Author Topic: Unintentionally Funny Feminist Facebook Page Announces Sex Strike  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Unintentionally Funny Feminist Facebook Page Announces Sex Strike
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
Now if only they would keep their mouths closed too! ::puke::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »
The page owners just scrubbed it of several hundred posts. I have to wonder if they will be forced to take it down in a day or two if this keeps up.

In any event, as long as it lasts I am going to troll for new members there.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »
Hey Trap keep it up this is F'n Funny!    ::hysterical:: ::bustamove:: ::hysterical::

I don't FB but I think I'll take your advise and start a ghost account.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 07:24:48 PM »
OK you made me come out of hiding....just this one time!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while..... I see Big Al and trap have jumped into the entertainment trough.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 07:37:07 PM »
This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while..... I see Big Al and trap have jumped into the entertainment trough.

You can't buy entertainment like this. Okay, maybe you can but this is free.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 07:55:29 PM »
OK...I've made a few comments and it was fun...but now I'll just go read every once and a while.....

Plus, we all know what type of sense of humors liberal posess. (none) So i'd say they are ovulating right now.

If this proves anything, it shows how few liberals are out there supporting this chit. No comments from the libs. No defense of thier asperin week. Plus, anyone willing to s*rew a liberal can wait a week. I bet the creator of the cause planned it around her period.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
I can't control myself...I commented again.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 09:58:56 PM »
Hey, they reported my anonymous Facebook account and had it shut down. That's pretty nasty of them. I guess I will just have to create another one.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »
Hey, they reported my anonymous Facebook account and had it shut down. That's pretty nasty of them. I guess I will just have to create another one.

Yah, pretty nasty.  This is why I cannot be bothered, but more power to ya, traps.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 10:12:55 PM »

Wow, that's really lame.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 10:14:10 PM »
In true Stalin-esque fashion they "disappear" anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Now the silly be-otch is crowing about her intolerance. I think I'll consider it mission accomplished and go on to the next leftist absurdity.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »
I can't control myself...I commented again.

Damn, now you have me doing it!

Update: Hysterical. The comment that got reported for violation of Facebook policies? A simple statement of fact
Do you take any money from the government or use any government services? Does the value of those services exceed the amount you pay in taxes? If not, great. Lets keep it that way. If not, then every taxpayer is paying for your stuff.

Update to the Update: Man, this is like the troll page from hell. Witness the awesome power of the liberal ego. Able to delete comments with  no qualms ( none of mine have been deleted yet, so I feel like I haven't been quite doing my part) and actually interpreting the criticism as an ego stroke about how amazingly superioir they are to us neanderthals.  She just indicated she has plenty of money.. she wants brith control so she can keep the poor from breeding. Hmm, I have head that somewhere before....

Anyway, enough troll feeding for me.   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:33:55 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 11:59:30 PM »
Ok....went back and read a few more comments. The libs must be churning inside, having their little protest called out and having so much fun at their expense.

Plus, we witness typical liberal behavior. Getting posts deleted, accounts deleted......they defend their rights while hindering yours. I thank god every day I do not have the mind of a liberal. The sheer hypocrisy of their existence is on full display.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 12:10:14 AM »
Okay, for reasons that I will not detail very much I can't post there anymore. Pisses me off but that's all there is to it. In a nutshell, although I have already created another fake facebook ID I can't use it (at that site anyway) because I don't want to take a chance of having it linked to my real ID and have that sh*tcanned over a terms of use violation.

Facebook apparently will not allow fake IDs and when detected (or in this case, reported) they demand identity verification. I won't (and can't) verify a fake identity so my old one is dead. Sucks but that's life.

So, carry on without me. Do try and rope a few new members into our forum if you can do it.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 12:17:01 AM »
Ok....went back and read a few more comments. The libs must be churning inside, having their little protest called out and having so much fun at their expense.

No. Shame would require some degree of introspection and self-awareness. Trust me, they have neither.  We can comment to entertain ourselves, but they see your disagreement as proof they are better than you.  It doesn't bother them at all. Some of them live for it.  I have no doubt that Liberal Ladies who Lunch ( why does that bring a picture of several women muff diving into my head?)  is genuinely amused. She probably hasn't had this much attention in her entire pathetic life. Like any toddler without enough adult interaction she is crying out for attention, and also like any toddler, she isn't too particular as to if that attention is a result of good or bad behavior. Its goes without saying that little miss perfect has no intention of denying her effeminate  French husband  some if she wants some too.  Though he  may simply be a  wuss  whom she likes to control in that way but my favorite theory is that she  has no need of him because the mental vision I get from her screen name is accurate.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »
 ::bustamove::
Okay, for reasons that I will not detail very much I can't post there anymore. Pisses me off but that's all there is to it. In a nutshell, although I have already created another fake facebook ID I can't use it (at that site anyway) because I don't want to take a chance of having it linked to my real ID and have that sh*tcanned over a terms of use violation.

Facebook apparently will not allow fake IDs and when detected (or in this case, reported) they demand identity verification. I won't (and can't) verify a fake identity so my old one is dead. Sucks but that's life.

So, carry on without me. Do try and rope a few new members into our forum if you can do it.

They are probably identifying you via cookies and/or IP.  Erase your cookies and use an annoymous proxy:
http://proxy-list.org/en/index.php

If you don't want to erase cookies, use another browser - Chrome or Firefox.  Firefox has a nice privacy mode, and you can control who can set cookies and who cant.

No one is anyone on the internet. The IP is the only unique datum required for communication, and with a willing partner in the cloud,  you can't stop the signal.

Can't stop the signal, Mal

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 12:26:08 AM »
She is now bitching that someone reported her to Facebook for hate speech. Damn, I wish that I had thought of that before I got banned. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if others followed suit. I don't know what she said that could qualify as hate speech (I was out of pocket for a while creating a new anonymous ID) but if I had to guess it would probably revolve around her strident support of all things abortion and especially her rabid support of Planned Parenthood's original mission.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 12:30:12 AM »
They are probably identifying you via cookies and/or IP.  Erase your cookies and use an annoymous proxy:
http://proxy-list.org/en/index.php

If you don't want to erase cookies, use another browser - Chrome or Firefox.  Firefox has a nice privacy mode, and you can control who can set cookies and who cant.

No one is anyone on the internet. The IP is the only unique datum required for communication, and with a willing partner in the cloud,  you can't stop the signal.

I had thought of a proxy server but didn't really want to go to the trouble of using one...there is usually a penalty in speed when you go through one. But I might go that route tomorrow just to spite them. The thing that I was hitting them with when I got banned was the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood stuff. Fembots really don't like being associated with Nazi Germany for some reason.

I had forgotten about the cookies, though. I have Firefox on the MacBook so I will probably use it.

Thanks for the reminders.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 12:47:51 AM »
I had thought of a proxy server but didn't really want to go to the trouble of using one...there is usually a penalty in speed when you go through one. But I might go that route tomorrow just to spite them. The thing that I was hitting them with when I got banned was the Margaret Sanger/Planned Parenthood stuff. Fembots really don't like being associated with Nazi Germany for some reason.

Yeah, she was channeling Sanger in the thread I was commenting in. We can't let the poor breed uncontrollably, and we can't trust  them to abstain or buy condoms. But then you couldn't get them to use the pill either.  I  just went into <sarc>  and suggested forced sterilization.

Aliens - "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit"

Its the only way to be sure.

Scratch a liberal, find a fascist. Every. Single. Time.