Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72352 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #440 on: May 10, 2012, 05:48:41 PM »
All I'm saying . . .

"I have loved some ladies
and I have loved Jim Beam
and they both tried to kill me
in 1973 . . ."

Close enuff.

Hank Williams Jr. - Family Tradition
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #441 on: May 10, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
'New' Black Panthers at it again

New Black Panther Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz discussed inciting racial tensions by picturing George Zimmerman with a noose around his neck on the cover of New Black Panther Newspaper in order to sell more papers in Florida.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #442 on: May 11, 2012, 10:06:11 AM »
Yeah, color me shocked...racist black swine wants to kill whitey...oh, and hispanics I guess...

He just oozes pc/diversity/multi-culti happy happy thoughts, don't he?!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »
And of course, here's the country STILL waiting for the democrats to call for a 'new tone' and to decry these obvious calls for violence. Of course that will never happen because these idiots aren't conservatives. Such things only apply to conservatives...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #444 on: May 15, 2012, 07:51:32 AM »
This is fricken ridiculous!

"...the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime."

Even if not charged, this crap has to be thrown out there as red meat for the race-baiting turds out there howling for Zimmerman's blood!

This is the fracked up world we live in now...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2012, 07:55:57 AM »

Even if not charged, this crap has to be thrown out there as red meat for the race-baiting turds out there howling for Zimmerman's blood!

The way I see it is that if someone has me on my back and is trying to crack my skull open I effing hate him and will kill him if I get a chance not matter what color he/she is.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »

The way I see it is that if someone has me on my back and is trying to crack my skull open I effing hate him and will kill him if I get a chance not matter what color he/she is.

You got that right!  I don't care if he/she/it is white and purple with green hair...they goin' down!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »

You got that right!  I don't care if he/she/it is white and purple with green hair...they goin' down!

ABC News Exclusive: Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and SENI TIENABESO (@senijr_abc)
May 15, 2012

A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.

Video at link.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2012, 07:47:40 AM »
Uhh, yeah...what's the prosecutor gonna say?  George started it!  Ya got proof to go witt that bullsh*t, pal?   ::)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #449 on: May 16, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
LINK

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said.

“It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin,” Sheaffer said.

But it was a hate crime! How can this be?!  ::thinking::
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #450 on: May 16, 2012, 08:28:50 AM »
Have we had a single shred of evidence, yet, even remotely point to 2nd degree murder?

I want this hack prosecutor in jail, when this is over.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #451 on: May 16, 2012, 08:32:06 AM »
I'd like to see Zimmerman and the prosecutor switching spots right now!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #452 on: May 16, 2012, 09:19:42 AM »
Have we had a single shred of evidence, yet, even remotely point to 2nd degree murder?

I honestly believe that they did this to defuse a possible racial mess at the time,which I call shenanigans on. I also believe that they overcharged Zimmerman so the case gets sunk from the onset all this is for purpose of stirring up the base.

The guy is walking out not guilty.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #453 on: May 16, 2012, 09:28:12 AM »

I honestly believe that they did this to defuse a possible racial mess at the time,which I call shenanigans on. I also believe that they overcharged Zimmerman so the case gets sunk from the onset all this is for purpose of stirring up the base.

That later part in the hands of a jury is not a certainty, but even if true, at what cost to Zimmerman and his family?  The asshat prosecutor and the race-baiters that stirred this up get awa y scot free!

That is not OK in my book.

They must be made to pay one way or another.  A civil or criminal couter-suits could take time and more oney, who has an abundance of either?

They must pay, and it is up to all of us to fight these race-war peddlers!

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #454 on: May 16, 2012, 09:49:30 AM »
But it was a hate crime! How can this be?!

Simple, Travon hated Zimmerman!  Isn't it obvious, he was skulking around a gated community to see if he could lure some unsuspecting Neighborhood Watch Captain out of his house to follow him and planned to open a can of whup-ass to show the po-po (and probably his gang-banging friends) he's one tough m-f.  Seriously though if anyone should be investigated for a hate crime it should be the race baiting Jackson, Sharpton, Shabazz and obama for all that they contributed.

Eschew Obfuscation

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2012, 10:24:09 AM »
Uhh, yeah...what's the prosecutor gonna say?  George started it!  Ya got proof to go witt that bullsh*t, pal?   ::)

Obviously, Zimmerman was beating the crap out of Martin's knuckles with his face...duh. The jury is going to see this right away. We don't even need a trial.

I'm also certain that because Martin's knuckles were taking such a massive beating from Zimmerman's face it was only natural that he had to go for  Zimmerman's gun in self defense. This is all so simple.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2012, 11:05:20 AM »
Uhh, yeah...what's the prosecutor gonna say?  George started it!  Ya got proof to go witt that bullsh*t, pal?   ::)

Obviously, Zimmerman was beating the crap out of Martin's knuckles with his face...duh. The jury is going to see this right away. We don't even need a trial.

I'm also certain that because Martin's knuckles were taking such a massive beating from Zimmerman's face it was only natural that he had to go for  Zimmerman's gun in self defense. This is all so simple.

The defense rests.

::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #457 on: May 16, 2012, 12:40:41 PM »

That later part in the hands of a jury is not a certainty, but even if true, at what cost to Zimmerman and his family?  The asshat prosecutor and the race-baiters that stirred this up get awa y scot free!

That is not OK in my book.

They must be made to pay one way or another.  A civil or criminal couter-suits could take time and more oney, who has an abundance of either?

They must pay, and it is up to all of us to fight these race-war peddlers!

That's the real tragedy.But if what some said on TV he may law suits all over the place.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: May 17, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20120515/US.Neighborhood.Watch/?cid=

Well, well, well....Little innocent trayvon was high....

Medical examiners found evidence of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system after he was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer, according to an autopsy released Thursday in a massive package of evidence.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #459 on: May 17, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
Did you get that Angela Corey? The kid was high and probably acted irrationally which is why we now have a dead teenager.

Let's get this straight, Martin was suspended from school for possession of a bag of pot and later it now seems as though pot may have contributed to irrational violent response. ::rockethrow::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.