Author Topic: ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC and NPR Ignore Death Threats to Wisconsin Republicans  (Read 2570 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

This isn't surprising, but I thought it was worth chronicling here. When I posted the original news event detailing the threats HERE, I posted the accompanying comment, "Outcry from the media over civility and tone in 3...2...1... *poof*". It is no longer a question of whether the media will provide fair coverage. It is a given that they will not, in all circumstances.

ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NBC and NPR Ignore Death Threats to Wisconsin Republicans

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:47:38 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Civility R.I.P.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
In the settling of accounts, the media is going to find the scales are tipped most unfavorably for them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What G said!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Their mindset is ; " If we don't report it ...It isn't happening ."

It will eventually catch up with them ... to their everlasting remorse .

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
With multiple stories about Walker being punked by a Journalistic Fraud, and multiple stories about an Indiana mid level government hack tweeting "mow them down" does anyone think real death threats would be news?

Until people in power just start mocking the modern J-Tards, it won't change.  Palin has to more than just blow off the networks.  She has to openly mock them, every chance she gets.  It won't change, until most people are mocking them.  Putting them out of business one by one isn't working.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Agreed.

Let Operation Mockfest commence!

::thumbsup::

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
The Lame Stream Media doesn't consider a death threat to a Republican newsworthy at all.  After all Republicans are ignorant, knuckle dragging Neanderthals, who are toting their guns while threatening violence against those who are opposed to them, and have death threats against them coming./sarc

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Funny, ain't it, not in a ha ha way, that the oh so tolerant Left is totally incapable of putting the shoe on the other foot and finding that outcome acceptable?!

Being a Lefty has always and will always mean you are a gutless lying puke who will say one thing one day and a totally contradictory things the next as long as it advances the diseased ideology.  They are evil.  Varying degrees of evil within the whole to be sure, but evil none the less.

These people advocating violence against Repub's are the same people who go totally apesh*t over the supposedly horrible tone of the right which is lame and oh so tame to their Leftist counterpart rantings.

How else other than evil can you explain such insane and diseased thinking?