Author Topic: Kandahar Massacre  (Read 7611 times)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Kandahar Massacre
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 05:21:39 AM »
  Get our boys out and turn the place into a sheet of glass.

We should waste a few more of the ungrateful bastards before we leave !

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 10:20:13 AM »
I was assuming the sheet of glass would have many carbon molecules fused into the silicon.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »
Headline at Drudge has Panetta's arrival in Afghanistan greeted with a car bomb on the runway.

Smart power.

A vehicle got on to the runway and burst into flames as Mr Panetta's plane landed in Afghanistan this morning.

The drama unfolded just hours ago on the sprawling base — Britain's main outpost in the warzone.

Defence supremo Mr Panetta flew into Afghanistan today to quell fears after a US soldier went on the rampage killing 16 innocent Afghans.

But as his plane was landing a vehicle appeared on the runway and subsequently caught fire.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
I was assuming the sheet of glass would have many carbon molecules fused into the silicon.

That would be correct!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 01:55:07 PM »
Headline at Drudge has Panetta's arrival in Afghanistan greeted with a car bomb on the runway.

Smart power.

A vehicle got on to the runway and burst into flames as Mr Panetta's plane landed in Afghanistan this morning.

The drama unfolded just hours ago on the sprawling base — Britain's main outpost in the warzone.

Defence supremo Mr Panetta flew into Afghanistan today to quell fears after a US soldier went on the rampage killing 16 innocent Afghans.

But as his plane was landing a vehicle appeared on the runway and subsequently caught fire.

Well hell, that's just the Afghani Welcome Wagon!  Welcome to the party Leon.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 01:59:34 PM »

Smart power.

Top secret trip got out exactly how? I can tell you,Karzai that's how.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »

That would be correct!!

I say that theory needs testing. In the correct location, of coarse. ::overkill::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 09:00:17 PM »
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
  Get our boys out and turn the place into a sheet of glass.

^^ That.  I'm done.  They're done.

Totally agree.  that is the only way to end it once and for all.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 03:34:25 AM »

Smart power.

Before a "Townhall" type meeting between Panetta and Marines our guys were all ordered to dissarm . That's never been done before . When Panetta's afraid of his own troops he's got a problem !  ::saywhat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 07:01:41 AM »

Smart power.

Before a "Townhall" type meeting between Panetta and Marines our guys were all ordered to dissarm . That's never been done before . When Panetta's afraid of his own troops he's got a problem !  ::saywhat::

I know, I made a thread on that in the Military section -

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5131.0.html

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
http://www.csmonitor.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/content/2012/0313-taliban/11992073-1-eng-US/0313-taliban_full_380.jpg

These links no longer respond:

[blockquote]Taliban fire on Afghan officials at attack site - Boston.com

Mar 13, 2012 · BALANDI, Afghanistan—Two brothers of Afghan President Hamid Karzai were leaving a village mosque where they attended a memorial service for 16 villagers ...
http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2012/03/13/students_protest_us_soldier_who_killed_afghans/[/blockquote]

And this link:

[blockquote]Taliban fire on Afghan president's brothers at shooting memorial ...
Mar 13, 2012 · Two brothers of Afghan President Hamid Karzai were leaving a village mosque where they attended a memorial service for 16 villagers killed …
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0313/Taliban-fire-on-Afghan-president-s-brothers-at-shooting-memorial-service[/blockquote]

And this link:

[blockquote]http://gulfnews.com/news/world/afghanistan/attack-on-karzai-s-brothers-threatens-to-fuel-violence-1.994086

Two brothers of President Hamid Karzai were leaving a village mosque where they attended a memorial service for 16 villagers killed when the Taliban insurgents opened fire.[/blockquote]

The Daily Caller link,
http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/12/karzais-half-brother-assassinated-in-southern-afghanistan/

President Hamid Karzai’s powerful half brother was assassinated Tuesday by a bodyguard at his home in southern Afghanistan.

Ahmed Wali Karzai, the head of the Kandahar provincial council, was shot twice — once in the head and once in the chest, according to hospital officials....,  still responds.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 05:02:35 AM »
Hamid Karzai is apparently too stupid to realize that his ass is toast when we leave ... or maybe he's planning to leave with us . Stymie may become "Travel Agent In Chief" !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
Screw 'em.  He can dangle from a Kabul street light for all I care...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 06:29:44 PM »

" Karzai's head make damn fine ball ! "

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 07:59:06 PM »

!!!!!!!!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 08:19:42 PM »
Hamid Karzai is apparently too stupid to realize that his ass is toast when we leave ... or maybe he's planning to leave with us . Stymie may become "Travel Agent In Chief" !

A few years ago I had a small but rather unique opportunity. I got a chance to meet one of Hamid Karzai's nephews. He was in the United States studying going to college where he had befriended my brother. They were working as study partners learning law. A soft-spoken guy with one of the most intense gazes you'll ever see, he was committed to educating himself so that he could raise his country out of the stone ages.

He wasn't a fan of his uncle, but understood the delicate predicament that Hamid was in and consequently supported him (if reluctantly). Karzai is (probably more than any other man on the planet) caught between a rock and a hard place. His people are largely ignorant and insane, and (especially now) he is under the boot of foreign interlopers who are indifferent to his continued existence. I have to admit that I applauded when he told Øbozo to go screw himself a couple of years ago. Given the chance I would give one or more body parts to have that same opportunity.

Edit: altard-proofed

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
Bush and Karzai had a workable understanding.

Obama destroyed the alliance, as he destroys all alliances with allies.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 11:55:27 AM »

;D

Better than Ootah!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »

;D

Better than Ootah!

" Taliban always pissing downstream ! "