Author Topic: Beck's Blaze Blows Brotherhood Sting  (Read 6024 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Re: Beck's Blaze Blows Brotherhood Sting
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »
Thanks, radioman and IDP

One thing I've noticed about conservatives is we stand in a circle with our guns facing into the circle and then firing.

Didn't our early settlers circle their wagons so that they could shoot outwardly at their enemies and not inwardly at their supporters?

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 11:28:14 AM »
Radioman, that would make sense and would be used if someone had a clue.

We are so fragmented and like Al Capp said in Pogo, "We have met the enemy and he is us"

On another board I frequent, the Paulistas and Libertarians shoot the conservatives. Enough trolls go through to stir things up.

There is also a ton of single issue people.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »
We are so fragmented and like Al Capp said in Pogo, "We have met the enemy and he is us"

On another board I frequent, the Paulistas and Libertarians shoot the conservatives. Enough trolls go through to stir things up.

Remember that obnoxious kid in one of your freshman college classes, the one who argued with the teacher on pointless minutiae and asked pretentious questions designed not to obtain information but to serve as a vehicle for the display of his own staggering intellect? That kid was definitely a libertarian, and nowadays spends his time combing the web for the User Comments sections at news articles where someone has dared to make an unflattering comment about Ron Paul that needs an immediate rebuttal.

That's how the big-L libertarians always strike me. They're like that kid from the neighborhood who raised esoteric technical objections when you were simply trying to play GI Joe or Transformers. "Nuh-uh! This helicopter has super invisible armor, your guys can't see it!" Everyone was always glad when you heard his mom calling him home for lunch, which you assumed was probably chunky peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread washed down with a flat house-brand cola. Or was that just me?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »
Great analogy Glock 32.

May I steal it to use in the "other Place"