Topics > Military News/Veterans

1st Lt. BUSTED w/Zetas

(1/2) > >>

charlesoakwood:

[blockquote]
insightcrime

On March 24, First Lt. Kevin Corley (pictured, at left) arrived with a three-man team at a warehouse in the border city of Laredo, Texas, armed with two semiautomatic rifles, a combat knife and a .300-caliber bolt-action rifle equipped with a scope. The men believed they had been hired by the Zetas to carry out a contracted killing and raid of a rival drug trafficking group’s storehouse, and had been called to receive the final details of the assignment.  What they didn’t know, however, was ...  [/blockquote]

We know they are looking for stories to discredit the military but this is outrageous.  I thought they had systems in place to keep these personality types out of the military much less the officer corps.  Maybe he and Nidal  Hasan enlisted together.   Or maybe he's gay.

hemm:
This is a direct result of lowering standards.

Glad I am Retired, I saw this coming 3-4 years ago. What is really surprising to me is that it's not worse.

charlesoakwood:

Hey Hemmer,  good to see you.

Enlistees really that bad, that's a shame.

Libertas:
 ::facepalm::

Truly disappointing, but alas, people are capable of great disappointment and great stupidity, greed and selfishness.  Let the punishments fit the crimes.

Glock32:
Color me not surprised.

Get it?  ::bustamove::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version