Author Topic: Boy Burned in Racial Attack (But doesn't look like Obama's son, so nevermind)  (Read 7133 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The shooting of 17 year-old Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman (dubbed a "White-Hispanic" by the media, just to make sure the race angle can realize its full divisive potential) is a tragic event. All decent people surely feel the pain of the boy's family as they grieve the loss of their young man.

But many un-decent people are working overtime to use the event to divide Americans along racial lines. Race-baiters cannot help themselves - like moths to a flame.

If this killing went down as it's being described in the media, then it doesn't look good for George Zimmerman. It looks like he broke Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law by chasing down a young kid who was just aw-shucksing his way through a neighborhood, and then gunning him down in the heat of the moment against the explicit instructions of the 911 dispatcher.

But then again, as Ace says:

...if the facts were as the media reported them, the Duke Lacrosse Team was guilty of violent gang-rape.

While the liberal media screams, once again, "Trust us, and forget all about our hitting the Panic Button time and time again before!," some of us would like to see what the facts really are before coming to a conclusion.

I would like to see cooler heads prevail and for blind justice to be done, and for the usual race-baiters - Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and... Barack Hussein Obama - to allow justice to move forward without their constantly picking scars into scabs, and then picking scabs down to raw flesh. But that is what they do. That is their mission. Division serves Leftism, and Leftism can be used against White Folkā„¢, so they cannot and will not pass up a prime opportunity to divide provided by the death of a 17 year-old Black boy. In the absence of facts indicating a racist motivation on the part of Zimmerman, they cynically grandstand for their willing accomplices in the media, decrying the "obvious" racist motivation for Zimmerman's actions and the assumed innocence of Trayvon, and when the cameras are off, they plot their strategy for getting the most divisive bang for their dead-boy buck.

The Cynic-in-Chief, of course, could not help but weigh in as he does whenever he believes that his racist demagoguery can be disguised as a "teachable moment" from the font of his never-ending benevolent wisdom. When asked about the event, Obama said:

"You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

So the President of the United States, once again, wades into an issue selectively - when it can be used to divide in service of the furtherance of his Leftist agenda. Just like his rush to Sandra Fluke's side after Rush Limbaugh labeled her a "slut" for her demands for free birth control; just like his rush the side of Professor Louis Gates Jr. when the Cambridge MA police "acted stupidly"; Obama chooses this moment - the killing of a young Black boy - to engage the subject, and teach us all about how we should aspire to treat one another, admonishing us to unite, even as he divides.

But why now? Is this man the President of every American boy? Or is he just the President of Black boys?

Early March in Kansas City Missouri, a 13 year old White boy was chased to his doorstep by two Black boys, who doused him with gasoline and lit him on fire, while yelling, "This is what you deserve, White boy."

Unlike the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin situation, this attempted immolation of a 13 year old boy was CLEARLY motivated by racism on the part of the criminals.

Yet, this horrific story disappears down the memory-hole as soon as the media can dispense with it. The race-baiters have nothing to say about the racism involved. Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Obama have nothing to say. No teachable moments here, apparently.

Right Mr. Obama? No wisdom for you to dispense using this Black-on-White hate crime as a convenient backdrop?

I guess when victims "look like" your fictitious son, you must rise to the occasion use them to serve your Leftist aspirations. But when victims look like my sons, you have nothing to say.

Mr. Obama, you sir, are a blatant racist. If you're going to continue to divide Americans along whatever lines you can find to divide, so be it. But I'm finished pretending that you are a well-intentioned ideologue.

Jackson, Sharpton, and Farrakhan have their man in the White House.

Cross-posted @ RedState

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Hold on there, Racebaiters:

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Well, well, well. I guess the racial narrative of the Professional Journalists just got all shot to hell.

Read it and weep, race hustlers: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Hold on there, Racebaiters:

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Well, well, well. I guess the racial narrative of the Professional Journalists just got all shot to hell.

Read it and weep, race hustlers: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

It's to the point where it doesn't matter to them anymore. They got their mileage out of it, and they will continue to stoke the flames of division, even in spite of any evidence that comes forth to exonerate Zimmerman.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Rush had  good line the other day, not about this case but it applies here just as accurately, and that is "the truth is not powerful enough to stop these people".  We see it all the time.  What is true and factual doesn't matter.  The narrative is established and it can only lead to the prepared conclusions.

Let's assume for a moment that the shooter was justifiable in using deadly force. We don't yet know if that is true, but let's just assume it. There are then two possible outcomes. One is that he will be subject to political prosecution like the Duke LaCrosse team, where as Mark Steyn says "the process is the punishment", and will be dealt an injustice for the sake of politics.

The other possible outcome is that he will be exonerated by the evidence, and you can guarantee this will lead to the usual behavior we see when Leftists and their Race Pimps don't get what they want.

The truth is no defense. The facts are no defense. "Secular humanism" has its very own Inquisition.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I am concerned that no amount of evidence will keep Zimmerman from being charged with something, anything.  I doubt the will of the FLA authorities to stand firm against the onslaught of screaming for the man's head as "justice".  The police chief has already stepped aside as the result of a no-confidence vote by city "leaders".

As far as the Left is concerned, the better outcome of a confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman would have been an unarmed Zimmerman left beaten and bleeding, possibly dead, solely because "Zimmerman chose to follow an unknown person in his neighborhood despite being told by the police to desist", although it is still unclear whether or not Zimmerman did stop at that point.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
...As far as the Left is concerned, the better outcome of a confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman would have been an unarmed Zimmerman left beaten and bleeding, possibly dead, solely because "Zimmerman chose to follow an unknown person in his neighborhood despite being told by the police to desist"...

How very true.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
I am concerned that no amount of evidence will keep Zimmerman from being charged with something, anything. 

A few years back, in the Duke LaCross Travesty City, there was a homeowner who had stayed home with his sick daughter. Four Black yutes thought he was gone, so they decided to engage in a little "redistributive wealth theft." After all, he was white and owned a home. They were four lowly yutes, victims of the repressive white Durham tobacco society. Well, the homeowner heard a racket coming from his garage, so he armed himself with a semi-auto .22 rifle and took a look-see. This surprise defense of family and property startled the youngsters and the four of them took off. Problem was, one of the kids ran the wrong way trying to beat a hasty retreat, and actually moved toward the armed homeowner. Pumped full of adrenaline, the homeowner began to fire his weapon. One poor victim was struck several times, once in the back. His body was found in the driveway. (You know, he was just on the verge of turning his life around when his life was taken from him . . .).

The homeowner was arrested and charged with excessive force. After all, the city's best and brightest were attempting to flee when the shooting started. I mean, only a cruel racist would shoot a black kid in the back.

His defense cost him tens of thousands of dollars. There was no legal fund established for him. The trial cost him the very home he was defending. He was exonerated at trial, which was, as one could expect, a circus of biblical proportions.

Zimmerman will have to suffer through a trial. That is the way that things of this nature play out. The President of the United States has committed his DOJ to monitor this case, you know, "to make sure justice is done . . .".
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I am concerned that no amount of evidence will keep Zimmerman from being charged with something, anything. 

A few years back, in the Duke LaCross Travesty City, there was a homeowner who had stayed home with his sick daughter. Four Black yutes thought he was gone, so they decided to engage in a little "redistributive wealth theft." After all, he was white and owned a home. They were four lowly yutes, victims of the repressive white Durham tobacco society. Well, the homeowner heard a racket coming from his garage, so he armed himself with a semi-auto .22 rifle and took a look-see. This surprise defense of family and property startled the youngsters and the four of them took off. Problem was, one of the kids ran the wrong way trying to beat a hasty retreat, and actually moved toward the armed homeowner. Pumped full of adrenaline, the homeowner began to fire his weapon. One poor victim was struck several times, once in the back. His body was found in the driveway. (You know, he was just on the verge of turning his life around when his life was taken from him . . .).

The homeowner was arrested and charged with excessive force. After all, the city's best and brightest were attempting to flee when the shooting started. I mean, only a cruel racist would shoot a black kid in the back.

His defense cost him tens of thousands of dollars. There was no legal fund established for him. The trial cost him the very home he was defending. He was exonerated at trial, which was, as one could expect, a circus of biblical proportions.

Zimmerman will have to suffer through a trial. That is the way that things of this nature play out. The President of the United States has committed his DOJ to monitor this case, you know, "to make sure justice is done . . .".

Many CCers are aware that a defensive shooting can amount to a $100K hit to their wallets for legal expenses.  The implications of that alone are sufficient to make walking away from a potential confrontation (anywhere but at home) the order of the day.

I remember that case, BAS.  The prosecution always make it sound like the home-defender is a wild-eyed lunatic at best, or a vicious racist at worst, depending on what they can dig out of one's background, and the races of the participants.  What they must know, just from the experiences of cops, is that these cases always involve a huge adrenaline dump and the need to make a split-second decision based on fear; don't shoot RIGHT NOW and your hesitation may be fatal; shoot and you're required to explain and justify your use of deadly force by quantifying your fear. 

In the case of a home invasion where my presence surprised the invader, I'd be fearful of his return another day, perhaps armed, if I didn't defend to the best of my ability the first time, not to mention leaving the guy free to continue his criminal activities elsewhere.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Roy Rogers

• When in doubt, empty the magazine.
Agitate Jesse! Don't let them White Devils get away with murder of another Brother!!!

Ich bin ein Black Man!
If the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Hey Roy!

Don't worry, there will be race riots before this is over.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Well Mr. Roy Rogers! Good to see ya.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Damn, Roy. Hot Air down again? Come on down here and do some slummin anytime!
--------------

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Great write up, IDP! ::cool::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
It's a genuine travesty that the Democrat-Media Complex has so perverted the justice system that it must choose one of these mutually exclusive options:

1. Crucify Zimmerman, guilty or not

or

2. Get ready for race riots all over the country

And they have done all of this manipulation quite deliberately.  Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I'll take Door #2.  I'm sick of it, all of it; the pandering, the blatant lying, the game-playing, and the political correctness above all.

If we're fated to dance, then let's boogie.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Thanks for recommends and comments at RedState. Not that it's the most important thing, but the post is now on the "Recommended Diaries" list, and commentary is occurring there. Hopefully that'll garner some viewers here, and maybe a new member or two. We shall see.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
I'll take Door #2.  I'm sick of it, all of it; the pandering, the blatant lying, the game-playing, and the political correctness above all.

If we're fated to dance, then let's boogie.

The rules are clear,no cutting in.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

When she said boogie I don't think Caldonia Pandora was thinking
that when she said ''let's boogie''.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGyUEMZBxQ

Woody Herman (cl, voc), Tommy Anastas (bars), Gary Klein, Sal Nistico, Joe Romano (ts), Bill Chase, Paul Fontaine, Billy Hunt, Danny Nolan, Gerald Lamy (t), Henry Southall, Phil Wilson, Kenny Wenzel (tb), Nat Pierce (p), Chuck Andrus (b), Jake Hanna (d). England, 1964.