Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 68730 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: New Black Liberation Militia Vows Vengeance!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 11:31:15 AM »
Hope the cops on the scene did a thorough job.
Sharptone & Farakan the only one remaining is
Jesse.  It'll be a AAA lynching.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Jesse...!!!

L A Times - Civil rights leader Jesse Jackson said Friday that he's grateful the rest of the country has sat up and taken notice of the tragic slaying of Trayvon Martin. But he can't help but wonder: Why has it taken so long for everyone else to recognize the chronic injustices that African Americans face?

ETA:
“Anytime an innocent life is taken it's a tragedy,” Bush said. “You've got to let the process work.”

After pronouncing Trayvon innocent and Zimmerman guilty Jeb Bush says we need to let the process work.  Hey, Jebbie, thanks.

the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive”

Weighing his words carefully, the country's first African American president pleaded for national "soul searching"

Hey, DS, America didn't shoot the kid.

I'm sorry for the parents of Trayvon, I'm sorry they lost their son, that this event happened, I pray for his justice but this crap that's going on is not going to help justice at all.

Oh no, could the media have misrepresented this incident and responsible for bringing the AAA team of race baiting riot mongers to Florida?  Could the president have been correct when he said Trayvon could have been his son?

My Fox Tampa

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »
And that new information is why I said in my first post that "the shooter looks guilty but I will let a jury sort it out."

Instead, as usual, we have been treated to trial by media and trial by race baiters.

Completely typical and completely predictable.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:16:50 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 12:08:23 PM »
I think that this topic is going to be around for a while. This has the makings of the next Rodney King scenario complete with serial hyperventilation and riot inducement by the race baiting industry.

Because of that I am going to (with apologies to the original poster, Libertas) re-name this thread to one that will be more recognizable to everyone.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:16:36 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Not lookin good for the race baiters. If the witness is credible, the facts now tend to show that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, had him on the ground on his back, and was pummeling his fat Hispanic ass. How was Tray-tray to know that Mr. Zimmerman was carrying?

Funny thing, listening to the 911 tapes, I was thinking the kid was screaming like a little girl. Now it appears that Zimmerman was doing the screaming "get him off! get him off!"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:16:23 PM by trapeze »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

Loser pays should also apply to the govt.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 02:48:32 PM »

But you missed this one...

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 03:13:36 PM »
Oh, but he was just visiting his step-momma, and went to get candy for his lil' sister. He's just an innnocceeennnnt boy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
"Made"?  What does one have to do to become "made" in his world?

eta:  Wait.  That's pic's been 'shopped.   ::unknowncomic::
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:27:32 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKaJoEyYXyI

@:42 The courtyard of the Martin's community.

@3:52 The gates to Zimmerman's community, Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Question: How was Trayvon going to cut through gated community in order to get home?

ETA:
A witness believes the Trayvon Martin shooting "wasn't self defense."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cWwUAbbWnk&feature=related

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 04:02:36 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
If we're fated to dance, then let's boogie.

No lessons needed. ::devil::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 08:26:53 PM »
SANFORD — Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin.

New Black Panther leader Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest in Sanford Saturday. And when asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon in a gated Sanford community on Feb. 26.

Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland — where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told the Orlando Sentinel. He declined to say when the group would begin their search.

LINK

Attorney General Eric Holder had no comment.

I can almost guarantee that there will be more bloodshed before this is finished. And that appears to be "the plan."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:30:12 PM by trapeze »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »
The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon in a gated Sanford community on Feb. 26.

Remind me to check inventory on .223 rounds. I think I'm a little shy of 10k but it sounds like a worthwhile investment....

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 09:38:23 PM »
Is it illegal for a private citizen to offer a bounty for the "capture" of another private citizen? That seems to me to be inciting kidnapping.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 09:55:52 PM »
Is it illegal for a private citizen to offer a bounty for the "capture" of another private citizen? That seems to me to be inciting kidnapping.

Well, of course it is.

But don't worry...Holder and O'Bongo are at the controls.

Nothing to worry about. Move along.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
  Good idea to piss off the red necks down here.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 10:41:32 PM »

Generally speaking I would think so but what about bail-bondsmen? Don't they put a bounty on jumpers?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 11:07:33 PM »

Generally speaking I would think so but what about bail-bondsmen? Don't they put a bounty on jumpers?

Not a legal beagle by any stretch of the imagination but I am under the impression that a bounty hunter is an officer of the court. The jumper by either posting his own bond/bail or authorizing a third party to do so is in essence putting the bounty on his own head by promising not to run. When he does run he is essentially breaking a court order and more or less sets a bounty hunter on himself.

What we are seeing here with the black panther thugs is nothing more than vigilantism. It's illegal. The O'Bongo administration (which includes the Holder Justice Department) by not immediately and forcefully stomping on this is giving its tacit approval...that is approval by taking no action.

We will see within the next few days whether or not this tacit approval will continue.

There are a few things that have to happen. Talk is cheap. If the black panther thugs actually take some kind of action, especially against Zimmerman or one of his family members, then all bets are off.  Holder will have to sh*t or git. If he does nothing in the face of what can only be described as racially motivated crimes en masse then he will have to be impeached. Immediately.

For right now though, a message has been sent. That message was received resulting in the "wanted dead or alive" posters and now the "bounty." Another message is being sent in the form of continued silence from the administration. So the only thing we are now waiting on is what the next action will be to the latest message.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 11:22:57 PM by trapeze »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »
  Good idea to piss off the red necks down here.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5126.msg56217.html#msg56217
*I can guarantee you that the South will not be fooled into voting for O'Bongo. They will crawl naked across broken glass to vote for anybody other than President Zero. They hate him. I mean they really, really hate him. They hate him with a visceral passion that is not unlike the intensity of the core of the sun. Trust me...whoever has the Republican nomination will not have to even campaign in the South. It's a done deal.

JF, you don't need to concern yourself about the Redneck's getting  PO'd.

*Heh, I looked through my favorite magazines for this quote; should have known it was right here, right here all along.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2012, 11:27:02 PM »
Are you implying that I am a redneck, Charles?

I can assure you that although I originate from the South (and therefore am thoroughly familiar with its idiosyncrasies), I am not of the South.