Author Topic: Late-Night Host Carson Daly is about to feel the wrath  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Late-Night Host Carson Daly is about to feel the wrath
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:13 AM »
It's amazing how quickly anything even remotely "homophobic" has become an official taboo. I take it as one of the main examples of how rapidly the totalitarianism of Political Correctness has advanced through the culture. Now, a simple joke like this becomes a news item.

I went to school in the 80s and 90s, and "fag" was a general purpose epithet used with reckless abandon. Only seldom was it ever even used to literally suggest homosexuality, mostly it was just a term of general abuse. The point is, in just this short period of time the whole subject has become an officially protected and off-limits cultural reference. It's for this reason we can't let the Left continue to be the arbiters of what is or isn't acceptable, because they can take something completely mundane and within a decade it will be Verboten.

Offensiveness is a part of real, organic human existence. They are trying to transform humanity into mindless automatons capable only of reading from the Left's official script.

What's even more taboo is any discussion that we might be able , some day , to eliminate the "gay gene" and not have to deal with queers entirely . Faggotry is a birth defect and should be approached as such .

Yeah, the trouser-pilots & carpet-munchers really hate it when you think they got a disease that needs to be treated like any other.

But hey, aren't they the ones that say they were "born that way"?

Keep up the good work, SH!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 12:12:48 PM »

More of a birth defect than a virus. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
I stand corected.

Fix 'yer jeans!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.