Author Topic: AMPU - Trayvon Martin and Revisited  (Read 39298 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2012, 07:43:21 AM »
What???? No claim of hate crime???? The race baiters are not on thier game.

What a sad way to die...gunned down while beating someone to death on the ground.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 07:04:16 AM »
Now, more facts are being released to fill in the one minute gap between Zimmerman's call to 911 and the time Trayvon was shot:

The Sentinel said there was about a minute gap, during which police say they don’t know what happened.

The Sentinel said Zimmerman left his SUV, looked for the ‘suspicious person,’ and when he could not spot him, walked back to his SUV. He claims Trayvon approached him from the right rear, and started a confrontation.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem, police were told.  Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

He claims Trayvon then said, “Well, you do now” or something like that and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/03/26/source-offers-newspaper-new-details-of-zimmermans-self-defense-claim/

As I have said previously, I believe Trayvon started a physical confrontation with Zimmerman, resulting in a sucker punch to George's nose, knocking him down. Trayvon then pummeled him until Zimmerman was able to reach his handgun, all the while yelling "Get him off me! Get him off me!"
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 08:45:12 AM »
People demanding Zimmerman's arrest also keep saying he pursued Martin after the 911 dispatcher told him not to. But  the audio says, "Are you following him?" "Yes." "OK, we don't need you to do that." "OK."

Zimmerman:
We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. It’s Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. [00:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:
He looks black.

911 dispatcher:
Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, a dark hoodie like a gray hoodie. He wore jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. He’s here now … he’s just staring. [00:42]

911 dispatcher:
He’s just walking around the area, the houses? OK.

Zimmerman:
Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:
OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:
That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:
He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.
And he’s a black male.[1:03]

911 dispatcher:
How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:
He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens.

911 dispatcher:
Late teens?

Zimmerman:
Uh, huh.
Something’s wrong with him. Yep, he’s coming to check me out.
He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. [01:20]

911 dispatcher:
Let me know if he does anything, OK?

Zimmerman:
OK.

911 dispatcher:
We’ve got him on the wire. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman:
OK.
These assholes. They always get away.
When you come to the clubhouse, you come straight in and you go left. Actually, you would go past the clubhouse. [1:39]

911 dispatcher:
OK, so it’s on the left hand side of the clubhouse?

Zimmerman:
Yeah. You go in straight through the entrance and then you would go left. You go straight in, don’t turn and make a left.
He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:
He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:
Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:
OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]

911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK. We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, what’s your last name?

Zimmerman:
Zimmerman.

911 dispatcher:
What’s the phone number you’re calling from?

Zimmerman:
407-435-2400

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman:
Yeah.

911 dispatcher:
Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:
Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:
Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:
OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:
It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:
Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:
Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

911 dispatcher:
OK, that’s no problem.

Zimmerman:
My number … you’ve got it?

911 dispatcher:
Yeah, I’ve got it. 435-2400?

Zimmerman:
Yeah, you got it.

911 dispatcher:
OK, no problem. I’ll let them know to call you when they’re in the area. [4:02]

Zimmerman:
Thanks.

911 dispatcher:
You’re welcome.

Call ends 4:07

Zimmerman says OK, when they tell him he doesn't need to follow. That would indicate he was following instructions. Up to that point, he's saying, "They always get away," and "He's running now," indicating that he's following and relaying the info to the dispatcher, but when the dispatcher says you don't need to follow, Zimmerman says, "OK".

Also, it seems clear from the audio that Martin is menacing. He spots Zimmerman looking at him, and it seems for several seconds that Martin is sizing up the situation, deciding what to do, and then bolts, at which time Zimmerman pursues. Then dispatchers tell him to stop pursuing, and he says "OK".

Then you have Martin's report that he was attacked as he went back to his vehicle. You have the 13 year old eyewitness whose name was outed by ABC that says he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman pummeling him as he screamed.

I'd say that based on all this, it seems quite obvious exactly why the police did not arrest George Zimmerman. I would also say that unless new facts come to light, or unless the efforts to politicize this incident are successful, George Zimmerman should not and will not be arrested.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 11:03:22 AM »
Yes, but the Democrat-Media Complex -- with Obama giving them the green light -- has laid down its marker: either you crucify Zimmerman (who cares if he is actually guilty of anything or not) or we sic our mobs on you in cities all over the country. It's a sick, sick state of affairs. They honestly cannot comprehend the fire they are playing with by replacing the Rule of Law with the Rule of Mobs.

This is the country we live in now. This is what "social justice" looks like. A mere sneak preview of what life will be like if the O-Bots are allowed to complete their fundamental transformation.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2012, 01:03:15 PM »
I'd say that based on all this, it seems quite obvious exactly why the police did not arrest George Zimmerman.

They DID arrest him. 

The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning.

If you are in handcuffs, in police custody, you're arrested.

They just didn't book him because they didn't charge him with anything.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2012, 01:21:59 PM »
Check out related thread regarding NBC selectively editing the 911 tapes:

Shocka

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,5352.0.html
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »
I'd say that based on all this, it seems quite obvious exactly why the police did not arrest George Zimmerman.

They DID arrest him.  

. If you are in handcuffs, in police custody, you're arrested.

They just didn't book him because they didn't charge him with anything.
[/quote]

From the link:  "Zimmerman was not arrested although ABC News has learned that the lead homicide investigator filed an affidavit..."

Is it possible that in custody is not an arrest?  Or is it just another stupid reporter pull words out of, ah,,, thin air?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2012, 02:12:45 PM »
I'd say stupid reporter, with an agenda, playing semantics.

If I'm handcuffed and transported by the cops to police HQ for questioning, in other words, not permitted to leave until they say so, I'm arrested.

What?  What about "detained for questioning"?  Can you leave without permission?  No?  Then, you're arrested.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2012, 02:47:50 PM »
Good point Pan, I said arrested when I should have said charged.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Good point Pan, I said arrested when I should have said charged.

It's a misstatement I've been hearing and reading in many places, made by many people who either aren't aware of the facts or who are deliberately obfuscating them.  Your comment was a natural and convenient vehicle by which to state what I've been thinking every time I read pieces by those screaming for "justice".

Look just at the ABC piece for a prime example.  There is police surveillance video showing Zimmerman exiting a police car, at the cop-shop, in handcuffs, and then the writer has the nerve to state "Zimmerman was not arrested ....".

Who you gonna believe, the writer or your lyin' eyes?  There was a time I would have given the benefit of the doubt to an author who presented such a juxtaposition -- and maybe he deserves it, semantics and legal word-twisting being what they are -- but not anymore.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
And yet another eyewitness comes forward:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/neighbor-defends-george-zimmerman-03302012

""I saw George. He was banged up. His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said."

Every day that goes by, more and more evidence comes to light that supports Zimmerman's account.

And, the most convincing evidence for me?  That fact that Zimmerman hasn't changed his story once since he gave his account to the police and that it continues to be confirmed by every new fact that we learn.  When people lie about things like this, they change their story to account for facts that come out that don't jive with their story.  That hasn't happened here, at all.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »
....And, the most convincing evidence for me?  That fact that Zimmerman hasn't changed his story once since he gave his account to the police and that it continues to be confirmed by every new fact that we learn.  When people lie about things like this, they change their story to account for facts that come out that don't jive with their story.  That hasn't happened here, at all.

I say this with only a tinge of sarcasm in response to your serious and more accurate assessment: For me, the most convincing evidence of Zimmerman's lack of guilt is the fact that Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Obama are stirring the racial-grievance pot.

Nothing screams that a man accused of White-on-Black hate crime is innocent like the "Reverend" twins, Calypso Louie, and the Cynic-in-Chief each doing what they can to turn Americans against one another based on skin color.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 05:45:06 PM »
Another thing that makes me doubt Zimmerman was a "vigilante" is that he was in constant communication with the police in the several minutes leading up to this. Would one intent on dealing out vigilante justice do so right after hanging up the phone with the police, and with the knowledge that officers were already responding and would be on the scene any minute?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »
Another thing that makes me doubt Zimmerman was a "vigilante" is that he was in constant communication with the police in the several minutes leading up to this. Would one intent on dealing out vigilante justice do so right after hanging up the phone with the police, and with the knowledge that officers were already responding and would be on the scene any minute?
Hey, stop right there, Glock. You're confusing the issue by introducing logic into the analysis, stop it, just stop it! ::thinking::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2012, 11:14:21 PM »
The thing to remember about all this is the trial of the four LAPD officers accused of beating Rodney King. They were tried in state court and none of them were found guilty. What followed was 6 days of rioting that left over fifty people dead and somewhere north of a billion dollars of damage.

The usual suspects are demanding that Mr. Zimmerman be arrested (even though they mean charged) for the death of Martin. They are presupposing that Zimmerman will be found guilty. What happens if he is found not guilty or innocent? Will the usual suspects start rioting in a fashion similar to the 1992 LA riots? Is that the ultimate goal?

We do seem to be seeing the groundwork laid for such an event.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2012, 07:31:27 AM »
G has it nailed, the "Democrat-Media Complex" only released edited segments of the police call to purposely skew the view of Zimmerman as a stalker bent upon murder despite police instruction to back off, but he did back off, he was attacked and he defended himself and Martin is dead and Zimmerman was detained, those are the facts, but you would never know that from the Democrat-Media Complex (DMC)!  And Trap, the race-baiters do want a confrontation, they see a race war, even if based upon a lie, as a good thing for them!  And I would expect the retribution coming to that NAACP guy who spoke out against the race-baiters and the few others speaking out is already underway.  These people are sick, twisted and evil...but they a progressive far-left democrats, so I am repeating myself.

Part of me says "Screw 'em, you really want to start a war?  Really, you want to go there?!"...

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »
Libs "But I want Zimmerman to be a racist . . .".
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »
Libs "But I want Zimmerman to be a racist . . .".

"...and I want Martin to be a sweet young innocent boy"!

That's strike one and strike two!  And strike three is all the race-baiters pushing lies!

Theeeeey're  OUT!

::asskicking::

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Trayvon Martin, Revisited
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2012, 12:04:08 PM »
Hey folks, latest article is up, called "Trayvon Martin, Revisited."

"I’d like to spend some time talking about this issue again, because over the weekend some more facts came to light that lend even more strength to Zimmerman’s account of what happened.  I’ve probably already mentioned all of this one way or another in various posts I’ve made to my facebook page, but I figured now is a good time to get it all down in one place."

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art37.htm

Enjoy!

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »

An excellent point.