Author Topic: Coulter Swipes Palin  (Read 1820 times)

Offline predator

• Newb
Re: Coulter Swipes Palin
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 07:04:29 PM »
Coulter lost me some time ago. I used to read her columns every week. Now, she has become the new Kathleen Parker. She got the Chris Christie love going first, then threw in with Willard. Too much time in the beltway, Annie. Give it a rest. You call yourself a conservative, and yet you attack one of the most prominent, proven conservatives in the country.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
Coulter lost me some time ago. I used to read her columns every week. Now, she has become the new Kathleen Parker. She got the Chris Christie love going first, then threw in with Willard. Too much time in the beltway, Annie. Give it a rest. You call yourself a conservative, and yet you attack one of the most prominent, proven conservatives in the country.

Hey!  You're not Predator Don; you're predator, and I've seen your posts elsewhere.  Welcome!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »

It almost seems a part of Ruling Class DNA to attack real conservatives, they must set something off in the Establishment Mind that causes them to lash out and expose their true nature. It's almost like AC was only a Republican for the money, cash in on bashing others and be lauded by conservatives, but when her fellow Ruling Class soulmate comes under (justifiable and quantifiable) attack, snap!  How dare those people attack my candidate!  Back on your knees, knave!

Well, she showed her true colors more than once, so, I washed my hands of her.

I'd like to wash my hands of Romney too!  I still have a hard time believing people want to hand him the GOP nomination.  But...Dole, McCain...Romney...the GOP does have a history of being stupid.

And IL today, an "open" primary state, no doubt will go to that idiot Willard!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »
She set off alarms starting with the whole GOProud debacle at the 2011 CPAC.  Or was that 2010?  Anyway, that's when I first started notice her throwing Baby Ruths in the conservative swimming pool.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly