Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Greetings from Pennsylvania!

(1/5) > >>

PatriotGal2257:
I found this site through a fellow HotAir commentor's link, and after looking at some of the posts where I commented today, I regret to say I don't remember whose name it was. But I extend my thanks to them for showing me the way here.

I'm a noob at HotAir, too, finally making it in during the first open registration back in October? November? I forget when exactly, because there was another a week or so later. I was lucky enough to get onto Michelle Malkin's site last year, so this site will complete the trifecta.

A little about myself: obviously, I'm from western Pennsylvania (the wrong side of the Commonwealth, according to people in Philly), conservative, Catholic (definitely not cafeteria!), in a profession I've loved even before I knew what it was called: graphic design, a (very) amateur guitarist, a singer in my church choir, a pop music freak since I was a kid, and over the past couple years, very interested in politics.

One day I typed into Google the phrase "conservative blogs," and found this: http://www.conservatismtoday.com/my_weblog/2008/08/conservatism-to.html]Conservatism Today's 24 Best Conservative Blogs[/url], and added a bunch of them as RSS feeds to my Google home page. The rest, as they say, is history. :) Thanks for being here!

trapeze:

--- Quote from: PatriotGal2257 on April 01, 2012, 03:49:11 PM ---
I'm a noob at HotAir, too, finally making it in during the first open registration back in October? November? I forget when exactly, because there was another a week or so later. I was lucky enough to get onto Michelle Malkin's site last year, so this site will complete the trifecta.

--- End quote ---

That is high praise considering the other two mentioned.

PatriotGal2257:
It's always nice to know that there are so many other conservatives out there. We are the not-so-silent majority.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: PatriotGal2257 on April 01, 2012, 03:56:45 PM ---It's always nice to know that there are so many other conservatives out there. We are the not-so-silent majority.

--- End quote ---

Oh, so you DO know us!    ::cool::

PatriotGal2257:
Yep!  ::cool::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version