Author Topic: AMPU - Trayvon Martin and Revisited  (Read 39284 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 07:14:42 PM »
Seriously.  Not a joke.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/trayvon-martin-trademarks-769123

"MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show."

I said it in the article.  This mess about Trayvon isn't about Trayvon.  It's about personal enrichment.  Period.

Not exactly "period"; it's also about "Critical Race Theory" in action.  They're testing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:21 PM »
I'm not surprised....consider the source. It is people of her ilk who turn funerals into campaign rallies. Anyway, she is stimulating the economy by spending her welfare on t shirts.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
If I didn't know better, I'd swear the mother sacrificed her son for the movement.  ::puke::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
Re: AMPU - Trayvon Martin
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 11:59:22 AM »
Annnnnnd...Zimmerman is a registered Democrat.

http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/

There goes the "racist white Republican" narrative.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »

heheheh. Is it wrong for me to be experiencing schadenfreude? It really is angering, and nothing at this point is going to completely undo the damage the race-pimps have done. But their narrative is getting killed by a thousand cuts of truth, and I like it - I love it - I want some more - of it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 12:46:19 PM »

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »
 I think it is safe to say that he is not an apostle.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
I think it is safe to say that he is not an apostle.

Sure.

And the only reason why I bring it up is because people have been making a point to bring up Zimmerman's past.  Not to mention lying about Zimmerman's past  The latest BS going around the internet is that Zimmerman wasn't charged because his father is a retired judge, despite having a record of violence.  Who sits at home and makes up this crap?

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »
...Who sits at home and makes up this crap?

Liberals.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 02:12:29 PM »
...Who sits at home and makes up this crap?

Liberals.

Yeah, but not average, ever-day liberals.  There have got to be some seriously bad people out there who have nothing better to do than just outright fabricate things. 

In my mind, there are two types of liberals.  The 1% that are the people who know they are lying, and the 99% who are dupes.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 02:19:23 PM »
...In my mind, there are two types of liberals.  The 1% that are the people who know they are lying, and the 99% who are dupes.

I've come to the point that I am not so generous with my benefit of the doubt. I think most actual ideological liberals (not just simple kneejerk Democrat voters, but committed liberals) know they lie, and do so for the furtherance of their agenda. Essentially, they practice Taqqiyah for the benefit of Leftism.

The people who self-identify as "liberal" is roughly consistent at about 30% of the general population. I think they're all liars until they demonstrate otherwise - every last one of them.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »
There is no difference between those that willingly lie and those that are useful idiots.

They both cause us harm. IOW, the results are the same.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 02:45:02 PM »
The results are the same, but ignorance can be fixed.  It's hard to reform someone invested in lying.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 03:00:19 PM »
The results are the same, but ignorance can be fixed.  It's hard to reform someone invested in lying.

They aren't ignorant. They have fully invested their egos into an ideology and a tribe that lets them play "superhero" - They are NO DIFFERENT than every Nazi who bought into and thought themselves special as members of  the "Master  Race"
They have no interest in introspection or thinking  about what they are doing. They have no interest  in the rights of others.  They have no interest  in the truth. They only thing they care about is narcissistic self-gratification of their egos. They made the choice  renounce the quest for truth, thought and reason, and that makes them animals. They emote. They respond. They run with the herd. They do not think. They therefore cannot be "ignorant" and their "ignorance" cannot be "fixed"

They are dangerous herd animals within the gates of the civilized - Neanderthals practicing a primitive form of ethics. There is ONLY ONE THING TO DO WITH THEM.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 03:12:42 PM »
The results are the same, but ignorance can be fixed.  It's hard to reform someone invested in lying.

They aren't ignorant. They have fully invested their egos into an ideology and a tribe that lets them play "superhero" - They are NO DIFFERENT than every Nazi who bought into and thought themselves special as members of  the "Master  Race"
They have no interest in introspection or thinking  about what they are doing. They have no interest  in the rights of others.  They have no interest  in the truth. They only thing they care about is narcissistic self-gratification of their egos. They made the choice  renounce the quest for truth, thought and reason, and that makes them animals. They emote. They respond. They run with the herd. They do not think. They therefore cannot be "ignorant" and their "ignorance" cannot be "fixed"

They are dangerous herd animals within the gates of the civilized - Neanderthals practicing a primitive form of ethics. There is ONLY ONE THING TO DO WITH THEM.

I dunno...I don't really believe that.  MOST people I've met that are liberals (and I live in Austin, TX, which is libbie central) are just ignorant, and don't really think about things that much.  They're just intellectually lazy and go with whatever feels right to them.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »
I dunno...I don't really believe that.  MOST people I've met that are liberals (and I live in Austin, TX, which is libbie central) are just ignorant, and don't really think about things that much.  They're just intellectually lazy and go with whatever feels right to them.

Try to get one to think. Try to get one to argue - to actually answer questions as to Why the believe what they believe and how they came to those conclusions. Not one will be capable of it. Sure there are some sleeper conservatives in there somewhere- but if you wake them up, they will tell you ( eventually) that one day they  realized that they  were never "one of them" - that they went along to get along.  And they are easy to spot, because they will listen to arguments, make some of their own, and and then change their  thinking based upon your discussions.  With a Liberal you will be back to square one the next day, as if your conversation never happened.   If its "intellectual laziness" then its willful and persistent, and like IDP, I suspect many know exactly   what they are doing and its some sort of game to them -  a sort of self-affirmation that if they can be clever with words or lies, then they have proven they are better than you - superior. Part of the master race. They have to believe that- because you are proving that they can't engage in this "conservative magic" called reasoning. They  just aren't human enough to ever comprehend the modern world - like cavemen they  learn to emulate the motions of the rest of the herd, but they don't understand any of the reasons why, they feel their inferiority and stupidty, and respond is the predictable fashion - by bullying and trying to dominate their demons.

Eric Hoffer probably wrote the most definitive work on the psychology involved.
Point is,  they cannot be "fixed"  I have spent the last 12 years trying, with my own Mother, Father, Sister, Grade School friends, in countless forums, and venues.  Not once. Never. Have I ever gotten through to them and gotten them to do anything other than repeat the same platitudes,fallacies and lies. - no matter how many times I challenge them, no matter how many different tones I adopt, or methods I use, including the words and methods of others. My mother has chosen to not see her grand kids rather than to justify herself. (Not agree with me mind you - simply defend her own beliefs with logic/reasoning and facts)  You can't get them to read or discuss a book. THEY CAN'T (or WON'T) THINK.  The difference between can't and won't is irrelevant.  The only way to change a liberal's mind is with a rock, and they will never stop bullying others until that rock is used.  Its not the conclusion I had hoped for, but there it is, and soon, very soon, the coming and inevitable  Civil war will decide who wins. We have reached a point where we can no longer submit and face our children with heads held high. Liberty or Death.

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 03:54:10 PM »
yeah...I've done all that.  They will change the subject every chance they get and, failing that, make personal attacks.  I attribute that more to their inability to think and articulate the reasons why they believe what they believe - or just an absence altogether of any reason.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
yeah...I've done all that.  They will change the subject every chance they get and, failing that, make personal attacks.  I attribute that more to their inability to think and articulate the reasons why they believe what they believe - or just an absence altogether of any reason.

That's right -- personal attacks; get to that point and there's no reason to ever enter into another discussion with 'em.

I have to admit, I have not been above, after long last and repeating myself, tossing the "Don't be an idiot!" at the end of my patience.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"