Author Topic: Late-Night Host Carson Daly is about to feel the wrath  (Read 4354 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Late-Night Host Carson Daly is about to feel the wrath
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:52:57 PM »
I don't know much about this guy, but I assume he's a Leftist. He made his name on MTV, has a late-night show on NBC, and hosts the American Idol knock-off "The Voice". He works a lot.

He's about to become a target of the radical homosexuals. I predict a profuse apology tomorrow (Friday). How committed and important a Leftist he is considered to be will be apparent by how readily his apology is accepted.

Carson Daly: Gays Too Cowardly to Have Stopped Jet Blue Pilot

Following the disturbing story of airline pilot Clayton Osbon, whose mid-flight rant and erratic behavior got his plane grounded and Osbon himself hospitalized, all sorts of humor has been had at the pilot’s expense. Carson Daly attempted to wade into those waters on his radio show today. The result was a rather bizarre joke hinging on the idea that if Osbon’s flight had been filled with gay people instead of security conference attendees, Osbon wouldn’t have been stopped.

“Most of the people were on their way to some sort of security conference in Las Vegas … it was like a bunch of dudes and well trained dudes … thank god,” Daly said. “With my luck, it would be like … ‘this is the flight going to [the gay pride parade] in San Francisco … I mean, that would be my colleagues.”

Daly then proceeded to ape the vocal mannerisms of effeminate gay men while his co-host laughed.

Video @ theblaze.com...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Late-Night Host Carson Daly is about to feel the wrath
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:58:40 PM »
Oh, just once, to see a Carson Daly with the nads to tell teh gayz to get themselves a sense of humor about themselves and not just about the "breeders".  Probably not within the realm of probability; their "humor" usually reeks of malice.

Will he apologize?  Probably.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:19:01 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:08:27 PM »
It's amazing how quickly anything even remotely "homophobic" has become an official taboo. I take it as one of the main examples of how rapidly the totalitarianism of Political Correctness has advanced through the culture. Now, a simple joke like this becomes a news item.

I went to school in the 80s and 90s, and "fag" was a general purpose epithet used with reckless abandon. Only seldom was it ever even used to literally suggest homosexuality, mostly it was just a term of general abuse. The point is, in just this short period of time the whole subject has become an officially protected and off-limits cultural reference. It's for this reason we can't let the Left continue to be the arbiters of what is or isn't acceptable, because they can take something completely mundane and within a decade it will be Verboten.

Offensiveness is a part of real, organic human existence. They are trying to transform humanity into mindless automatons capable only of reading from the Left's official script.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 08:21:11 AM »
I'm still 'heh'ing about Rick Santorum chastising a kid about to pick up a pink bowling ball.  Seems a certain class of "men"  ::curtsy4:: didn't take too kindly to it.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOO Like a virgin, touched for the very first time...  For today's discriminating NFL fan.  ::curtsy4::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
That didn't take long - as I predicted...

Carson Daly Apologizes for Homophobic Joke: "I'm Not That Guy"

...Daly first apologized on Twitter, saying he was only trying to make fun of himself and had offended others on accident. "I'm truly saddened that my words today suggested otherwise. I've long been a supporter of gay and lesbian rights, and I'm saddened that my comments, however unintentional, offended anyone, specifically members of the LGBT community," Daly said in a statement to GLAAD. "The fact that I have hurt anyone is devastating. I'm not that guy. I'm proud to be an ally of the LGBT community and will continue to fight with them."

I'm gonna guess that the LGBTXYZ community may feel the need to extract another pound or two of flesh from Daly's hetero-normative bones. But this will go away, quickly. He's "one of them". No need to destroy a good Leftist and ruin his career. Better to coerce him to become a more vocal ally for the LGBTXYZs by welcoming him conditionally back into the fold.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »
That didn't take long - as I predicted...

Carson Daly Apologizes for Homophobic Joke: "I'm Not That Guy"

...Daly first apologized on Twitter, saying he was only trying to make fun of himself and had offended others on accident. "I'm truly saddened that my words today suggested otherwise. I've long been a supporter of gay and lesbian rights, and I'm saddened that my comments, however unintentional, offended anyone, specifically members of the LGBT community," Daly said in a statement to GLAAD. "The fact that I have hurt anyone is devastating. I'm not that guy. I'm proud to be an ally of the LGBT community and will continue to fight with them."

I'm gonna guess that the LGBTXYZ community may feel the need to extract another pound or two of flesh from Daly's hetero-normative bones. But this will go away, quickly. He's "one of them". No need to destroy a good Leftist and ruin his career. Better to coerce him to become a more vocal ally for the LGBTXYZs by welcoming him conditionally back into the fold.

Maybe if daly promised to allow a few to ride him bareback of preform other acts of kindness on him......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 05:42:05 PM »

It's not that they are cowards, they aren't, it's, you know,
they didn't want to muss their make up.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:48 PM »

It's not that they are cowards, they aren't, it's, you know,
they didn't want to muss their make up.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154115/metro-pride-parade
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline 21stCenturyThinker

• Newb
  • Renaissance Man- Don't Fear the Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 01:43:14 PM »
It's a little off point, but how did we let the gays get away with the word "homophobic" describing anyone who thinks their lifestyle is immoral (or at least distasteful).
A phobia is an irrational fear. Homophobic is an outrageous word meant to mock the "old morality" as being terrified of their "modern morality".
Outrageous. Gay.
No... wait. Now I get it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
You do?  Care to 'splain it to me, then?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 01:52:39 PM »
It's a little off point, but how did we let the gays get away with the word "homophobic" describing anyone who thinks their lifestyle is immoral (or at least distasteful).
A phobia is an irrational fear. Homophobic is an outrageous word meant to mock the "old morality" as being terrified of their "modern morality"....

I just got into an argument yesterday on facebook about that exact thing. It was in response to the ridiculous report that the "homophobic" community are in fact over-represented by closet homosexuals.

The premise that those who are opposed to the homonormative agenda of the radical homosexuals are "afraid" of homosexuals is a completely false premise. Conservatives are far too apt to allow those false premises take root and become the accepted narrative -as in the cultural adaptation of the word "gay" as a substitute for "homosexual".

A word that means happy, lighthearted, innocent, childlike, exuberant, joyous, etc - co-opted and redefined to equate to perverse sexuality? That theatre in the rhetorical battle was lost the moment that was allowed.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
I still say "queer"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
I like some of the old euphemisms; light in the loafers, lavender lads.

Of course, that was also in the old days before we were accused of being phobic instead of just repulsed.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »

I wasn't repulsed I didn't GAS.  If they wanted to go Nancy, well, it's a free country.
Then Nancy Boy decided to impinge himself on me, then he and his buddies decide
they we more equal than me.  TSDF. 

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
BTW, I predicted that the LGBTXYZ's would be screaming the next day demanding an apology, and that of course happened as we all knew it would.

Then Daly apologized profusely, as was predictable. Then it went away, just like magic. What's that - about 36 hours from start to finish?

So we know that Carson Daly is a committed Leftist, considered important to the Leftist cause. He was allowed to apologize, and the LGBTXYZ's let the issue drop. No weeks or months long angst in the news media. No threatened boycotts of his networks or his programs. No calls for him to be fired. No op-eds in the New York Times labeling him a homophobe, or linking him to Democrat politicians. No effort to even prolong the "controversy". They just let it go, and let him go.

Needless to say, if Daly was a conservative.....

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 11:18:54 PM »
I still say "queer"

Mudpacker, fudgepacker, fag, homo, bottombumper, buttjockey, cameljockey, brokeback, analhead, rimmer, weinerthumper, humpback, and a few others.   Not queer. Queer doesn't mean c*******er. Neither does gay.

There, that should fire up the muffin muncher community.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »
Yep, that there's tone alrighty.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »

Pan, It may have been a little too much tone for some, but I get tired of the community who cant live thier lives as they see fit without attempting to force me to accept thier lifestyle choices and moral. It's when I go ballistic.

I use a direct, treat everyone equally approach when confronted by someone who announces their sexual preference.
Example: had a " couple" come into my business to join. One felt the need to ask me if I had a problem ( her words) with what they were. I stated I did not as long as they follow the rules of the gym. Which led to an explanation of appropriate behavior. Simple. They understood. Been great members. I treat all the same.

Now, get in my face and expect a different set of rules because of a foolish belief that I care a rats ass about their choices, feel i should accept their choices or feel discriminated against because of their choices....... Well, I know many more colorful and expressive use of "tone"......lol

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 12:31:11 AM »

Pan, It may have been a little too much tone for some, but I get tired of the community who cant live thier lives as they see fit without attempting to force me to accept thier lifestyle choices and moral. It's when I go ballistic.

I use a direct, treat everyone equally approach when confronted by someone who announces their sexual preference.
Example: had a " couple" come into my business to join. One felt the need to ask me if I had a problem ( her words) with what they were. I stated I did not as long as they follow the rules of the gym. Which led to an explanation of appropriate behavior. Simple. They understood. Been great members. I treat all the same.

Now, get in my face and expect a different set of rules because of a foolish belief that I care a rats ass about their choices, feel i should accept their choices or feel discriminated against because of their choices....... Well, I know many more colorful and expressive use of "tone"......lol

Oh HELL NO!  I only got that far in your post, the bolded, and I say "tone away", Don!  I in no way meant it as a rebuke, old son, only as an affirmation.

Long as folks don't push their preferences on me, I can deal quite cordially with 'em.  I won't have people telling me I MUST, cause I don't mush for no man.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 04:12:50 AM »
It's amazing how quickly anything even remotely "homophobic" has become an official taboo. I take it as one of the main examples of how rapidly the totalitarianism of Political Correctness has advanced through the culture. Now, a simple joke like this becomes a news item.

I went to school in the 80s and 90s, and "fag" was a general purpose epithet used with reckless abandon. Only seldom was it ever even used to literally suggest homosexuality, mostly it was just a term of general abuse. The point is, in just this short period of time the whole subject has become an officially protected and off-limits cultural reference. It's for this reason we can't let the Left continue to be the arbiters of what is or isn't acceptable, because they can take something completely mundane and within a decade it will be Verboten.

Offensiveness is a part of real, organic human existence. They are trying to transform humanity into mindless automatons capable only of reading from the Left's official script.

What's even more taboo is any discussion that we might be able , some day , to eliminate the "gay gene" and not have to deal with queers entirely . Faggotry is a birth defect and should be approached as such .