Author Topic: ABC Reporting on Obama Admin Payola to Green Co's...What's Their Angle?  (Read 2096 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/green-firms-fed-cash-give-execs-bonuses-fail/story?id=15851653

"Taxpayers need some representation here. They didn't really get it."

Lemme guess...it's the repub's fault, right?  If only we had Dem control of the House too, they'd be all (in on) this scam too!

::)

"One company executive said the Energy Department explicitly allows for federal funds to be used to pay out executive bonuses."

Well, duh!  How else are political contributions expected to make it back to Obama?!

"Secretary Steven Chu declined an interview request. The department has long defended the green energy movement as a way for government to help spur development of cutting-edge products that aid the environment and economy."

Bullsh*t jurnotard!  It's because by making fossil fuels more expensive it magically makes bogus green crap look affordable!  Pure Kabuki, you dumbass!

"A Solyndra spokesman did not reply to interview requests."

Gosh, I wonder if a lawyer got to him?!

(Don't bother asking why he might need a lawyer, you just wouldn't "get it"!)

"In January 2012, one year after Biden's visit, Ener1 filed for bankruptcy, citing $73.9 million in assets and $90.5 million in debts."

Joe Biden, Angel of Death!

::hysterical::

"Capp blamed the bankruptcy on a variety of factors, including government fears about restructuring loans after Solyndra filed for bankruptcy. His firm, he said, got swept up in 'Hurricane Solyndra'."

::laughonfloor::

"That is why we are committed to investing in greening our economy."
 ::speechless::
Lying whore!

::gaah::

"All I can say is the Department of Energy made these decisions based on their best judgments."

You're judgments from borth to death stink on ice!

STOP BLOWING TAXPAYER MONEY AND DESTROYING REAL ENERGY COMPANIES YOU LYING PIECES OF sh*t!!!

::gaah::   ::gaah::   ::gaah::   ::gaah::   ::gaah:: 

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: ABC Reporting on Obama Admin Payola to Green Co's...What's Their Angle?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:06:46 PM »
They're getting out before it becomes a problem later on. Or they're out to prove that he can get elected no matter what he does.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: ABC Reporting on Obama Admin Payola to Green Co's...What's Their Angle?
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:20:44 PM »
Or they're out to prove that he can get elected no matter what he does.

I'm going with this. The Dhimms no there are no consequences for any of their actions.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More non-consequence waste of millions upon millions of taxpayer funds...Fisker joins Solyndra, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Ener1 etc in the crony-capitalist payola money-laundering scam-a-rama!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/04/24/obama-white-house-knew-green-electric-car-maker-fisker-automotive-was-failing-and-still-gave-them-more-tax-dollars/

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
More non-consequence waste of millions upon millions of taxpayer funds...Fisker joins Solyndra, Abound Solar, A123 Systems, Ener1 etc in the crony-capitalist payola money-laundering scam-a-rama!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/04/24/obama-white-house-knew-green-electric-car-maker-fisker-automotive-was-failing-and-still-gave-them-more-tax-dollars/

It's about the kickbacks not the investment succeeding or failing.He's got his money before they even got a cent.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

It's about the kickbacks not the investment succeeding or failing.He's got his money before they even got a cent.

Yup, money laundering, kick it to your homies and they make fat campaign contributions and pocket the rest and then let the company collapse and take the employees with it and the perps walk away scot free because who's gonna stop 'em?