Author Topic: Breitbart, Beck and Limbaugh?  (Read 1554 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Breitbart, Beck and Limbaugh?
« on: March 02, 2012, 10:25:36 AM »
Bomb squad called to Rush's house yesterday

A power outage (a transformer blew, says Joe Pags) at Beck's studio in Texas this morning put the show off the air.

Coinky-dink?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Breitbart, Beck and Limbaugh?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
“Maybe my overly active imagination kicked into overdrive... but you heard what Breitbart said – he has videos … we’re going to vet the president...I’m asking a crazy question, but so what? We the people want an answer. This was not an ordinary man. If I don’t ask this question, I would be remiss.”
[blockquote]- Michael Savage[/blockquote]

HT: gatewaypundit
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 11:16:39 AM »
Yah, IDP; I got sucked into the comments to that post at Gateway, one of which led me to Pat Dollard's site with the vid.  There's a whoooole lotta people wondering just as you were yesterday.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:24:06 AM »
Certainly enough info to prick the ears and pay close attention, not enough yet to conclude nefarious intent.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:36:44 AM »
Certainly enough info to prick the ears and pay close attention, not enough yet to conclude nefarious intent.

Oh, I'm sure there was nefarious intent alright.  Whether it morphed into action is what requires a wait-and-see.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 11:42:25 AM »
I hate when my mind is pushed this direction, but considering the incredible cannot be discarded out of hand anymore.

Andrew said to look out for March 1st!

http://www.infowars.com/breitbart-wait-til-they-see-what-happens-march-1st/

So Savage & IDP are right, if the Obama vetting video is not released in its explosive entirety...

Latest word is to be released in 7-10 days!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/filmmaker-steve-bannon-breitbarts-tapes-of-obamas-college-years-to-be-released-in-7-to-10-days/

This is Andrew's legacy, his gift to America, it better not be sanitized one iota!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 11:50:30 AM »
Yah, IDP; I got sucked into the comments to that post at Gateway, one of which led me to Pat Dollard's site with the vid.  There's a whoooole lotta people wondering just as you were yesterday.

...And when the Los Angeles County Coroner comes forth with his report that Breitbart died of a heart attack while walking alone on the street, will I believe it? Will those "whole lotta" people believe it?

I would think that a lot depends on the production and content of those video tapes. But then again, I could imagine him being killed not to prevent their release, but in retribution for it.

I really don't wanna get sucked into conspiracies. But I guess it's somewhat how I roll. Face-value has little value to me when web-strands lead to more questions that have no satisfactory answers. I can't help where my mind goes when circumstances lead away from the media narrative.

When I read this yesterday morning, and the first paragraph included the conclusion that he died of "natural causes", and previous "health problems" seeped into the narrative almost immediately... all that, combined with the fact that Breitbart was arguably the most effective warrior we have on the conservative side, breaking open a new frontier untouched by previous warriors like Limbaugh, and the fact that he recently threatened the obscure past of this corrupt president... I immediately thought, "Andrew Breitbart was assassinated."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:53:35 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 11:54:44 AM »

Medical records from the last two years will shed a lot of light on this quandary.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
Despite my pissed off reaction at his death, he did have a lot of heart problems we have learned.

I'm still going through my day dreading the 3rd shoe to drop.  Davy Jones, Andrew Breitbart, #3...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
Despite my pissed off reaction at his death, he did have a lot of heart problems we have learned.

I'm still going through my day dreading the 3rd shoe to drop.  Davy Jones, Andrew Breitbart, #3...

Whitney Houston?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 10:27:35 AM »
Of course they are.  We peons are not supposed to question ANYTHING we're fed as the official line of the day lest we demonstrate our need for re-education.

Meantime, we have to go to Reuters, of all places, to get the information Yahoo was unable to:

"Coroners conducted an autopsy on the body of conservative activist Andrew Breitbart on Friday but deferred a formal finding on the cause of his death until toxicology and lab tests are completed, officials said.

Los Angeles County Coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey said toxicology and microscopic tissue studies were ordered because of Breitbart's death at the relatively young age of 43.

They will take four to six weeks to complete, he said.

"It's standard procedure," Harvey said. "We have a very young man who died suddenly and unexpectedly, so we want to make sure we cover all the bases."

Breitbart, the founder of an influential conservative website named after himself and a lightning-rod of liberal criticism, died on Thursday after collapsing on a sidewalk near his Los Angeles home.

A friend of Breitbart has told Reuters that the activist had a history of heart problems and was believed to have suffered a heart attack.

Harvey declined to comment on any findings of the autopsy, saying that the coroner's office was not releasing any preliminary information.

"We want to have a clear picture for everyone," before issuing any public findings, he said.

Breitbart, a brash and outspoken blogger and commentator, was at the center of several news websites including www.Breitbart.tv, www.breitbart.com and www.biggovernment.com.

Breitbart brought to national attention a sexually suggestive photo Democratic U.S. Representative Anthony Weiner posted through his Twitter page, fueling a scandal that eventually led to the congressman's resignation.

He also targeted ACORN, or the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now -- posting videos in 2009 by conservative activists who secretly taped employees of the group giving tax advice to a couple posing as a pimp and a prostitute.

The controversy led Congress to deny federal housing funds to ACORN, which disbanded in 2010."

And, NO, it did NOT.

H/T Big Government

On another note, have you seen the big, fcking LIE about women needing permission slips from their employers regarding birth control that I posted on the Fluke "droning" thread?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 04:36:45 PM »
I may be getting more suspicious...is there a relationship to the Rush bomb squad deal and his Fluke apology?

::foilhathelicopter::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »
I may be getting more suspicious...is there a relationship to the Rush bomb squad deal and his Fluke apology?

I'm right there with you. I am honestly worried about something happening to Rush. I mean, if the Left is now to the point where it is willing to declare open warfare against an entity as massive as the Catholic Church (and Christianity in general) it says to me that they have reason to believe we are at a point where the truth coming out about who and what they are won't matter anymore. They are seriously emboldened right now.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
They are seriously emboldened right now.

This I believe 100%.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 06:35:56 PM »

I'm right there with you. I am honestly worried about something happening to Rush. I mean, if the Left is now to the point where it is willing to declare open warfare against an entity as massive as the Catholic Church (and Christianity in general) it says to me that they have reason to believe we are at a point where the truth coming out about who and what they are won't matter anymore. They are seriously emboldened right now.

If true then the final stage is being set as we speak.  Perhaps this is all part of CPX Foxtrot.