Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 66074 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:24 AM »
Don't hold your breath waiting for Obongo's DoJ and Eric Holder to do jack sh*t to stop this band of Mohammadan cultists from carrying out what they want!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/well-find-him-black-militia-organization-vows-vengeance-on-trayvon-martin-shooter/

Yeah, ready made Obama Brownshirts!

What could possibly go wrong?

::gaah::
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:16:07 PM by trapeze »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: New Black Liberation Militia Vows Vengeance!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 08:34:46 AM »
I'm reminded of the event that occurred several years ago where a bunch of black agitators went into a predominantly white neighborhood looking for trouble and were met by hundreds of citizens who then taunted and cajoled the blacks until they beat a hasty retreat. Colorado perhaps?

I don't know the current status of this case and whether or not charges are pending against the shooter but I do know that threats to kidnap him will only incite violent response. If that is what they seek (and I do believe that it is) then all I can add is....

Molon Labe mofos!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
The case has gone to the grand jury to determine if an indictment of the shooter is warranted.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 10:27:26 AM »
When I have the opportunity to listen to talk radio my usual selection for "after Rush" is a station out of Tampa. The guy is lightly syndicated so he has an audience in several states and does a fairly good job...better IMO than Hannity. (I listen to him via the iPhone app, I Heart Radio)

Yesterday, this story was going hot and heavy since it's a Florida story...

A few things to consider:

1. George Zimmerman does not appear to be caucasian. Despite his name he appears to be hispanic. Here is a picture:

I don't know if this makes a difference or not but until I heard this point mentioned on the talk show I assumed that the shooter was white...which fits, of course, the media narrative. The victim is young (17) and did not live in the neighborhood...he was reportedly visiting family or friends in the neighborhood.

2. The shooter is using a Florida self defense law called "stand your ground" and this is mentioned (by way of a link) in the above Blaze article. This law allows a person to shoot an attacker rather than requiring that they retreat. But...

3. There is very strong evidence that the shooter did not merely stand his ground but instead was the actual aggressor in the encounter. I heard a recorded 911 call on the talk show where the shooter calls police to report a suspicious person. He describes the person running away from him (the victim was returning home from a convenience store with a drink and a snack) and asks the dispatcher if he should follow him. The dispatcher tells him to NOT pursue. He apparently disregarded the instructions from the 911 dispatcher.

Here is a youtube with the complete audio from the 911 call...

4. There had been a string of burglaries in the area which apparently prompted the neighborhood watch program...of which Zimmerman was a part...

5. If you listen closely to the audio of the 911 call (at around the 1:37 mark) you can hear him say, "These assholes. They always get away," which appears to be followed (at the 2:23 mark) by "These f**kin' coons."

6. There were no eye witnesses to the shooting. Plenty of audio, though. Apart from the girl who was on the phone with the victim at the time of the shooting there were audio recordings made by people in the surrounding houses. I heard those on the talk show yesterday and you can hear the gunshot when it happens.

What does all this mean? The shooter looks guilty to me but I will let a jury sort it out.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:41:14 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:32:43 AM »
Forget the MFM saying this guy is Hispanic, as far as they are concerned he's white, he's a racist, and even if guilty it does not exonerate vigilantism by a bunch of BNLM thugs.  But that latter part will also not get any airtime in the MFM.  Normal people should let the Grand Jury process proceed unencumbered, but it appears we are dealing with a hostile press and a more hostile black community so either way this breaks they will not be happy.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 10:59:33 AM »
I don't see the black racist organization following through with their threat. These groups tend to be all show and no go. I think that they use crap like this to stir up interest in their organization and maybe raise money.

The O'Bongo admin and justice department is, though, I believe, stirring the pot in the country and hoping for a major unrest situation. This summer's OWS crapfest should prove illustrative of this.

That said, I don't think that the OWS will (not withstanding the friendly press treatment) garner anywhere near the amount of public sympathy this go 'round. I think that they will be largely regarded as the jerks and bums that they are. I would be curious to see some favorable/unfavorable polls done on OWS but I don't think there will be any forthcoming. Last year the OWSers got a lot of cash donations from the useful idiots who "supported" their message. This year I don't see them raking in very much. It's yesterday's news as far as the public is concerned and there will not be very much support for a bunch of bums who are still not looking for work and who still don't bathe. So their money will have to come from elsewhere...unions and the usual Soros type suspects.

Still, you never know where O'Bongo and his henchmen will get their big civil unrest thing from. These things are dynamic by nature. It could end up being this Zimmerman clod who gets a lot of black on white violence which will be allowed to spread. Remember the post Rodney King violence in LA? That's what O'Bongo is looking for except on a national basis.

Personally, I am hoping that the mess metastasizes at the Democrat convention and the "peaceful protesters" burn the city to the ground while O'Bongo's thugs prevent the locals from keeping and restoring order. Thats should prove a heck of an inducement to re-elect the bum. You know that the OWSers will be trying to disrupt the Republican convention, too, but as we all know that's significantly harder to do because the R's aren't naturally prone to violence like the D's are.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:10:30 AM »
Heh, I would be really entertained by a trashed Dem convention, Trap!  That would be so poetic!

But I wonder if the OWSer's won't get funding from a different source this summer...their parents, getting those insufferable idiots out of the basement if only for few weeks would allow them to fumigate the place and perhaps the brighter ones will throw all their crap out and change the locks!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 11:14:08 AM »
I think the shooter looks guilty too Trap - and if he is found to be so by a jury of his peers, he should be prosecuted and sentenced as an example of how Castle Doctrine law works. He operated outside the law, he gets punished, the same as any other criminal. Castle Doctrine didn't kill that boy, as feverishly as the media is trying to make it seem that way. Breaking Castle Doctrine law is how this boy ended up dead, if indeed the man is found guilty.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 11:24:47 AM »
They tried to get this going back in 2008. Remember this?

Personally, I am hoping for this type of response from the local law enforcement types:

But it probably won't happen.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
Maybe 4 years later they'll get it right, Trap!

;D

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 11:41:32 AM »
There is a lot of animosity between Hispanics and Blacks.  It's especially pronounced on the West Coast, but Florida wouldn't surprise me either. Regardless of how it all turns out, you know it will be da White Man's fault in the end.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Yup, like I said earlier, no matter how the case turns out, that community will not be happy, Whitey is always getting away with something!

Some might think that a raaaaacist attitudue!   ::speechless::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 03:42:21 PM »

A few things to consider:

1. George Zimmerman does not appear to be caucasian. Despite his name he appears to be hispanic. Here is a picture:

One point to make here . There are a lot of Hispanics from Argentina , Brazil , etc. by this name and others of a Germanic tilt . There's been a German influence down there for many years even prior to WWII . Also you need to be carefull about the race classification . In the census Hispanics are classified as white . Surprisingly enough , so are those of Arab descent .

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 03:46:36 PM »

Redefining everything.

Mexicans and Spaniards are Caucasians, Arabs are Semites. 

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »
  I think he's innocent! Let splain masef,I heard that Sharpton was coming to town and that's all I need to know that this guy is clean. ::thinking::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 04:59:24 AM »
Maybe Zimmerman should have held his fire until Sharpton showed up in the neighborhood .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 08:05:22 AM »
 ::hysterical::

Yeah, that's all da commune-ity needs is the race-baiting shakedown artist coming to town to get this guy off the hook!

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 11:43:25 AM »
Huh, making this Zimmerman sound like a garden-variety multiculutural type, like any Dem.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,1716605.story

And Claypso Louie threatening "retaliation".  I wonder who he thinks is targeted?!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/farrakhan-tweets-where-there-is-no-justice-there-will-be-no-peace-law-of-retaliation-may-be-applied/

::)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
OMG!  Obama - “If I Had a Son, He’d Look Like Trayvon”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/obama-weighs-in-on-race-row-after-hispanic-man-shoots-fl-teen-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon/

What a whore!

And no, if you had a son, Barry, he would probably be wearing a dress!

::mooning::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »
... it is “absolutely imperative” that all levels of government investigate “every aspect” of how the unarmed boy was shot.

This is absolutely ridiculous!  Why is the FBI involved?  Why must ALL levels of government get involved here?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"