Author Topic: SHOCKER! Murderer of Jewish children is . . .  (Read 4245 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
SHOCKER! Murderer of Jewish children is . . .
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:54:04 AM »
Please put down your coffee before reading this. Fair warning.

The gunman who murdered three children and a rabbi at a Jewish school in Toulouse, France, admitted to police that he was Al-Qaeda and this was a revenge killing for the murder of Palestinian children.

TOULOUSE, France -- A suspect wanted in connection with the killing three children and a rabbi at a Jewish school wounded three police officers in a shootout at a house in Toulouse, France, early Wednesday.

Interior Minister Claude Gueant said the 24-year-old man, who was under siege by hundreds of police officers in an ongoing standoff, claimed to be a member of al-Qaida and that he had shot dead the four out of "revenge for Palestinian children." He is also suspected by authorities of having killed three soldiers of North African origin last week.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/21/10784684-3-cops-hurt-in-shootout-with-under-siege-suspect-in-jewish-school-slayings

Couldda knocked me over with a feather . . .

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:58:12 AM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: SHOCKER! Murderer of Jewish children is . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 06:44:32 AM »
...But I don't understand. What could have motivated this French minority person to kill those Jews? Just because he says he's al Qaeda and it was revenge for the Zionist killing of oppressed Palestinians doesn't mean there isn't a reason. Was he an abused child? Mentally ill? Serially oppressed because he is a minority? Frustrated with the French health care system?

There MUST be a reason.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 07:17:24 AM »
Who cares ?  ::guillotine::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 07:22:36 AM »
He's a murderous Musslim cultist specifically targeting Jewish kids!

::guillotine::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:14:26 AM »
...But I don't understand. What could have motivated this French minority person to kill those Jews? Just because he says he's al Qaeda and it was revenge for the Zionist killing of oppressed Palestinians doesn't mean there isn't a reason. Was he an abused child? Mentally ill? Serially oppressed because he is a minority? Frustrated with the French health care system?

There MUST be a reason.

Lone wolf off his meds.  Gotta be that.  Oh!  And the victim of French discrimination!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:19 AM »
Oh but wait, the media were absolutely certain it was a white neo-nazi.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
Oh but wait, the media were absolutely certain it was a white neo-nazi.

Barney Frank is in France killing people?!

:o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 10:41:26 AM »
The convoluted reporting of ethnicity makes my head spin.

"... three French soldiers of North African origin."

"... the suspect is a French national of Algerian origin ...".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 10:50:57 AM »
...the murderer is of Islamic belief...

Nuff said.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:20:25 AM by Libertas »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:11:40 AM »
When I first heard this as a breaking news item (before I heard that it was Jewish school children targeted) the very first thing that came to my mind was that the shooter would turn out to be a peaceful muslim.

The bit about this being AQ related, I think, is bullsh*t. AQ as an organizational threat is largely nonexistent. They are gone. But they have lots and lots of sympathetic peaceful muslim followers who are more than willing to carry out stuff like this.

If AQ was still a threat then they would be doing stuff in the coordinated manner that has been their calling card in the past.

I have expressed surprise in year's past that AQ never did become more of a terror threat in the USA following 9/11. Face it, we are one big bag of soft targets in this country. It would be relatively easy for a half a dozen AQ gunmen to enter anywhere...take your pick: shopping mall, school, hospital, church, etc.)...seal off the exits and begin to kill off civilians shooting gallery style. It never happened. This amazed me. Looking back on it I can only assume that for the most part AQ as an organization was pretty small and we pretty much killed them off and put them on the run so that they could never become the big threat that they otherwise might have been.

9/11 was their high water mark. They killed a bunch of train travelers in Spain and a few subway rider in England but for the most part they were nothing after we killed off most of their leadership.

That said, the muslim threat will always be with us because that's what muslims do. Their religion dictates that infidels will be either converted, killed or made slaves. It is an evil religion from start to finish and its adherents will always be a threat. I would never turn my back on someone I knew to be a muslim. Never, ever.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »
To Trap's point, I think "al Qaeda" is more of a rallying cry and a self-designated common denominator for many of these people who appear to be lone-wolf Islamic terrorists. They don't come from a secret hideout with an organizational structure and training camps as much as they internalize the radical ideology, commit their acts of war, and then scream Allahu Akbar and identify themselves as "al Qaeda" to show the rest of the 'Slim world how badass they are.

That's not to say that organizational al Qaeda is dead or not a threat.

Side question: I wonder how long before the Left will begin wearing T-shirts and hanging posters with the visage of Osama bin Laden, ala Che Guevara? I'm frankly surprised I haven't seen it yet.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 02:27:25 PM »
Drudge headline:  "U.S. SENT FRENCH SHOOTING SUSPECT BACK TO FRANCE FROM AFGHANISTAN..."

Except, NO, WRONG.

Merah has spent considerable time in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Gueant said.[/quote] 

Merah was sent back from Afghanistan to France by the U.S. Army, Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said in Toulouse Wednesday.  He said Afghan police had checked Merah's identification during a traffic stop, and as a result he was handed over to the U.S. Army, which then put him on board the first plane heading to France.

But a senior U.S. military official gave a different version from the French prosecutor about what happened to the suspect in Afghanistan.

The senior U.S. military official told the CNN contributor Fran Townsend that the French shooting suspect was stopped by Afghan forces who tried to turn him over to the U.S. military. The U.S. directed them to hand Merah to French forces since he was a citizen of their country.  He was given over the French military by the Afghans and the French military decided to return him to France, according to the source.

So now the blame for this muslim murderer is to be put on the US.

And this does not belong in General, so I'm moving it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 12:19:32 PM »

Do they serve pork in hell?
Are there wirgins in hell?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
In hell Mohammad is the porkee, Iblis and his merry band are the porkers!

Offline Magnum

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 06:40:01 PM »
I will have much anger later but today my heart is broken and feel a overwhelming sorrow for the families  :'(.

Those killed at the Ozar-Hatorah school were Jonathan Sandler, 31, a rabbi and teacher; his two sons, Arieh, 5, and Gabriel, 4; and Miriam Monsonego, 7, the daughter of the school's headmaster. The gunman had chased the little girl into the school campus and executed her with a shot to the head, officials said.

Dear Yeshua,

Please Bless and comfort the families and please answer the prayers on my heart ::praying::

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:59:58 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 07:07:27 PM »
Remember the family in Israel who had their throats slashed in their sleep by another Religion-of-Peacenik?  And the Beslan school massacre?  Now this, chasing a little girl and executing her with a shot to the head?  It would be an insult to call them animals, but the insult would be to animals everywhere. They're something far worse.

The fact that any Western nation anywhere allows a single one of them to immigrate is a testament to the suicidal nihilism forced upon us by the Left.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »

The suicidal nihilism we cede to the left.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 08:11:30 AM »
The Left has oceans of blood on their hands, and their time will come one way or another.

This latest atrocity highlights the utter insanity of holding any kind of pc/diversity/multi-culti sentiment in the face of such sadistic barbarous murderous behavior.  If you think you can coexist with these cultists that harbor and breed this kind of filth, then like this scum you forfeit your right to exists in a sane and civilized world, period!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero