Author Topic: Unintentionally Funny Feminist Facebook Page Announces Sex Strike  (Read 3292 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Unintentionally Funny Feminist Facebook Page Announces Sex Strike
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 06:04:23 AM »
Looks like all comments scrubbed. Awwwwww. Now comments are blocked.

I noticed many quite attractive conservative women giving them hell as well.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:30 AM »
Posted on their main page:

Due to spam and hate speech by conservatives, we have unfortunately had to remove the ability of others to post on this page for a while. They attacked the Access Denied Sex Strike page all day long, and then reported our page for hate speech. These are really disturbed people.

Sure sucks when the tactics of the left are used against the left. And by that I mean reporting them for hate speech, not vigorously debating them. Except for a few people who were using some rather pointed misogynistic words and phrases (other than quoting) the debate from the conservatives was polite for the most part. Some of the lines of debate were uncomfortable but it wasn't name calling. They just couldn't handle dealing with being confronted with the truth about their politics.

I will check back in a day or two and see if they are open for business again. If they do open it up I will put the word out in the usual places.

I never did post about this on Free Republic...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:51:55 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 07:48:39 AM »
Here is a link to the page created to oppose them.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 11:13:50 AM »
We should start up an absurd parody site.  In place of the "access denied" image, I propose the following:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »
I don't know what the big deal is, if a bunch of feminists are on a sex strike over free contraceptives, who besides some hairy-assed dykes and bald-ass metrosexuals are impacted?

Stay on strike, see if I care.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »
 ::beertoast::
I don't know what the big deal is, if a bunch of feminists are on a sex strike over free contraceptives, who besides some hairy-assed dykes and bald-ass metrosexuals are impacted?

Stay on strike, see if I care.

I just loved the women who posted saying they would be paticpating and that their husbands supported them in it.
Just who do you think you are causing a problem for? It doesn't bother me in the least that some bitch slapped pussy whipped effeminate French male gets none... And reducing the supply of bar bimbos by 10% (providing that they will still really keep their legs together after a few drinks) won't bother many.  After all, the remaining 90% are probably willing to double up on their calandars and  real men aren't out hunting up bimbos in the first place. Even  if they were, skipping a week won't kill them.  Geez, if only some of my "dry spells" as a young single male were just a week long.

I  have a friend who is basically celebate at this point.  Some women friends asked him how he could deal without "companionship" - He replied "If I want that, I'll lower my expectationsand standards and go to a bar to find it."-- these women frequented bars, and for some reason didn't like his response.

"With the GOP war on women, it’s just too bad Ted Kennedy isn’t around to drive women to safety." - FrankJ
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 02:59:44 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »
I am wondering if it would be worth the effort to put up a parody page with an almost identical name (so that it would pop up right next to the real one on a search). Since there is over a month to go until their little strike it might be worth it.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 06:17:36 PM »
It seems humor is an effective weapon against these people.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 08:35:27 PM »
So now the coven has a video. Well, not a video but a butt ugly picture with sound. Oh, my mistake...it's not from them.

The comments have already started.

Oh yeah, and they have a website now.

I wonder if they have found the attention of Free Republic yet. That would be interesting.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:04:42 PM by trapeze »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 09:43:38 PM »
Posted on their main page:

Due to spam and hate speech by conservatives, we have unfortunately had to remove the ability of others to post on this page for a while. They attacked the Access Denied Sex Strike page all day long, and then reported our page for hate speech. These are really disturbed people.

Sure sucks when the tactics of the left are used against the left. And by that I mean reporting them for hate speech, not vigorously debating them. Except for a few people who were using some rather pointed misogynistic words and phrases (other than quoting) the debate from the conservatives was polite for the most part. Some of the lines of debate were uncomfortable but it wasn't name calling. They just couldn't handle dealing with being confronted with the truth about their politics.

I will check back in a day or two and see if they are open for business again. If they do open it up I will put the word out in the usual places.

I never did post about this on Free Republic...

I think my favorite commenter was the libertarian lesbian chick who was "dirty-talking" them. Her patter was guaranteed to offend, entice, titillate, outrage, and possibly recruit. Of course her royal highness was having none of it (prude!)

Even at its "worst" there was nothing in the comments that these self-described intellectual titans shouldn't have been equipped to easily swat away. But the truth is that they are all so thin-skinned as to be walking open wounds. Just a glance in their direction causes them pain. Poor babies!

Oh well, it was fun but my Neanderthal-like short attention span has rendered me indifferent to their collective foolishness and (with a grunt and a stray scratching of my backside) I find myself seeking amusement elsewhere.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 11:48:32 PM »
So now the coven has a video. Well, not a video but a butt ugly picture with sound. Oh, my mistake...it's not from them.

The comments have already started.

Oh yeah, and they have a website now.

I wonder if they have found the attention of Free Republic yet. That would be interesting.
[/quote

What do they call themselves? ? Liberal muffin munchers? Liberal ladies munching? Liberal ladies who munch? Uterus on a stick?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 10:29:53 AM »
They're back at it. Might as well harass.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »

OK, I still had this page open on one machine from last week and something made me refresh it. And then that same something made me make another post.

Stop me before I post again!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 07:13:22 AM »

The hairy-assed fem's thowing their feces again?!

I guess they like the abuse!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 08:44:15 AM »
They had completely disabled comments on that page last week. Today it's back and there are a lot of conservatives who are posting there and hurling abuse. I would say that they will shut it down before the day is out.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 06:15:34 PM »

H/T IMAO