Author Topic: Mississippi Murders: Hate Crimes?  (Read 1530 times)

charlesoakwood

Mississippi Murders: Hate Crimes?
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:21 PM »
Three black men, it is said identified as 'not students', murdered a student in his dorm at Mississippi State and within hours a student at Jackson state is also murdered. Is the DOJ going to apply the same concerned attention as they are in Florida?

Link
A student was shot to death at a Mississippi State University residence hall late on Saturday night, authorities said, adding that three suspects remained at large.

The unidentified student was reported shot at Evans Hall shortly after 11 p.m. local time, university officials said.

Authorities described the suspects as three black males who fled the hall in a late model blue Crown Victoria car.

AND...

Link

Early Sunday, a 19-year-old freshman at Jackson State University died from being shot in the face and killed at an off-campus apartment pool party in Jackson.

http://grumpyelder.com/?p=20730
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120326024348AA2pkR6

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mississippi Murders: Hate Crimes?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:22 PM »
Well, if not getting wide coverage in MFM or race-baiting pimps or the SCoaMF involved, then I guess the so-called victims be white racist crackers that asked for what they got.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 02:40:06 PM »
CHICAGO (MSN.com) – At least 10 people were killed and 39 others wounded during a bloody weekend in Chicago, police said. Among the dead is a 6-year-old girl — identified by the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office as Aliyah Shell — who was shot Saturday outside her house in the 3100 block of South Springfield Avenue, police said.

A pickup truck approached and somebody inside began shooting, striking the girl in the abdomen, police said. The little girl’s sister was inside the house when she heard a popping sound outside. “They started shooting but I thought it was fireworks. I heard like five or six gunshots. I thought they were fireworks,” said Desiree Valzquez, Aliyah’s sister.

“I ran outside, and my mom was holding my sister. My sister wasn’t talking anymore. She wasn’t breathing.”

Sunday afternoon, police charged two teens with Aliyah’s murder — 18-year-old Juan Barraza and a 16-year-old boy. Both teens are charged with murder and aggravated discharge of a firearm. Police said they recovered a gun at the scene.

Here are details on some other weekend shootings:

http://www.massappealnews.com/2012/03/19/ten-killed-in-chicago/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 02:45:06 PM »
Look at the where all this is ocurring and how, drive by's etc...they're all "Banger's!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.