Author Topic: Wisconsin Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threat  (Read 1218 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Wisconsin Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threat
« on: March 15, 2011, 01:35:27 PM »
Guests, feel free to register & join the discussion!

HT: gatewaypundit...

Wisconsin Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threat

...Police are increasing patrols near the Brookfield home of a state tea party leader who has pushed for greater health and pension concessions from public employees after he received a veiled death threat over the weekend.

Wisconsin Tea Party Patriots State Coordinator Michael Hintze told police when he answered a call on his cell phone about 2:30 p.m. Saturday, a male voice “asked if he was wearing a bullet-proof vest” and then hung up.

The caller’s identity had been blocked, and AT&T could not trace the call, which came up as a “private caller.” Police likely will be unable to trace the call since it was blocked, Police Capt. Jim Adlam said Monday.

Hintze asked for increased patrols near his Brookfield residence and planned to purchase equipment that would allow future calls, should they occur, to be traced. Extra patrols are occurring.

Adlam said there was not a history of problems or threats to Hintze.

Hintze told police he believed the call was targeting Hintze for his role as the tea party leader. He said his cell phone number is listed on a tea party web site.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Wisconsin Tea Party Leader Receives Death Threat
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 01:47:52 PM »
Arm thy self, and don't be shy about dropping a loser!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »
http://brookfield-wi.patch.com/articles/state-tea-party-leader-who-backed-walker-receives-threat

Bonus comments from leftist trash doing what cowardly leftist trash does...diverts...or at least the little piece of dogs**t attempts to divert anyway.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 03:07:58 PM »
http://brookfield-wi.patch.com/articles/state-tea-party-leader-who-backed-walker-receives-threat

Bonus comments from leftist trash doing what cowardly leftist trash does...diverts...or at least the little piece of dogs**t attempts to divert anyway.

Commenter "A. J. Kunz" is worth the read for a few headslapping chuckles.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

Commenter "A. J. Kunz" is worth the read for a few headslapping chuckles.

That clown should immediately be isolated and forced to pee in a cup!

He just won't pass a lab test, I guaran-damn-tee it!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »
Perhaps police can't trace the call because they were the ones who made it. Nothing's beyond suspicion anymore.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly