Author Topic: AMPU - Obama's Plan for $2 Gas  (Read 2758 times)

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
AMPU - Obama's Plan for $2 Gas
« on: March 29, 2012, 02:19:27 PM »
Latest article is up, called "Obama's Plan for $2 Gas"

"He couldn’t just sit by and do nothing while we experience massive amounts of economic hardship due to gas prices.  No sir-ee, he is a man of action, and Action Obama is going to make sure you have $2 gas by election day."

Enjoy!

http://amostperfectunion.com/ampu/archives/art35.htm
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: AMPU - Obama's Plan for $2 Gas
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 03:21:59 PM »
I have to grit my teeth every damn time I hear him talking about "oil company subsidies".  This morning it was "the government could use that money" to invest in clean energy technology or some such bullsht.  The two faulty premises being, 1) that "the government" is actually sending checks to oil companies instead of the companies claiming business deductions on their taxes, same as every other business, and 2) that all money belongs to government; allowing anybody to keep any "costs" the government, preventing them from spending wasting "their" money somewhere else.

Funny how the looter-drones can't seem to understand that last, flipped, and as applied to the private sector; for every gummint-confiscated dollar, it's that many less to legitimately spend elsewhere.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
I have to grit my teeth every damn time I hear him talking about "oil company subsidies".  This morning it was "the government could use that money" to invest in clean energy technology or some such bullsht.  The two faulty premises being, 1) that "the government" is actually sending checks to oil companies instead of the companies claiming business deductions on their taxes, same as every other business, and 2) that all money belongs to government; allowing anybody to keep any "costs" the government, preventing them from spending wasting "their" money somewhere else.

Funny how the looter-drones can't seem to understand that last, flipped, and as applied to the private sector; for every gummint-confiscated dollar, it's that many less to legitimately spend elsewhere.

Yep.  It's like Limbaugh likes to say, the most expensive commodity in the United States is ignorance.
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:31:25 PM »

Yep.  It's like Limbaugh likes to say, the most expensive commodity in the United States is ignorance.

Ignorance is bliss......Not really.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 09:54:02 AM »
Government by its nature cannot produce wealth, it can only consume it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 10:00:15 AM »
Government by its nature cannot produce wealth, it can only consume it.

Consume/waste/squander/destroy/steal/redistribute...

::gaah::

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
Gotta question the sanity of any person or party who thinks welfare stimulates the economy and gov't is always the answer.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 03:18:36 AM »

What makes me grit MY teeth is the number of stupid sons-of-bitches out there who believe his ( and the medias ) lies and misrepresentations about this !   ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage:: ::outrage::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 07:21:49 AM »
Decades of conditioning sheeple SH, it takes a toll over time!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.