Author Topic: Boy Burned in Racial Attack (But doesn't look like Obama's son, so nevermind)  (Read 7129 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I'll take Door #2.  I'm sick of it, all of it; the pandering, the blatant lying, the game-playing, and the political correctness above all.

If we're fated to dance, then let's boogie.

I'm absolutely sick of public policy, the media's "official truth", and even judicial proceedings, being decided by who has the biggest mouth.  What a barnyard of ignorant rabble the population of this country has become.

If "the country we live in now" is fated to be this neo-feudal patchwork of little ethnic/racial/social fiefdoms then it's high time we get with the program and form our own. Simply cannot coexist with these people.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

Keeper of the Covenant, protector of the Constitution
allowing the others to go their own way?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Keeper of the Covenant, protector of the Constitution
allowing the others to go their own way?

An amicable divorce would be fine with me, but I don't see it playing out that way.  Do you?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Of course not, because we are the Cuckoo birds who reliably divert our own hard-earned resources into the rearing of all those chicks hatched from the other birds' eggs that were dropped into our nest. They're not going to let their walking ATMs simply up and leave.

More and more I see that Ann Barnhardt's position is the only truthful conclusion one can reach.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I don't know if it even has anything to do with the conversation at hand but gun sales are screaming through the roof year after year since his highness took office. Is this an aberration or does it mean something?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
It's an aberration that means we be gettin' ready to boogie if we have to.

And it's not just us; the Left is too.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:41:38 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Fortunately the Left prefers its self-made concentration camps, i.e. the major cities. The famous Red-Blue map gives a rough indication of how it maps out to geographic territory. Some of them might be arming up too, but outside their blue islands they're not going to find a populace that they can coerce into obedience.

We all know it's coming. The competing visions for America are now so divergent there's no way they can be kept under a single system of government, not for long. There's been a cultural cold war going on for a long time already, decades even, and the intensity of it has increased palpably in the past few years.  I imagine the 1850s must have been similar to this.

- Yours Truly

Offline predator

• Newb
I'm sure everybody here remembers the cries of "raaaaaacism by the left concerning the murder of Eve Carson, right? Yeah, I don't either.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  If this guy is so dmaned guilty why the hell is everybody pushing so hard?the courts will get him or will they and is he as guilty as they say he is?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline predator

• Newb
And the New Black Panthers now have a $10,000 reward for finding Zimmerman. I'm sure Holder will put a stop to that, just like he prosecuted Queen Shmear Shebezz for intimidating people at that Philly voting booth. Oh, wait...

charlesoakwood

Those first five were just for fun. 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Fortunately the Left prefers its self-made concentration camps, i.e. the major cities. The famous Red-Blue map gives a rough indication of how it maps out to geographic territory. Some of them might be arming up too, but outside their blue islands they're not going to find a populace that they can coerce into obedience.

We all know it's coming. The competing visions for America are now so divergent there's no way they can be kept under a single system of government, not for long. There's been a cultural cold war going on for a long time already, decades even, and the intensity of it has increased palpably in the past few years.  I imagine the 1850s must have been similar to this.

I agree and can't see anyone with a functioning brain oppose this notion. You can blame all this on the left as it glorifies all the evils of crime and all that goes with it. Movies and even video games have poisoned the young for far to long....the adults are absent conveniently no ware to be found except perhaps in the penitentiaries and on the streets hustling their next drug high.

Predator: Thanks for that story about Eve Carson...very sad and I'll have a difficult time sleeping tonight.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I'll take Door #2.  I'm sick of it, all of it; the pandering, the blatant lying, the game-playing, and the political correctness above all.

If we're fated to dance, then let's boogie.

Let them hit the floor first, we'll clean up the competition.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
A new JournoTard meme is born

I could have swore I typed that into a thread (page 4) titled "All things Trayvon"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
All this from yet another broken family. Progressive policy achievements once again triumph. What would we do without their insightful policy recommendations?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
All this from yet another broken family. Progressive policy achievements once again triumph. What would we do without their insightful policy recommendations?

Oh, I dunno, live in a free and sane world maybe?

Can't have that!

/

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I wanna show you guys this - not to toot my own horn at all, but to offer an example of how crossposting and networking among ourselves can increase our membership. First, this:

I'm guessing most people have noticed that we've garnered several new members in the past week. Now, only one has actively engaged, and there's no telling which if any of the others will - but the point is, visibility and relatively cogent or compelling points can bring people here.

So this works. And it is not abusive to the other sites we use, so long as we operate within their ToS, and offer something of value to their sites.

Onto my point: We have several good writers here. I would like to encourage and even appeal to all IAL members to think about whether you feel you might be able to duplicate this effort. I'm no great writer - no better than many here. I have opinions, and am able to take some extra care in expressing them in a venue like RedState.

We obviously want to be careful. Do our best work. Don't everyone dogpile the "recommend" button at the same time with an IAL link in our signature. But otherwise, this could be something that would propel the site forward. The piece crossposted to this thread has been at the #1 spot on the list for a week, knocked off this morning by Rick Santorum himself. It only reached #1 because a few people here recommended it early, saving it from falling down the list into obscurity, giving it enough time to become visible to more people.

That is a formula going forward that I intend to use, and I encourage everyone who has the confidence or desire to try their hand, to do so.

It's a little tricky, in that once you post at RS, you can't edit. Here you can.So, you have to compose the piece at RS in their edit window, then copy that to a new post here, post HERE FIRST so you can copy the IAL url, then go to RS and post the piece, with the IAL cross-post url. Then come back here, and edit your post to add the RS cross-post url for your piece.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson