Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72345 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #520 on: June 08, 2012, 10:22:43 AM »
She has threatened to sue him.

George Zimmerman is going to be a very rich man.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #521 on: June 08, 2012, 10:38:53 AM »
What's the old saying, better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #522 on: June 08, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »
What's the old saying, better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Libiots almost always violate that rule, the rest of us only through innocent lapses in judgement.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #523 on: June 08, 2012, 10:39:59 PM »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #524 on: June 10, 2012, 05:32:00 AM »
This bail revocation is nothing more than tightening the screws on George so that he is more amenable with a plea bargain.

"See George, we don't want to have to keep revoking your bail for minor reasons. Why don't you do yourself a big favor and just sign this plea agreement to misdemeanor assault. Time Served. Whadayasay?"

Let me also go on record saying that his local attorney is the poorest advocate for his client that I have ever seen. I would be holding a press conference every day challenging the state's evidence (or lack thereof.) This guy wears women's underpants.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #525 on: June 11, 2012, 07:59:14 AM »
This bail revocation is nothing more than tightening the screws on George so that he is more amenable with a plea bargain.

"See George, we don't want to have to keep revoking your bail for minor reasons. Why don't you do yourself a big favor and just sign this plea agreement to misdemeanor assault. Time Served. Whadayasay?"

Let me also go on record saying that his local attorney is the poorest advocate for his client that I have ever seen. I would be holding a press conference every day challenging the state's evidence (or lack thereof.) This guy wears women's underpants.

You got that right!  Somebody from Landmark or eslewhere needs to step in and send in a heavyweight, or our rights will start to get repealled all over!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #527 on: June 12, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
They know they have no murder case and intend to break these citizens into compliance with a lesser charge.

Dammit. I almost feel like an armed posse needs to rescue him from lawlessness.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #528 on: June 12, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »
It does.  This man is being railroaded.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #529 on: June 12, 2012, 07:08:53 PM »
It does.  This man is being railroaded.

They're trying to get to him using his wife. All they want is a plee bargain out of him. They want no part of a court house. If he can take the heat he's going to win.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #530 on: June 12, 2012, 09:00:24 PM »

Expect another op-ed from Dershowitz.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #531 on: June 12, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »

I've been waiting for him to offer his services pro bono.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #532 on: June 13, 2012, 07:48:34 AM »

I've been waiting for him to offer his services pro bono.

Something needs to happen!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2012, 07:41:56 AM »
What a fracking joke.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/20/2860209/sanford-police-chief-bill-lee.html

This city manager is an asshat, no doubt as is the mayor and everyone else on their city council.  The only community they care about is the one that demands bullsh*t arrests according to the tenants of pc/diversity/multi-culti racist cultist bastards!

Who should take the fall is the asshat prosecutor and the moron that assigned her!

::mooning::

Whatever, one way or another they'll have their race war soon enough, won't that make all the cultists so happy?!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #534 on: June 21, 2012, 08:33:37 AM »
The police chief will land on his feet.

Meanwhile the leaders of Sanford, FL just marked their city as anther inner city sh*thole in total decline, populated by animals, and only welcoming to animals.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
Yup.  Can't disagree with that one bit.  One way or another, given time, people usually get what they deserve.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #537 on: June 21, 2012, 11:54:23 AM »
So three days later this Serino asshole gives him the 3rd degree and somehow the ignorant twit bases her charges on this sh*t?  It is obvious this Serino asshole was leading Zimmerman to his own pre-established bias that just so happens to fit the pc/diversity/multi-culti template, that was no doubt why Corey loved this interrogation.  Does this Serino not know what punks like Trayvon do with skittles?  Is he this blind and stupid an investigator?  Nothing this asshole Serino has disputes the central facts of this case.  Man, Corey and Serino are going to have their asses lit up in cross examinations over this tainted testimony!  They are angling purely to throw dirt on the SYG statute and want that sullied no matter how many innocents are destroyed, no matter how many are falsely accused and falsely convicted.  What a bunch of f**ksticks!  Corey and Serino are on the list for life!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2012, 09:29:56 AM »

http://twitchy.com/2012/07/06/george-zimmerman-released-after-posting-bail-threats-continue-to-pour-in/

George Zimmerman was released from jail this afternoon after posting 10 percent of a $1 million bond set by a Florida judge,...

George Zimmerman released after posting bail, threats continue to pour in ...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »

http://twitchy.com/2012/07/06/george-zimmerman-released-after-posting-bail-threats-continue-to-pour-in/

George Zimmerman was released from jail this afternoon after posting 10 percent of a $1 million bond set by a Florida judge,...

George Zimmerman released after posting bail, threats continue to pour in ...

Every day blacks prove why they are unemployed.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.