Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Noob introduction

(1/10) > >>

predator:
I live in Illinois (I know, I know), but at least I'm downstate. My very favorite pass time is Thoroughbred racing, with golf second, and Polly Ticks third. So I may be "out-wonked" here, but that's OK. Maybe it will be a learning experience.

Ummm, let's see, what else? I turn 60 in less than a month.  *Yay! I've succeeded at life for 60 big ones!*   ::whoohoo::

I've been a Hot Air regular for a couple of years, but I think I'm banned  :'( and I don't know why. ::thinking::

I've been in contact with Ed at the blog, but nothing is resolved yet. I'm very confused as to what is the deal.

I'm headed down to Keeneland Race Track in Lexington during by B-day week for  some revelry ::beertoast:: and some horsey gambling  ::pimp::.

Yes, I'm an evil sinner in the eyes of some, but I think I'm cool and likeable. *Self-promotion? You betcha!*

trapeze:
No big deal on the ponies. I play cards when I have the time and money.

How did you stumble upon us and can you invite others?

IronDioPriest:
Welcome to the forum Predator. Dive in!

predator:
Howdy trapeze, I linked to this site via a post from itsnotaboutme at Hot Air. I figure if I can't play there, I'll move to a new game. Still baffled about that, but not much I can do. I'm trying to get word to some of my buds there that I've apparently been canned, so they'll know why I've vanished. I don't have any email exchanges with them, and I'm not the Facebook type, so it's tough to get word to them.

I used to play a little blackjack but it's been a while. I stick to the ponies these days.

predator:

Re: Noob introduction
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:44:37 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Welcome to the forum Predator. Dive in!

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to some discussions. Just feeling my way around to get the flavor of the place. It's new terrain for me, and I don't want to step on a mine. *boom*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version