Author Topic: Turns out hoodies ARE malevolent -- if you're a white guy  (Read 415 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Turns out hoodies ARE malevolent -- if you're a white guy
« on: April 01, 2012, 10:42:56 AM »
Department of Homeland Security video showing terrorists are white and often wear hoodies

White guys wearing hoodies are a clear and present danger to the United States of America. If you are a member of the Obama administration, that is.

If you are concerned about a muslim slinking around, or a 6’2? black man in a hoodie in the middle of the night, you are a straight-up racist.

Bluegrass Pundit – Let me make sure I understand this. If you see a black guy in a hoodie walking through peoples backyards in a neighborhood with many burglaries, you are a racist if you suspect something is wrong. If you see a white guy in a hoodie doing something suspicious, he might be a terrorist and you should report him immediately. I got it.

Check out the original, Hat Tip to: I'm a Man! I'm 41!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Turns out hoodies ARE malevolent -- if you're a white guy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 08:14:57 AM »
Yeah, uhh huh, OK then, so I'm white but not wearing a hoodie, am I still profiled as a terrorist?  Well, I'm conservative, support the Tea Party etc etc, so yeah, I'm still on their list.

So, what to do, what to do?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Turns out hoodies ARE malevolent -- if you're a white guy
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 10:30:42 AM »
Interesting how that DHS video shows the prime examples of real "terrorists" as being the Unibomber and Timothy McVeigh, followed up by "Jihad Jane".

No photo of Nidal Hassan. No photo of Mohammed Atta, Zacharias Moussoui, or Khalid Sheik Mohammed. Nope. Two White guys and a Muslim woman with a cute-n-cuddly catch-name that sounds like a special-issue Barbie Doll.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson