal judge ruled on in December 2010 that the liberal study that forced California officials to cutback on water to the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta was based on faulty science.

... and the House passing H.R. 1837, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Water Reliability Act so the farmers can once again farm.

What I didn't know about this whole mess is in the process of protecting the delta smelt, most of the water formerly used for irrigation ends up passing out into the ocean.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
So, once again BS science kills off industry and reduces national food production...for what?!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Anything and everything is sacrificed to the idols of SELF. Shove these people's faces into reality and they still won't believe it. 

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."