Author Topic: HEY SOUP YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS AT ALL!!  (Read 3685 times)

Offline GetAClue

• Newb
Re: HEY SOUP YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS AT ALL!!
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 03:27:56 PM »
I was reading the Red State story about Obama and lefts hypocrisy over the lefts outrage over the death of the young black man in Florida and the silence in the case of the white boy in Mo. getting beat and set to fire by two young black boys. The author mentioned this forum and I thought I would check it out.

Perfect! Please feel free to dive in GAC. Your toe's already in, and the water's fine. If you have any questions or need some assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you and I will do that. However, my presence will be limited and sporadic as I have many other obligations that consume are large amount of my time.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: HEY SOUP YOU'RE NOT GONNA LIKE THIS AT ALL!!
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 07:39:49 PM »
I was reading the Red State story about Obama and lefts hypocrisy over the lefts outrage over the death of the young black man in Florida and the silence in the case of the white boy in Mo. getting beat and set to fire by two young black boys. The author mentioned this forum and I thought I would check it out.

Perfect! Please feel free to dive in GAC. Your toe's already in, and the water's fine. If you have any questions or need some assistance, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you and I will do that. However, my presence will be limited and sporadic as I have many other obligations that consume are large amount of my time.

So you actually have a life? So do I, but manage to stop by here every chance I get. ::whoohoo:: Welcome!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson