Author Topic: Middle East/Africa and Gold  (Read 744 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Middle East/Africa and Gold
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »

So the video is definitely from the crank file,  but its another thing to think about.
The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi

I was unaware of the re-introduction of the Islamic gold dinar.

the only real source for this seems to be Russia Today

So it could be FUD.  I couldn't find any direct links to the 2000 conferences where Libya supposedly pushed for this..

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Middle East/Africa and Gold
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 12:46:33 PM »
I'm not saying some concern for currency stability is absent in decision making but I am not prepared to think it is the dominant criteria for who is or who is not invaded, I'm sure Ron Paul and his devoted band of supporters buy into it, but they see Zionists and Banksters under every bed, so...

But the Islamic world has for some time wanted to see western wealth, especially the US (who supports not only the Zionist regime in Israel but financially and militarily supports many of the "moderate" Middle Eastern regimes in Suadi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE etc), and the desire for the golden dinar has been around a while.

The Economist has this article from 2003 about the OIC.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss291/libertasinfinitio/Warnings/image009.jpg

The latest manifestation of this desire to trade oil for gold has been coming out of Iran due to UN sanctions.

Since the Islamic world does not speak with one voice, this effort seems relatively doomed in my opinion, even if the desire sees spikes of interest.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: Middle East/Africa and Gold
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »

"Since the Islamic world does not speak"
     you mean that collection of ignorant 7th century moonbats?
::hysterical::

Took Weisshaupt's challenge and found four articles about Libya and gold for oil
they all referenced a RT video.  China also has been in the gold for oil speculation.

Even though we've gone a bit wobbly it's still very difficult to "kill the king", so they're
hopes and dreams will probably remain just that.