Author Topic: "muslims find defending themselves exhausting"  (Read 7906 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"muslims find defending themselves exhausting"
« on: March 14, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
There have been 16,936 deadly attacks by Islamic terrorists since 9-11. 80% of all terrorist convictions in the United States since 9-11 involved Islamic radicals.

But the state-run media believes the problem is not radical Islam… The problem is you.

They just won’t quit. The far left media continued its hysterical and non-factual reporting on America’s “Islamophobia” today.
The AP says that Muslims are exhausted from defending themselves.

The AP reported:

Finishing law school is a challenge for Dewnya Bakri-Bazzi, but being an American and a Muslim can be downright exhausting.

As she crammed before class this week, Bakri-Bazzi caught up on testimony from a congressional hearing on the radicalization of U.S. Muslims. She contends Rep. Peter King, the New York Republican who called it, is ignoring the positive steps Muslims have taken in fighting terrorism since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

Bakri-Bazzi, president of the Muslim Legal Society at Thomas M. Cooley Law School’s Detroit area campus, says she fears Thursday’s hearing will only spark backlash against innocent members of her community just going about their lives.

“When people look at me walking down the street, they’ll feel like I’m an al-Qaida radicalist,” said Bakri-Bazzi, who lives in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, home to one of the nation’s largest populations of Arabs and Muslims.

As the profile of American Muslims has been heightened by the 9/11 attacks and subsequent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, many Muslims say they too have been inspired to protect their communities against terrorism. They are becoming more active in civic and political causes and more regularly reach out to law enforcement officials.

“No community is working more diligently than the Muslim community,” said Sally Howell, an associate professor at University of Michigan-Dearborn and author of several books and essays on Arabs and Muslims in Detroit. “Really, there is nobody in our society that is more concerned about this than the Muslim community. There have been instances of this coming from their community and they don’t want it to happen.”

Emotions were strong in the hearing room in Washington. Framed by photos of the burning World Trade Center and Pentagon, two families argued Islam was responsible for luring young men to become radicals. On the other side, Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison — one of two Muslims in Congress — wept while discussing a Muslim paramedic who died in the attacks.

Well here’s some news…
Our soldiers in uniform waging battle against these Islamist killers are probably a bit exhausted too.
What an offensive piece of trash journalism.

They will?  Is her head all covered?  Is she wearing a bag?  This is 21st century America, so if she's not adopted Western standards, then, yes, she's suspect.

I'm exhausted too, chickie, from having to worry about you and your "community" that my government has allowed to infiltrate our cities, towns and villages.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: "muslims find defending themselves exhausting"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 11:28:38 AM »
How the hell do they think Conservatives feel ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 11:28:44 AM »
OK, what can I do to exhaust them more?!  Or is it exhaust more of them?  Either way!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 11:40:00 AM »
Stare.  It seems to upset them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »
Check.

What else?

::stirpot::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 11:46:34 AM »
Check.

What else?

Stand by .........

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »
What else?

I'd tell her one day, when we come to our senses, we will exhaust ourselves in eradicating muslim extremists.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »
That'll work!

::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 02:02:20 PM »
Check.

What else?

Stand by .........

Call them all Habib or Mustafa no matter what they say their name is. Yelling "Alahu akbar MY ASS" seems to stress them out too.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
Stare.  It seems to upset them.

I do that. Always. They especially hate it on airplanes. But probably not half as much as I hate seeing them on there.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
Check.

What else?

Stand by .........

Call them all Habib or Mustafa no matter what they say their name is. Yelling "Alahu akbar MY ASS" seems to stress them out too.

::hysterical::

::thumbsup::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
Greet them with " Ahyu Ben Boobie !"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
Females, show them a boobie. ::whoohoo::

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 03:45:01 PM »
Just sing a few bars of Steven's Ahab, the Arab.....
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 06:23:15 PM »
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 08:02:57 PM »
Heh, I can do most of these while eating a ham sandwich!

::beertoast::

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 09:59:34 PM »
Heh, I can do most of these while eating a ham sandwich!

::beertoast::

And by all means be generous and offer them a ham sandwich too.  ;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »
    “When people look at me walking down the street, they’ll feel like I’m an al-Qaida radicalist,” said Bakri-Bazzi, who lives in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, home to one of the nation’s largest populations of Arabs and Muslims.

Shave your beard, take your wife shopping and buy her a wardrobe, burn the burkas. Then the both of ya's go to the biggest Christian church in the neighborhood and ask to be forgiven and join.  You'll feel a lot better next time you walk down the street.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »

Shave your beard, take your wife shopping and buy her a wardrobe, burn the burkas. Then the both of ya's go to the biggest Christian church in the neighborhood and ask to be forgiven and join.  You'll feel a lot better next time you walk down the street.

Yea, and get a normal name like Ralph or Juaneesha  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 06:49:17 AM »

Uhh, wait...don't they both have to shave?  I mean that veil thingy has to be hiding something!

::hysterical::