Author Topic: Unholy Water?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Unholy Water?
« on: March 19, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »
Umm....

I think I don't want to know where Unholy water comes from!

::exitstageleft::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/florida-atheists-scrub-away-highway-blessing-with-unholy-water-because-theyre-not-going-to-tolerate-bigotry/

Atheists...Humanists...ain't they a kick?!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

CatholicCrusader

Re: Unholy Water?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:04:56 AM »
Don't you just love pinheaded morons like these guys? They‘re not going to tolerate ’Bigotry’ (i.e. they are not going to tolerate the Constitutional right to the free excersize of religion) so they are going to mock, insult, disrespect and practice their own bigotry to fight their false perception of bigotry.

Here's a great comment someone left below the story:

"Atheists will always be Useful Idiots for some cult. Right now they’re Cultural Marxists. During the French Revolution it was “The Goddess of Reason.” They’re always some hate cult seeking to tear down, attack, hate, blame, lie, and deny. Atheists make great Liberals"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 08:06:31 AM »
That commenter is not wrong, that's for sure!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:45:10 PM »
As they are atheists, nonbelievers, what power over them do they think Holy Water on the road has, then?  They think a Blessing can be scrubbed away?

People who do these things frighten me; they truly know not what they do when they kick God away from them.  A vacuum is created into which Evil will move.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »
They scare me too!

"When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything."  --  GK Chesterton

!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »
South Park had the measure of these militant atheists, always smugly proclaiming that we'd all live in a technologically advanced, peaceful utopia if only it weren't for religious people.  South Park depicted a future dystopia where the United Atheist Alliance, the Allied Atheist Alliance, and the United Atheist League are in a constant state of warfare over which group represents true science. LOL.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155408/atheists-plan-to-go-to-war
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155423/atheist-war

« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:44:36 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 05:13:34 PM »
As they are atheists, nonbelievers, what power over them do they think Holy Water on the road has, then?  They think a Blessing can be scrubbed away?

People who do these things frighten me; they truly know not what they do when they kick God away from them.  A vacuum is created into which Evil will move.

::thumbsup::
                      Agents for sure.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
South Park had the measure of these militant atheists, always smugly proclaiming that we'd all live in a technologically advanced, peaceful utopia if only it weren't for religious people.  South Park depicted a future dystopia where the United Atheist Alliance, the Allied Atheist Alliance, and the United Atheist League are in a constant state of warfare over which group represents true science. LOL.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155408/atheists-plan-to-go-to-war
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155423/atheist-war

All the while wiping any excess sanctimony off the faces of the all~too~pharisaic.  I am (in case you hadn't noticed) a Southpark Conservative  ;D

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »
They made asses of themselves. They do that a lot. All my life, in fact. They are part of the "tolerant" left...so, same sh*t, different day.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
  Sometimes a good horse whipping is just what's needed.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie