Author Topic: Must Read Book: Hollywood Hypocrites by Jason Mattera  (Read 970 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Must Read Book: Hollywood Hypocrites by Jason Mattera
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:57 AM »
I heard this on Levin yesterday and then saw this on Breitbart today.

The New York Times bestselling author of the explosive new book, Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama’s Biggest Backers, Jason Mattera, had his crew’s camera snatched and hurled by comedian Chris Rock when he asked the star why he has called the Tea Party racist.

“I was stunned,” said Mr. Mattera in an exclusive interview with Big Hollywood. “Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful. But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic, wrestles the camera away from my camerawoman, chucks it 50 feet, and then challenges me to a fight. It’s unreal. And it perfectly illustrates why I decided to investigate and writeHollywood Hypocrites.”

Link to Amazon page where Jason's book is sold.

Mattera is going after these clods "Breitbart style" and hints that there will be many more videos released. Here is the one mentioned above:

This should be pretty interesting as it unfolds.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Must Read Book: Hollywood Hypocrites by Jason Mattera
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 12:46:30 PM »
Just to clarify for all of Chris Rock's shoe rioting fans

Chris Rock Attacks Woman Holding Camera After Tea Party Question

Because that's how trash like Chris Rock rolls.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
Rock's people, watching him grab the camera, look open-mouthed shocked themselves.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:01:12 PM »
This goes back to the lack of tolerance by the "tolerant" left. It's in their DNA. They can't help it.

In this case it reminds me of a phrase written by Isaac Asimov in his first "Foundation" book..."Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." It's more or less pacifist twaddle but it's fun to bring it up when a lefty gets violent in response to a conservative's statement or question. In this case Chris Rock went right to violence without even attempting a spoken response. That would be because he isn't capable of one.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:52:52 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
Ohh, poor Chris unable to express himself intelligently?  No quick smart-assed lefty BS, just violence.  Yeah, poor mentally crippled bastard.

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
Never could stand that whiny little bitch. I think I now know why.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 10:52:05 PM »
I am hoping that he has Harrison Ford on video. I heard Mattera on Levin relate the following story...

Ford is said to be an absolute whiny little girl on man-made global warming...a veritable Chicken Little about the subject. Yet he has something like seven aircraft and is on record as saying that he likes to fly up and down the CA coast in search of a hamburger.

EDIT:

According to wikipedia (yeah, I know...) Ford currently owns the following aircraft:

de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver (N28S)
Aviat A-1B Husky (N6HY)
Cessna Citation Sovereign (N5GU)
Beechcraft B36TC Bonanza
Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
1929-vintage Waco Taperwing
Bell 407

and has previously owned these:

Cessna 525B CitationJet 3
Gulfstream II
Gulfstream IV-SP
Pilatus PC-12

His environmental connections...

Ford sits on the board of directors of Conservation International. He received the Jules Verne Spirit of Nature Award for his ongoing work in preservation of the planet.
In 1993, the arachnologist Norman Platnick named a new species of spider Calponia harrisonfordi, and in 2002, the entomologist Edward O. Wilson named a new ant species Pheidole harrisonfordi (in recognition of Harrison's work as Vice Chairman of Conservation International).
Since 1992, Ford has lent his voice to a series of public service messages promoting environmental involvement for EarthShare, an American federation of environmental and conservation charities.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:07:42 PM by trapeze »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »
Ohh, poor Chris unable to express himself intelligently?  No quick smart-assed lefty BS, just violence.  Yeah, poor mentally crippled bastard.

::mooning::

Spookus Assholicus

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 04:48:19 AM »

In 1993, the arachnologist Norman Platnick named a new species of spider Calponia harrisonfordi, and in 2002, the entomologist Edward O. Wilson named a new ant species Pheidole harrisonfordi (in recognition of Harrison's work as Vice Chairman of Conservation International).
Since 1992, Ford has lent his voice to a series of public service messages promoting environmental involvement for EarthShare, an American federation of environmental and conservation charities.

Cephalofordi dipsh*ttus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 06:41:10 AM »
 ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

SH is on fire!!!

::bows::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.