Author Topic: Obama: Could I please wait to fellate Putin until after my re-election?  (Read 2146 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The betrayer and traitor begs Russia for "space" (read; time) to accommodate their demands on dismantling American missile defense. Apparently he feels he'll be more free to commit treason after the election is out of the way.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The betrayer and traitor begs Russia for "space" (read; time) to accommodate their demands on dismantling American missile defense. Apparently he feels he'll be more free to commit treason after the election is out of the way.

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Treasonous pile of excrement!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I heard this on Beck's show this morning.  It was hard to understand, but, yep; he said it.  Beck also played a clip of Dana Perino reacting, "flexibility to do WHAT?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Translation: "What you're demanding would not fly at all with the American people, but because I have a vested interest in weakening the United States I want to do it...just let me get past this election nonsense first."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Here's the open mic vid

VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait Until After Election On Missile Defense

Still want to wait around for a useless election.

On another note a new plant has been discovered in the MidAtlantic region, The Potted Plant, commonly known as Congress.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Still want to wait around for a useless election."

Not really, but since "the potted plant's" are curling up and sucking their thumbs, the impetus to do anything will have to come from another quarter...

This is the world we live in now...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Sounds like a guy who doesn't respect the country or the Constitutuion.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Sounds like a guy who doesn't respect the country or the Constitutuion.
Proving once again that this asswipe deserves nothing short of hanging.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Translation: Give me space and after the election Russia will rule space.

charlesoakwood

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Obama: Could I please wait to fellate Putin until after my re-election?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 08:12:33 PM »
  There better be an investigation and a long drawn out public debate with lots of opportunity for the criminal and chief to lie his ass off.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 09:30:07 PM »

A nice long televised trial with intense questioning demanding
complete answers, more complete answers, sweating bullets
answers and you're not leaving the stand until you have answered
in full.  Just a simple old fashioned public trial.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:21:12 AM »
  There better be an investigation and a long drawn out public debate with lots of opportunity for the criminal and chief to lie his ass off.

No, just a letter.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/chairman-armed-services-subcommittee-asks-what-obama-has-offered-russia-bargaining-chip

I commented here that unless there are impeachment articles being filed, anything coming out of The Hill does not impress me!

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/03/26/congressman-to-obama-youd-better-not-be-trading-away-our-missile-defense-champ/