Author Topic: “every ten thousand white fu**in’ white mother fu**ers would die.”  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"The student was reportedly removed from class by staff and then taken to a local hospital."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/white-fuin-mother-fuers-would-die-fl-student-flips-out-in-class-threatens-to-kill-prof/

Should have been taken directly to prison!

::speechless::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
That vid deserves to be embedded...

I love liberals. I mean, if I was a college student this would really make me want to date a lib. Of course, she would have to be in a wheeled cage and I would need to have one of those dart guns from Wild Kingdom so that I could subdue her and return her to the wild if she got out of hand.

Yes, peace and love. Tolerance all around. Democrats are so nice. Like, hyena nice.

Funny, though, how a classroom discussion about a Democrat religion (evolution) could somehow go so horribly wrong. Democrats love evolution! And they love eugenics, too....Planned Parenthood. So what's the big deal? White (leftists, Democrats) people trying to influence evolution by way of eugenics should be a peaceful and fun discussion. I wonder whatever could have gone wrong?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:15:53 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"I would need to have one of those dart gun from Wild Kingdom so that I could subdue her and return her to the wild if she got out of hand."

Please, for God's sake and ours, sterilize that creature before releasing!!!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Peacocks and Black people?  She obviously saw a parallel. You see, there is no need for whites to keep black people down.  The liberals  prevent Blacks from learning to participate in the dominate culture of the successful by teaching that success is synonymous with being "white",  being successful is "acting white", and encouraging such a hatred against whites, that being successful is a sign of whiteness to be hated, even if the successful party is a peacock.

Or she was just whack-a-doodled on drugs (or lack-there-of)  or both.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"I would need to have one of those dart gun from Wild Kingdom so that I could subdue her and return her to the wild if she got out of hand."

I'm pretty sure they tagged them...usually with a radio tracking device...so that they could be monitored.

Hey, watch the vid and at the 1:00 minute mark the deranged chic sez, "You sand niggers...you ain't black" The sub titles mistakenly label it as "same" instead of "sand." Not that this isn't any worse than the rest of the psychotic incident but it once again illustrates the false media narrative that black people aren't racist.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
She needs an increase in her obamastash payment.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I'm pretty sure they tagged them...usually with a radio tracking device...so that they could be monitored.

Hey, watch the vid and at the 1:00 minute mark the deranged chic sez, "You sand niggers...you ain't black" The sub titles mistakenly label it as "same" instead of "sand." Not that this isn't any worse than the rest of the psychotic incident but it once again illustrates the false media narrative that black people aren't racist.

You nailed it!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
From the comments:

readytostand
Posted on March 21, 2012 at 12:58pm

I’m sure Obama will be calling her parents to tell them how proud they should be of her!! Then he will offer her a job on his staff, maybe send her on a European vacation first…or to Mexico, just a prediction!!

Priceless!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

She's out of birth control pills and the motherf**king school will not pay for it! It's racist!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

She needs her fcking ass kicked.

All those people in class and who did she pick to slap?  A White male.  Naturally.  And why?  Because the chances of him taking her out were slim to none.  And had he hit her back, there is no doubt in my mind other Black females in the class would have stopped laughing and formed up into her posse.  He dared not even stand up.  Sickening.

Commenters at The Blaze think "mentally ill"; I'm thinking of McDonald's, Burger King, Red Lobster, smash-mobs, and knock-out gamers.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
...Commenters at The Blaze think "mentally ill"; I'm thinking of McDonald's, Burger King, Red Lobster, smash-mobs, and knock-out gamers.

Bingo.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

She needs her fcking ass kicked.

All those people in class and who did she pick to slap?  A White male.  Naturally.  And why?  Because the chances of him taking her out were slim to none.  And had he hit her back, there is no doubt in my mind other Black females in the class would have stopped laughing and formed up into her posse.  He dared not even stand up.  Sickening.

Commenters at The Blaze think "mentally ill"; I'm thinking of McDonald's, Burger King, Red Lobster, smash-mobs, and knock-out gamers.

I don't care how much that would cost me!  Git-r-done!

::whoohoo::

charlesoakwood

This video has been removed because it violated UToob's terms of service.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
It's probably posted somewhere else. You can't get rid of stuff once it's on the web. It will pop back up.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

This video has been removed because it violated UToob's terms of service.

And what "term of service" was that? "Thou shalt not show thy Holders people when dey be misbehavin"?

I got my copies so neener-neener.

charlesoakwood

FAU student threatens to kill professor and classmates
March 20, 2012
By Rachel Chapnick

Girl goes crazy in class
Video at -> http://upressonline.com/2012/03/fau-student-threatens-to-kill-professor-and-classmates/
Thumbnail4:01

This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users.

To view this video please verify you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

charlesoakwood

Better video and audio:

CRAZY FAU CHICK view 2                 

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I have it on good authority thuis was a set up exercise,.....it was whoopie goldberg's audition tape for "The View".
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I am guessing that she will be getting a sympathetic phone call from O'Bongo plus a media tour that includes The View, The Today Show and Good Morning America. No word yet on Fox And Friends or The O'Reilly Factor.