Author Topic: This is the country we live in now:  (Read 491 times)

charlesoakwood

This is the country we live in now:
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:10:41 PM »

From Michelle Malkin's new web enterprise Twitchy, is a feature on the culture pop
Nicki Minaj (hey, I never heard of her I just surf the links) so I clicked
the little bubble and up comes:

[blockquote]This evening, mega pop star Nicki Minaj called the Target store on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn, NY, to inquire about her upcoming album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, which is due to be released on April 3.  The clerk with whom she spoke provided incorrect information about the album, refused to provide his name, then hung up on her. Minaj was understandably upset. She subsequently started a new hashtag, #RaggedyBoyatTarget, and urged her 10 million+ followers to “find me dat”: [/blockquote]

Since the snippet appeared at an outlet owned by one for whom I have high regard
I assumed Nicki Minaj to be a viable lifeform of some worth.

Here is prosperous and "mega star", cultural icon Nicki Minaj in performance.  
You be the judge.   Explicitly NSFW:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/nicki-minaj/did-it-on-em-explicit/USCMV1100039

This is the country we live in now.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: This is the country we live in now:
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 01:25:26 PM »
This kind of sh*t is part of the intentional effort to legitimize and perpetuate the rampant lack of accountability among the "African-American community", and pollute the entire culture with its filth. Personify and escalate the legitimizing of the nigga/ho dynamic; spread it through the youth via pop culture.

Seriously, I would just as soon see people like this not existing at all. Anyone who participates will be held accountable. Whether it happens in this life at human hands, or in the next life at God's, accountability will come.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »
I made it about 13 seconds. Do I win a prize?!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »

That's not long enough to see the size of the audience, the venue,
and the people that comprise the audience.  God save us.