Author Topic: Louis C.K. drops out of Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner  (Read 1071 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Got a handle on this guy, finally.  FX channel, star of "Louie" ....

Comedian Louis CK to drop out of RTCA Dinner

H/T to Twitchy.com

Reminder: Opie and Anthony guest, Sarah Palin tirade:

Comedian Louis CK "joked" on the Opie and Anthony radio show about Palin coming to the Republican convention "holding a baby that just came out of her f***ing, disgusting c***, her f***ing retard-making c***. I hate her more than anybody," he said.

On Twitter, this "comedian" attacked Palin in 2011 as a f****ing j**k off c***-face jazzy wondergirl" who "has a family of Chinese poor people living in her c***."

Link

The worm doth turn, folks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Louis C.K. drops out of Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 11:58:05 PM »
It's okay. They will find someone equally offensive to take his place.

Greta Van Susteren is taking credit for the ousting. She may be right, too.

This whole anti-misogynist thing is really freaking these idiots out. Poor idiots.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Louis C.K. drops out of Radio and Television Correspondents Dinner
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »
Of course it's freaking them out.

When you have a sub-culture (post-modern liberalism) that is constructed around the concept of negative judgementalism how can they not be terribly angry, confused, and striking out (there are some who subscribe to the notion that those are their default states ;-) most of the time?

Growing up I instinctively could recognize the regressives - they were the ones in the group of kids who thought that the most important thing to do was to seek out the imperfections in everything and everyone around them - and then sneeringly announce it to the world. Sure the others could rise to the occasion with a "Your mamas so ugly" joke but the difference was that with them it was a toss-off and not their primary modus operandi.

As they grew older (but never "up"), instead of discarding this juvenile predilection they honed it to a fine edged sword that they employed with determined relish. You can be with a group of guys and admiring a pretty girl and they'll be the one who says "her nose is too big", or a handsome guy and say, "Yecch - look at his teeth!"...and these are total strangers.

So why wouldn't they take cruel delight in rip~n~slash techniques with their enemies?

Rush may or may not have misogynistic tendencies but a reasonable person cannot attribute them to him on the basis of his "slut" comment. However when the "C" word is the only hammer in your toolbox I guess you know what sex CK thinks the nails are. And yea, being a basically honest guy I'll stipulate to some of the "you do it too" foolishness....but at a frequency and amplitude fractionally smaller than your garden variety leftist.

If you doubt me go read the comments at Traps link.