Author Topic: Ron Paul Demonstrates Once Again He Is Psychotic On Foreign Policy  (Read 884 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
 "I think he gets too much involved. I think sanctions gives the motivation for them to want a nuclear weapon. We have 45 bases around them, we can demolish them within hours. And the worst thing the sanctions do, and Republicans and Democrats both support it and the other GOP candidates want war even more, the whole thing is there is a lot of dissension in Iran and we should encourage it by not interfering, once we get involve and threaten to bomb them, it becomes nationalistic - everyone joins the Ayataollah and Ahmedinejad. So there is a blowback - unusual circumstances and unintended consequences. So yes, our people are well-intended, but they don't realize how much damage they do by not accomplishing what they want and causing more harm to us. So our military personnel right now are very adamant not to be involved in a bombing of Iran, it makes no sense whatsoever to our military personnel, to the CIA, even though they are much more interventionist than I am."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ron-paul-i-think-sanctions-gives-iran-motivation-want-nuclear-weapon

Where to begin?  There is only one good starting point - Ron Paul is f**king nuts!  We didn't establish 45 bases around Iran because of Iran, you jackass!  We established basing rights in the region and used Diego Garcia to help support our carrier presence in the region ever since the batsh*t radical Mohammadan's took Iran over in 1979!  The bases that followed were a result of the WOT, that some of them may prove useful in checking Iran is a good thing, not a bad thing you twisted buffoon!  And people do not go "wanting" war you pathetic disingenous fvck!  But exteme pacifists like you find it all too convenient to mischaracterize people who see a vital strategic need vital to human survival as warmongering bloodthirsty louts.  I dispise your willful ignorance and obfuscation and your lack of moral standing to admit you are blame America first pacifists!  And you DO NOT speak for the people in the military, the people in the military do not seek war nor do they shrink from it you pompous ass!  You got names in the Pentagon & CIA that agree with you?  Name them or STFD & STFU!  I've had it with this little troll!

No way in hell can I put this moron in the WH, no fvcking way!

Oh, and get a load of this!

North Korea Tested Uranium Warheads for Iran

http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2012/03/03/3-3-12-breaking-news-2300-et-north-korea-tested-nuclear-warhead-for-iran/

Yeah, I suppose AQ Kahn, NORK's, Iran...it's all the fault of the USA, right, Ron?

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.