Author Topic: CA: Iraqi Family Claims Mother’s Beating Death Was a Hate Crime  (Read 1007 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
A California family from Iraq say the tire iron beating of a young mother was a hate crime.

The family says a note was found next to Shaima Al Awadi after her beating in El Cajon.

WJAM reported:

Nothing was stolen from the home. Shaima was found in the dining room after the attack.

The New York Daily News reported:

..... there was a “letter next to her head saying, ‘Go back to your country, you terrorist.’”

“A week ago they left a letter saying this is our country not yours you terrorist, and so my mom ignored that thinking it was just kids playing a prank,” the teenager told KGTV 10 News. “But the day they hit her, they left another note again, and it said the same thing.”

Police would not reveal what was in the letter, but confirmed one was found with the body.

“During the initial stages of this investigation, a threatening note was discovered very close to where the victim was found,” Lt. Mark Coit of the El Cajon police said in a statement.

Alawadi, a mother of five, came to the United States in the mid-1990s, CNN reported. El Cajon is home to one of the nation’s largest Iraqi communities.

No suspects have been identified, and police are not saying whether or not the case will be treated as a hate crime.

“Evidence thus far leads us to believe this is an isolated incident,” Coit said.

Hmm… So does anyone else have doubts about this potential hate crime?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: CA: Iraqi Family Claims Mother’s Beating Death Was a Hate Crime
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »
Has any tests but run on the note to rule out family & friends as potential perpetrators of fraud?  No?  Well, if a whitey household I bet it would have been done, so why not here?

Hmmm?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:08:28 AM »
Has any tests but run on the note to rule out family & friends as potential perpetrators of fraud?  No?  Well, if a whitey household I bet it would have been done, so why not here?

Hmmm?!

Can't do that. They might find out there is actually Sharia law involved.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »

It is curious that these racist beaters chose this one girl from
the largest Muslim community in California to make an object
lesson.  One would think if it were an object lesson they would
have razed the community.