Author Topic: AMPU - Trayvon Martin and Revisited  (Read 39262 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: AMPU - Trayvon Martin, Revisited
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »
Yup, good question, how long will they get away with it?  Not much longer, people are catching onto their game, and we can thank the Andrew Breitbart's of the world and a vigilant conservative core for that!  Isn't is amazing that the Democratic-Media Complex continues to operate as though they can get away with it?!

Look at ABC back-peddle!  Once the cat is out of the bag, it is harder for them to manufacture a race war they think is to their advantage!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/02/ABC-Enhanced-Video-Zimmerman

These people are beneath contempt, their days are numbered!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: AMPU - Trayvon Martin, Revisited
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »
Hey folks, latest article is up, called "Trayvon Martin, Revisited."

"I’d like to spend some time talking about this issue again, because over the weekend some more facts came to light that lend even more strength to Zimmerman’s account of what happened.  I’ve probably already mentioned all of this one way or another in various posts I’ve made to my facebook page, but I figured now is a good time to get it all down in one place."

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art37.htm

Enjoy!

Another lie debunked:

And the NY Times has quashed the "Large Scary Man Chasing Helpless Child" meme with the news that Zimmerman weighed 170 pounds and Martin weighed 150.  Oops.  Obviously, this makes Zimmerman's self-defense story more plausible, as even Charles Blow should admit.

Heckuva job by the media.  We may have race riots in Florida so I hope they enjoyed their time on the fashionable side of this story.

H/T Gateway Pundit
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
Re: AMPU - Travycon Martin and Revisited
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2012, 10:01:48 AM »
WELL WELL WELL.  CNN has "magically" enhanced the 911 call Zimmerman made, and now, it sounds like he's saying "effing cold" instead of "effing c**ns"

I wonder why this level of care wasn't applied the FIRST time the tape was analyzed?  Why didn't people wait to report on the tape until a cleaner version was available that was easier to understand?

Because the false racial narrative was met by the first recording, so all analysis stopped.  Now, the truth comes out.  Every day that goes by, what we were told about why Trayvon was shot is more and more exposed as lies.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-enhances-zimmerman-911-call-again-and-reporter-now-doubts-racial-slur-used/
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2012, 11:13:10 AM »
That won't stop the race-baiting Democrat-Media Complex from going on about business as usual...

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2012, 11:16:26 AM »
That won't stop the race-baiting Democrat-Media Complex from going on about business as usual...

Maybe.

This this is unraveling just like Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse case.  They might go on as usual, but they'll have to find a different story to lie to us about.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2012, 11:44:45 AM »

Maybe.

This this is unraveling just like Tawana Brawley and the Duke Lacrosse case.  They might go on as usual, but they'll have to find a different story to lie to us about.

Yup.  You can't fix sick, twisted and evil...you can only hope to defeat it!  The battle rages on...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »

Maybe.

Yup.  You can't fix sick, twisted and evil...you can only hope to defeat it!  The battle rages on...

Their work is done re: Martin anyway.  The Panthers are on the warpath and OWS has another reason to rev up again this Spring, not to mention the other "Justice for Trayvon" groups who are vocal and visible.

No matter what happens now, Trayvon Martin" is part of the narrative and reason for unrest.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2012, 12:24:51 PM »

Maybe.

Their work is done re: Martin anyway.  The Panthers are on the warpath and OWS has another reason to rev up again this Spring, not to mention the other "Justice for Trayvon" groups who are vocal and visible.

No matter what happens now, Trayvon Martin" is part of the narrative and reason for unrest.

Yeah, I was thinking about this.  It worries me.  I think blacks, if they continue to keep getting suckered by stuff like this, really risk permanently marginalizing themselves in our society.  Who is going to want to be associated with them in any way if they fear some slick reverend's ability to turn them into a violent mob at the drop of a hat?  Look at what typifies black culture - violence, drug use, crime, misogyny, having children outside of wedlock, dependence, entitlement, and blaming everyone else for everything wrong in your life.  Who wants to be associated with that if they don't have to be?

It's just so ironic.  Blacks were kept on the margins of society by our laws for many decades...and now, they're keeping themselves there of their own free will.  Talk about insane.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2012, 12:52:28 PM »
I think blacks, if they continue to keep getting suckered by stuff like this, really risk permanently marginalizing themselves in our society.  Who is going to want to be associated with them in any way if they fear some slick reverend's ability to turn them into a violent mob at the drop of a hat?

I think this is really sad, I'm an engineer and I have worked with some really bright and hard working African-Americans (that were conservatives too, by the way) that would not have any of this trash.  They try to disassociate themselves from this kind of group think, but still have family that either will not or can not, and it causes them problems at home.  It makes me wonder what percentage of that community actually feel discriminated against and are willing to cause unrest.  I'm sure it is a high percentage.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
I think blacks, if they continue to keep getting suckered by stuff like this, really risk permanently marginalizing themselves in our society.  Who is going to want to be associated with them in any way if they fear some slick reverend's ability to turn them into a violent mob at the drop of a hat?

I think this is really sad, I'm an engineer and I have worked with some really bright and hard working African-Americans (that were conservatives too, by the way) that would not have any of this trash.  They try to disassociate themselves from this kind of group think, but still have family that either will not or can not, and it causes them problems at home.  It makes me wonder what percentage of that community actually feel discriminated against and are willing to cause unrest.  I'm sure it is a high percentage.

All you have to look at is the LA Riots in 1992 to answer your question, I believe.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »
Well if Shabazz or any other racist/terrorist Hadji bastard wants to have their ticket to hell punched I hope it gets recorded clearly and posted online before the Democrat-Media Complex can edit the sh*t out of it and gin-up more racist BS!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »
Coon.....yea, I said it. I used to have a coon dog too.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »

Good for you.

Rush danced all 'round the word today - wouldn't say it.

Unless one knew ahead of time what he was referring to, you may still be in the dark.  We can't even talk plainly with each other anymore - talk about "code words".

This is the country we live in now.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »

Good for you.

Rush danced all 'round the word today - wouldn't say it.

Unless one knew ahead of time what he was referring to, you may still be in the dark.  We can't even talk plainly with each other anymore - talk about "code words".

This is the country we live in now.

Talk about being on the same wavelength. I heard this segment of the show while I was driving, and I must admit I felt a profound sense of despair. The "Right" in this country has fully digested so many of the Left's premises that I have doubts that it is even capable of doing any such thing as saving this republic.

Disintegration is the only hope anymore, IMO.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »
 I heard Rush. I don't appreciate when words are used in a derogatory manner, but the topic of discussion was whether Zimmerman uttered a racial slur, so saying the word "coon" within the context of the discussion is in no way racial....Or shouldn't be. But you know you've lost the narrative when coon can't be uttered unless you want to be labeled a racist.

So I guess when I posted "coon dog" I must be a racist.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
I heard Rush. I don't appreciate when words are used in a derogatory manner, but the topic of discussion was whether Zimmerman uttered a racial slur, so saying the word "coon" within the context of the discussion is in no way racial....Or shouldn't be. But you know you've lost the narrative when coon can't be uttered unless you want to be labeled a racist.

Yes.  But we already know that about you.  ::stirpot::

I hate to admit it, but I suspect Rush is gun-shy now about any word that's going to get the Left screaming.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2012, 05:45:14 PM »

Yes.  But we already know that about you.  ::stirpot::

I hate to admit it, but I suspect Rush is gun-shy now about any word that's going to get the Left screaming.

I admit, when we lose the narrative on subjects like using the word "coon", I find ways to purposely use it. Like last nite, at the Preds game, I saw an old college friend and commented I hadn't saw him in a "coons age". Purposely....for more than one to hear. It's amazing how many times one can use a word when given the opportunity.

I had a (rac)coon in my garbage (not really), I've been coon hunting this week (not really), I saw a (rac)coon on an island while fishing (not really).....I even mentioned we might have had a squirrel or coon in the attic.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:28 AM »
Don , you tell a great story . You're a real (rac)coon(teur) !  ;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2012, 10:12:14 AM »

We shouldn't forget our Coonass friends from Louisiana.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2012, 10:28:32 AM »
We have a suburb a few towns over called Coon Rapids.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson