Author Topic: Rush's show today 3-5-12  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Rush's show today 3-5-12
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »
Pulling thier advertising from a program which draws the 50% who pay taxes in favor of threats from the 50% who pay nothing. Some of these intellectual giants need to lose thier jobs.

Is there one company out there with enough savvy to recognize an advertising opportunity?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2012, 12:30:11 AM »
Pulling thier advertising from a program which draws the 50% who pay taxes in favor of threats from the 50% who pay nothing. Some of these intellectual giants need to lose thier jobs.

Is there one company out there with enough savvy to recognize an advertising opportunity?

Good point .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2012, 07:14:43 AM »

As to the first, I hope their write-off's increase.  As to the second...well, I am convinced the lawyers and advertisers have turned board rooms into hen house's...all they do is cluck themselves...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2012, 08:09:17 AM »
I'd have a list of zero business' I patronized if I boycotted everyone that didn't advertising on Rush...such as Amazon and Hulu.

Fighting this isn't boycotting a business that never meant to advertise on Rush.  Fighting this is mocking the people near you who think you're going to turn into a Marxist piece of garbage, if Rush loses an advertiser.  It has to be fought on the street level.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2012, 08:35:04 AM »

As to the first, I hope their write-off's increase.  As to the second...well, I am convinced the lawyers and advertisers have turned board rooms into hen house's...all they do is cluck themselves...

No doubt...... Iif they are public traded company, I'd like to know what the major stockholders think of leaving millions of potential clients, the ones with money, for a threat of people who resemble OWS. If mrs fluke can't afford her birth control, I'm betting she can't afford to order flowers, back up her computer, etc.

Here's hoping someone with skin in the game makes life miserable in boardrooms.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »

These fellow forgot, "it's not personal, it's just business", and they'll pay for it.
He's cheaper than TV and has a bigger audience too, that's "bang for the buck".

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »
Ms. Fluke doesn't even need birth control, unless muffdiving is now capable of causing pregnancy. Sorry to be obtuse, but everything about this whole controversy is phony and contrived, including the idea that this hag has any use for men.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2012, 10:59:29 AM »
Ms. Fluke doesn't even need birth control, unless muffdiving is now capable of causing pregnancy. Sorry to be obtuse, but everything about this whole controversy is phony and contrived, including the idea that this hag has any use for men.

You think she's a thespian?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »

You think she's a thespian?

She is a 30 year old feminist activist who had the time and the will to enroll in a school for the sole purpose of challenging this law, and no, she does not dress as if she were interested in the attentions of men.  Chance of being a "thespian"?  80%+

charlesoakwood

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »

She's also an inspiration to the creative:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wHKetmta1eQ/T1cDQA0k94I/AAAAAAAALtc/WpjCeZ8S8X0/s400/daybydayCosts.jpg

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2012, 11:40:03 AM »
Probably explains why she refused to accept Rush's apology, she isn't a slut, she's a dyke.  Only breeders can be sluts.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
More examples of Leftnut bullsh*ttery - here's Assholerod -

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/03/07/030712-news-web-limbaugh-fluke/

What a punk loser.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2012, 12:00:39 PM »
Rush will still be a star long after Obama and his fat assed wife go back to their ghetto friends

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
The advertisers that ditched the show yesterday include: Freedom Debt Relief, Norway Savings Bank, Portland Ovations, Consolidated Credit, Constant Contact, RSVP Discount Beverage, Cunningham Security and Regal Assets, which said in a statement “Everyone at Regal Assets wants to let Sandra Fluke know that we stand by her side in full support."

I admit I don't get to listen to Rush everyday, but who are these people? I've never heard of them.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
They must be local advertisers, not national.

They can just go ahead and stand by Mz FlOOk.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2012, 07:46:03 PM »
They must be local advertisers, not national.

They can just go ahead and stand by Mz FlOOk.

::hysterical::

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
Yeah, local advertisers. To say they are sponsors of the program is an effort to deliberately mislead. Rush has probably never heard of these people and had no relationship with them at all. They simply bought advertising from local affiliates during his show.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2012, 09:49:35 PM »
Yeah, local advertisers. To say they are sponsors of the program is an effort to deliberately mislead. Rush has probably never heard of these people and had no relationship with them at all. They simply bought advertising from local affiliates during his show.

But I bet they get the same results. They'll come crawing back............ ::bigmooning::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson