Author Topic: Window Dressing for the Ignorant and Stupid  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Window Dressing for the Ignorant and Stupid
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:41:05 AM »
Yup, you know you're in a presidential election year when a pro-illegal immigration race-baiting president rounds up a few bad eggs and then tout it through election day that he is tough on illegal immigration!  I can hear the BS commercials already...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ice-arrests-over-3100-illegal-aliens-in-nationwide-sweep/

Uhh huh, OK, note to the ignorant and stupid (yes I am talking about you leftists and so-called moderates) note that these 3,100 are only subject to prison time or deportation, there is no guarantee of either, and since many of these cases won't be resolved until (I'll bet my bottom dollar!) after election day, well, who knows if any punishment or deportations are in the offing?!

Bottom line - This is political CYA for the Obama Regime, period!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Window Dressing for the Ignorant and Stupid
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
All states were "swept" and all that were collected are 3100?

::snort::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 09:33:11 AM »
Yeah I can find that many lining up at the roach coach when it pulls up to a construction site.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »
Yeah I can find that many lining up at the roach coach when it pulls up to a construction site.

::hysterical::

So true!!!

ETA - Reminds me of that Larry the Cable Guy joke about being caught in a Cinqo de Mayo parade in a US city..."where are all the illegals? are you kiddin' me?  They're all in front of my car"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.