Author Topic: AMPU - Trayvon Martin and Revisited  (Read 39323 times)

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin and Revisited
« on: March 26, 2012, 11:13:59 AM »
Hey folks, the latest article at amostperfectunion.com is up, called "Trayvon Martin."  Below is an excerpt:

"I’ve refrained on commenting “officially” on the Trayvon Martin issue up until now, on purpose.  First and foremost, there have been so few available facts about what really happened that night, and what we’ve seen instead is a lot of racially charged invective from professional race baiters...over the weekend, however, that has changed."

To read the entire article, follow this link:

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art32.htm

I hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to quote and post bits of it  here, but I would ask that you refrain from posting the article in its entirety.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:48:24 AM by IronDioPriest »
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:14:58 PM »
Oh, and can we please stop calling Zimmerman “white?”  He’s only “white” because that is what is required for the race-baiter template.  Zimmerman is racially mixed of Latino descent.  If he’s white, then so is our President.

It really is so transparent what they are doing. The amazing and disconcerting thing is how unified the Left and all its tentacles are in an effort like this. Just as in the Duke "rape" case, they swing into overdrive to create the narrative, and from that point forward, the truth has to do battle with the Leftist narrative for airspace. We end up with polarization along ideological lines where in a sane nation, there would be none.

It's despicable and evil.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:26:02 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
Suddenly I have the urge to post this again..
Don't Be a Sucker - 1947

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 01:40:42 PM »
Oh, and can we please stop calling Zimmerman “white?”  He’s only “white” because that is what is required for the race-baiter template.  Zimmerman is racially mixed of Latino descent.  If he’s white, then so is our President.

It really is so transparent what they are doing. The amazing and disconcerting thing is how unified the Left and all its tentacles are in an effort like this. Just as in the Duke "rape" case, they swing into overdrive to create the narrative, and from that point forward, the truth has to do battle with the Leftist narrative for airspace. We end up with polarization along ideological lines where in a sane nation, there would be none.

It's despicable and evil.

Exactly.  Nearly 100% of my time spent talking with people about this is spent combating the pre-existing, false narrative that's made it out there.

I actually had to tell someone that Zimmerman didn't initiate the confrontation - that, according to him and an eyewitness, Zimmerman was actually headed away from Martin and back to his SUV...leaving the scene, EXACTLY AS THE DISPATCHER TOLD HIM TO DO (which has been an oft-repeated but completely irrelevant criticism of what Zimmerman supposedly failed to do), that Martin initiated the confrontation, punched him in the face, which knocked Zimmerman to the ground and broke his nose, and then started bashing Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk.

And, I had to tell someone that no, Martin was not in fact shot in the back of the head.  There are no reports anywhere that tell us where he was shot.

Yep, most of the time is spent fighting lies that the racists on the left have repeated often enough to become the "truth."

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 01:51:32 PM »
...Yep, most of the time is spent fighting lies that the racists on the left have repeated often enough to become the "truth."

Lies are the primary information dissemination vehicle of the Left in general, even aside from race. Fighting their lies with truth has always been necessary, even in a simpler time when we didn't realize the need. Now the need is more desperate because they are becoming bolder and more audacious with the lies, and their methods of dissemination are near complete, and rooted deeply.

They can create a false narrative that serves the agenda, and then send conservatives into a frenzied effort to catch up - which is never 100% successful - and while we busy ourselves debunking lies, they move forward with their destruction.

Something about that dynamic has got to change.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 01:55:20 PM »

Something about that dynamic has got to change.

Yep.  If I were Zimmerman...and I end up getting no-billed by the grand jury...I'd file slander and defamation lawsuits against everyone in the universe.  You have got to go on the offense with these people, and shut them up when they lie.

The First Amendment is not a carte blanche license to lie, and it's not a right to incite violence, either as a mob or against a person.  Hitting these people in their bank accounts is the only thing that will stop them.  They clearly have no shame, scruples, or compunction with telling obvious, outright lies.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
If that chain of events is correct (and Martin's wounds do not appear contradictory to the sequence) then it is incumbent upon the police and the DA's office to say so at the Grand Jury and if true, then they have a duty to inform the public or they will be complicit in making an already explosive situation much worse and the fallout could be devastating.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
If that chain of events is correct (and Martin's wounds do not appear contradictory to the sequence) then it is incumbent upon the police and the DA's office to say so at the Grand Jury and if true, then they have a duty to inform the public or they will be complicit in making an already explosive situation much worse and the fallout could be devastating.

Exactly.  That's what Nifong failed to do with the Duke Lacrosse players (on purpose) and it ended up with him being rightfully disbarred.

Zimmerman can't go out in public anywhere right now because of the constant threats of violence, and if he is harmed, the Black Panthers, Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and whoever else jumping onto this bandwagon of stupidity is to blame.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »
There's a Black guy on the radio right now telling Hannity he's going to give $1000 to the Black Panther Fund so Zimmerman can be found and, not killed, but brought before them.  In other words, for a kangaroo court.

They are so emboldened they are saying this stuff on national radio.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »
There's a Black guy on the radio right now telling Hannity he's going to give $1000 to the Black Panther Fund so Zimmerman can be found and, not killed, but brought before them.  In other words, for a kangaroo court.

So the Black Panthers are going to exact vigilante justice on a person who they are accusing of vigilantism, but isn't actually a vigilante?

Got it. 

The hypocrisy and foolishness of these people is, apparently, boundless.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
...Zimmerman can't go out in public anywhere right now because of the constant threats of violence, and if he is harmed, the Black Panthers, Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and whoever else jumping onto this bandwagon of stupidity is to blame.

Lest we forget, our esteemed president felt compelled to wade into this matter with his own racial passive-aggressive comment, and the pro-Black Panther Holder justice department has thus far refused to comment in regards to the case, or the threats against Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman is harmed, I would hold Obama and Holder accountable. They set the tone moving forward when they dropped the charges against the Black Panthers in the voter intimidation case, and with Obama's consistent race-baiting disguised as lectures on civility.

ETA: Combine that with the constant demonization of conservatives and the Tea Party (as we saw with the blame on Sarah Palin for the shooting of Giffords), and the constant attempts to portray the Tea Party as violent, and their tacit support of actual Leftist violence as found in "Occupy", and we have a recipe for Black racists believing that the entire Leftist establishment will support them and refuse to hold them accountable for their actions.

This is dangerous stuff.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:56:54 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
Lest we forget, our esteemed president felt compelled to wade into this matter with his own racial passive-aggressive comment, and the pro-Black Panther Holder justice department has thus far refused to comment in regards to the case, or the threats against Zimmerman.

If Zimmerman is harmed, I would hold Obama and Holder accountable. They set the tone moving forward when they dropped the charges against the Black Panthers in the voter intimidation case, and with Obama's consistent race-baiting disguised as lectures on civility.

Yeah, can't forget the rabble-rouser in chief, can we?

I wonder if that white kid that was set on fire by two black teens made the President think about a son he didn't have.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 02:58:04 PM »
There's a Black guy on the radio right now telling Hannity he's going to give $1000 to the Black Panther Fund so Zimmerman can be found and, not killed, but brought before them.  In other words, for a kangaroo court.

So the Black Panthers are going to exact vigilante justice on a person who they are accusing of vigilantism, but isn't actually a vigilante?

Got it.  

The hypocrisy and foolishness of these people is, apparently, boundless.

It IS foolish .... and dangerous.  People hearing what the BPs are saying, and about what they're doing, knowing they're recruiting people like the caller to Hannity's show, and it's ramping up the hostility.  The Right is already armed to the teeth and on edge; now we have to worry about this newest bullsht from "the Black community".

Oops; I see I'm IDP's echo once again.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
An urban race war this summer could play right into Obama's hands.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 03:02:23 PM »
It IS foolish .... and dangerous.  People hearing what the BPs are saying, and about what they're doing, knowing they're recruiting people like the caller to Hannity's show, and it's ramping up the hostility.  The Right is already armed to the teeth and on edge; now we have to worry about this newest bullsht from "the Black community".

And the most ironic part about all of it?  Whenever someone like Giffords is the victim of violence, it's a race to see who can blame Limbaugh and other conservatives first, despite an utter lack of violent rhetoric from anyone on the political right.

If Zimmerman is harmed because of actual violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers and others...it will still be blamed on racist conservatives.

These people are seriously living in some alternate universe. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
An urban race war this summer could play right into Obama's hands.

I suspect it won't keep until the summer.  Rallies, "calls for justice", are already being held all over the country "for Trayvon" of course, and the local Racist Reverend Barber from Durham already has his mouth going:

"The reason there's such tension about it is because everywhere in this country, people can tell you stories, the same story, about the criminalization of our African-American men," said Rev. William Barber, president of the North Carolina chapter of the NAACP."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10901709/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 03:12:49 PM »

And the most ironic part about all of it?  Whenever someone like Giffords is the victim of violence, it's a race to see who can blame Limbaugh and other conservatives first, despite an utter lack of violent rhetoric from anyone on the political right.

If Zimmerman is harmed because of actual violent rhetoric from the Black Panthers and others...it will still be blamed on racist conservatives.

These people are seriously living in some alternate universe. 

Well, Karen Finney is already pointing fingers:

Now Karen Finney on MSNBC is blaming Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh and Rick Santorum for the tragic shooting of Trayvon Martin. Well, at least it wasn’t the hoodie. Finney whines about the “Barack the Magic Negro” phrase which she attributes to Rush Limbaugh. Problem for Karen Finny and other Marxist hacks, is the whole Barack The Magic Negro was first “invented” by the L.A. Times in March of 2007. But facts never matter to progressive liberals or NBC “talent.”

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/03/23/nbcmsnbc-hack-karen-finney-now-blaming-rush-limbaugh-newt-gingrich-and-rick-santorum-for-trayvon-martin-shooting-death-video/

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
Regardless of what happens to Zimmerman, and regardless of the facts that are now coming out to counter the narrative, "Trayvon" is going to be a rallying cry for the race-pimps going forward. They see his death as a great gift. They decry it even as they rub their paws together in anticipation of the glorious demagoguery they will accomplish in his name.

BTW, WTF kind of name is "Trayvon"? When I see stories like this; of strife and tribulation populated with made-up names ending in "qua", "sha", "ius", "eekah", "azz" or... "von".... I have to wonder.... maybe the problem we're reading about in the news began on day one.

I don't blame the name, of course. But perhaps there is some blame for a culture that brands its children with an identity that has no foundation. Names mean something, and studies have shown a correlation between ones name and ones accomplishments. Just chewing on the thought.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 03:18:47 PM »
Seriously.  Not a joke.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/trayvon-martin-trademarks-769123

"MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show."

I said it in the article.  This mess about Trayvon isn't about Trayvon.  It's about personal enrichment.  Period.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
damn.....I feel another beer summit coming....Colt 45.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.