Author Topic: Hey Obama: Give Bill Maher his $1,000,000 donation back, now  (Read 7605 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Hey Obama: Give Bill Maher his $1,000,000 donation back, now
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
Kirsten Powers won't let up...

If Democrats are so outraged by misogyny in the media, why is President Obama’s super PAC taking Bill Maher’s $1 million? And why is David Axelrod reportedly going on ‘Real Time’?

Members of the professional left reacted with outrage to my column this week calling them out for their fake war against media misogyny. Instead of addressing the encyclopedia of left-wing misogyny I raised, many liberals chose instead to start a ferocious battle with all manner of straw men....
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »

If Democrats are so outraged by misogyny in the media, why is President Obama’s super PAC taking Bill Maher’s $1 million? And why is David Axelrod reportedly going on ‘Real Time’?

Members of the professional left reacted with outrage to my column this week calling them out for their fake war against media misogyny. Instead of addressing the encyclopedia of left-wing misogyny I raised, many liberals chose instead to start a ferocious battle with all manner of straw men....

Yep.  That's the way it's done, miss. 

Looks like her eyes are open at least a little bit.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 01:18:15 PM »

Yep.  That's the way it's done, miss. 

Looks like her eyes are open at least a little bit.

Hopefully they don't jam shut as quickly and certainly as Juan Williams' eyes. I really thought his taste of what the Leftists have in store for Negroes who stray off the plantation would've sent him running for the creekbed never looking back.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »
To my recollection, Palin has never gone straight for Obama's manhood like this.

Yea, I bet his girls jeans and manhose are in a wad.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Southpaw

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 12:10:14 PM »
I think I've figured out what makes Bill Maher's mind (does he have one) "work".   ::thinking::

He's so physical unattractive I think he tries to be funny to compensate for his ugliness.  Of course, he's ugly inside as well as outside.    ::puke::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 12:13:19 PM »
I think I've figured out what makes Bill Maher's mind (does he have one) "work".   ::thinking::

He's so physical unattractive I think he tries to be funny to compensate for his ugliness.  Of course, he's ugly inside as well as outside.    ::puke::

Indeed. The rot inside doesn't stay there. He exudes ugly from every pore.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 06:59:17 PM »

::clapping:: ::clapping::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie