Author Topic: The devastation of Multi-culturalism: Islam in Great Britain (video)  (Read 1399 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Try and watch this without retching. Blood-pressure meds recommended.

TIP OF THE ICEBERG: THE EFFECTS OF IMMIGRATION FROM THE 3RD WORLD
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The devastation of Multi-culturalism: Islam in Great Britain (video)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Okay, she feels "completely gutted".  Now what?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »

From the look of devastation my guess is that she will recoil from it and pretend it all away. Of course it isn't going away, and it isn't getting better. I find it richly ironic that the left - who are atheistic or anti-religious to a vastly greater degree than we, find themselves so willing to "turn the other cheek" or condone the evil that is islam.

The "funny" thing is that they will be the first to be beheaded when islam overflows the banks and floods our communities.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »

From the look of devastation my guess is that she will recoil from it and pretend it all away. Of course it isn't going away, and it isn't getting better.

If that's the case, she'll be able to pretend it all away for just a little while longer.  She needs to take her lesson, from there, on "non-judgementalism" to heart.

I find it richly ironic that the left - who are atheistic or anti-religious to a vastly greater degree than we, find themselves so willing to "turn the other cheek" or condone the evil that is islam.  The "funny" thing is that they will be the first to be beheaded when islam overflows the banks and floods our communities.

It made me a bit nervous to see her walking among them in her bright orange.  The day of the filming, it was a woman who upbraided her; next time it will be men.

Interestingly, many of those who spoke/chanted have English accents, but they look arab -- the ones that could be seen, the men.  The 'slims are having their very own baby boom there.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 04:48:46 PM »
The 'slims are having their very own baby boom there.

Yes!

Call me a bigot all you (editorial you) want, but they act exactly like a cancer. They are feasting on the healthy cells (thank you liberal social welfare) and consuming them at an unsustainable rate. Soon they will overcome the host and kill it - even if it means their own demise in the process. They're not symbiotic - taking what they need and providing something in return. They're not even merely parasitic because of their voracious appetite. They are openly hostile to and ruinous of their hosts.

They kill and consume everything they come into contact with and can only be stopped in the same method one would approach to deal with any other malignancy.

So sue me.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
Wow. I love the  statement that we will not obey the law of the  land if it isn't Islamic.
Religion of Peace? Compromise? Tolerance?
If the British had any sense left they would have mowed every last one of the those marchers down. As it is, Western Europe is going to become part of the new Caliphate. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Well, when the unsane Brit's desire to pack up and leave remind them to not forget to take their nukes with them!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.