Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72323 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2012, 11:10:00 AM »
Get this, this is good - Zimmerman family getting in Eric Holder's face, as they should!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zimmerman-family-challenges-holder-on-new-black-panthers-says-no-arrests-based-solely-on-your-race/

This letter is evidence that he will not only face charges of malfeasance, corruption, and homicide but that he will also be charged with a hate crime.  A good prosecutor could tie them together and say all his crimes are hate crimes.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
Get this, this is good - Zimmerman family getting in Eric Holder's face, as they should!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zimmerman-family-challenges-holder-on-new-black-panthers-says-no-arrests-based-solely-on-your-race/

This letter is evidence that he will not only face charges of malfeasance, corruption, and homicide but that he will also be charged with a hate crime.  A good prosecutor could tie them together and say all his crimes are hate crimes.

We're talking about Holder, right< I just want that to be clear!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »
Holder is obamas uncle Tom.....either version, a slave beholden to his master or a black man, hired into race baiting and ordered not to hold anyone " of color" accountable.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2012, 11:52:13 AM »
You know, it's all really out in the open now, everything ever suspected about how the Left would operate at the top levels of power.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:46 PM »

Erick ( hate my Anglo sounding name) Holder  -> charges of malfeasance, corruption, and homicide but that he will also be charged with a hate crime.  A good prosecutor could tie them together and say all his crimes are hate crimes.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2012, 12:04:35 PM »
You know, it's all really out in the open now, everything ever suspected about how the Left would operate at the top levels of power.

There would be FEMA camps filled with people not like them awaiting the ovens if these bastards thought they could get away with it, it's on their agenda, don't doubt it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2012, 12:05:16 PM »

Erick ( hate my Anglo sounding name) Holder  -> charges of malfeasance, corruption, and homicide but that he will also be charged with a hate crime.  A good prosecutor could tie them together and say all his crimes are hate crimes.

No prosecutors of that kind of courage are to be found in latter-day America...

::falldownshocked::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »

And they've made their power play because they think it's now demographically feasible. It's a question that awaits an answer.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »
Zimmerman's lawyers quit the case.

Apparently this has something to do with Zimmerman contacting Hannity and saying that he has no lawyers, only "legal advisers." This statement coupled with the assertion from the lawyers that Zimmerman has cut off all communication with them since sometime on Sunday has been the justification for them withdrawing from the case.

The saga continues.

As a point of curiosity: Zimmerman's "legal advisers" while not revealing where he was told the press that if they are looking for him in Florida that they are "way, way off."

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2012, 05:26:20 PM »

A VW dealer, years ago, in Mexico City told me that if you are involved in any type of altercation (traffic accident) to run away quickly to a trusted friends house, gather money and allow him to negotiate a settlement before reveling one's self. If you didn't follow that procedure jail and prison were a certainty.

We now have a third world judicial system.  This is the country we live in.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »

A VW dealer, years ago, in Mexico City told me that if you are involved in any type of altercation (traffic accident) to run away quickly to a trusted friends house, gather money and allow him to negotiate a settlement before reveling one's self. If you didn't follow that procedure jail and prison were a certainty.

I am guessing that Mexico's legal system is based on the Napoleonic Code which is (as I understand it) essentially guilty until proven innocent. Zimmerman has already been tried by the media and is being punished (and will be punished further) by the racial outrage industry.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »

If the Assistant Attorney General in Florida really wants to follow the law, she should hold a press conference and tell the Stupid Class that the State has no case, the evidence shows that Zimmerman, (whatever happened in the minutes before the shooting,) was being assaulted by Trayvon Martin, and the victim had the legal right under Florida law to use deadly force if he thought his life was in danger.

Sorry all, but that is just the way it is. Having a witness that will testify that he saw the guy with the red sweater (Zimmerman) getting the sh*t kicked out of him by the hoodie wearing Martin, is ALL THAT MATTERS LEGALLY.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Sally Brown

• Newb
« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »

There would be FEMA camps filled with people not like them awaiting the ovens if these bastards thought they could get away with it, it's on their agenda, don't doubt it!

There definitely would be ovens if those monsters could get away with it.  Remember how Billy Ayers and his pals used to sit around and discuss what would happen when they got control of the US and how, after they had doled out parts of it to the Russians and Chinese, they figured that they would have to kill around 25,000,000 American citizens before they could have absolute control with no trouble from the peons.

I doubt that opinions have changed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »

There definitely would be ovens if those monsters could get away with it.  Remember how Billy Ayers and his pals used to sit around and discuss what would happen when they got control of the US and how, after they had doled out parts of it to the Russians and Chinese, they figured that they would have to kill around 25,000,000 American citizens before they could have absolute control with no trouble from the peons.

I doubt that opinions have changed.

Indeed!

You can go back to Wilson and his idiotic nation-building schemes to see how that worked out for eastern European countries before WWII and all the ethnic cleansing that occurred there.  The progressive family tree also has that eugenics monster Sanger in it too, and people like Hillary Clinton proclaim themselves proud Progressives!  None of these leopards change their spots!

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:26 AM »
they figured that they would have to kill around 25,000,000 American citizens before they could have absolute control with no trouble from the peons.

Unfortunately for the survivors, the people that will be killed off will be those productive and entrepreneurial people that currently supply the cash that the PTB need to continue to pay the lazy bastidges that will vote for them and the PTB will realize too late that they killed off the people they needed to continue to fund their crap and that maybe it was the lazy welfare recipients that should have been eliminated.  But then they would loose power, it would be a vicious cycle.  wash, rinse, repeat... till there are no one to rule and the PTB starve.
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2012, 12:46:38 PM »
ETA: Breitbart - http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/x7Mj3g59-dh3Zgtip

New Black Panthers Chairman Shabazz Building An Army Of Blacks In Florida “To Kill”…

We're goin in soon within a few weeks
We're going to train the community and community patrols
We have to raise up an army  in FL of black men and
black people who will patrol and defend the community
We have to build a ministry of defense in FL
We've got to build and in self defense we've got to kill.

cross posted @ http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,1148.msg59843.html#msg59843
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:43:24 PM by Charles Oakwood »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2012, 01:04:17 PM »

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/why-nothing-sticks-to-george-zimmerman
By almost any standard, Zimmerman’s legal defense in the Trayvon Martin shooting case has been a sort of ongoing cautionary tale for exactly what not to do if you’re facing potentially serious criminal charges.
Rather than finding anything they could follow up with, what happened instead? The Sanford Police Department was unable to obtain any evidence that would allow them to press even involuntary manslaughter charges against Zimmerman. And no new evidence changed that, even as days and weeks passed.

http://weaselzippers.us/
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/04/11/why-nothing-sticks-to-george-zimmerman/

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
The FL prosecutor is going to charge Zimmerman. Big surprise.

No word yet on the charge but it will almost certainly be manslaughter.

The indictment was a foregone conclusion when the grand jury option was removed.

I also have to believe that the prosecution's case is pretty weak given the lack of witnesses and other evidence. Maybe they think he will have to take the stand and they will break him in front of the jury. Apart from that they have nothing. Nothing that we know of, anyway.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:29:20 PM by trapeze »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »
Looks like the prosecutor is more interested in posing for the stupid, rather than just doing her job.  Why not just state the charges, rather then having to wait to organize press conferences and "events?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2012, 02:23:54 PM »
Traditionally, we've had civil court and criminal court. Now we have a new one: political court. Truth and facts are no defense there.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly