Author Topic: Ann Barnhardt: I don't expect to survive Obama administration  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Last night I listened to Ann Barnhardt's interview on the Hagmann & Hagmann program.  I'd never heard of the show before, but followed the link from her site.  It's probably the most lengthy interview of her that I've heard, and she covers a range of topics with characteristic clarity and directness.  However she made one statement, and I can't remember at what point in the interview, that she does not expect to survive this administration, that she fully expects them to make the transition to outright murder of citizens.  I guess it's nothing we haven't all pontificated upon right here on this forum, but to hear it spoken and in a completely serious demeanor....it just really makes you think about what a dangerous and precarious place we are going to as a civilization.

Here is the post on her site, with link to the interview included:

Hagmann & Hagmann Interview Link
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - March 8, AD 2012 2:19 PM MST
I have been asked to link to the interview I did with Doug and Joe Hagmann on Monday night. I can't get the embed function to work on my page. Oh well. Just click through. I come on at the 9:00 mark and did several segments. There's quite a bit of content. Lots of topics.

Click Here to listen/watch.

The video is very long, so to get to the 9:00 mark hover your mouse just above the "pause" icon on the lower-left of the player. This will cause the timeline to appear. You'll only want to click on the timeline just a tiny bit to the right to advance, since the video itself appears to be the entire nighttime broadcast of the station.

Oh, and some of the commercials are pretty whack-a-doodle. Be forewarned and disclaimed. I'm pretty sure I heard one about secret underground cities and a "Middle Earth" civilization while I was on hold during the actual broadcast. That crap really pisses me off, because when there is an actual, honest-to-goodness conspiracy, like, oh, I dunno, the fact that the Presidency has been usurped by a Marxist Indonesian national, serious people with objective evidence are equated with the mentally ill contingent that push these "Middle Earth" and "government mind control" paranoid delusional fantasies - chief among them being 9/11 trutherism, which to quote Bill Whittle, is literally a "God-damned obscenity."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Ann Barnhardt: I don't expect to survive Obama administration
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 08:16:24 PM »
 Passing the link on to my email list.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie