Author Topic: "Is Sugar Toxic?"  (Read 1370 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Is Sugar Toxic?"
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:56:08 AM »
Aaaaand we're off - the Official War Against Sugar is Launched on See B S

(CBS News) If you are what you eat, then what does it mean that the average American consumes 130 pounds of sugar a year? Sanjay Gupta reports on new research showing that beyond weight gain, sugar can take a serious toll on your health, worsening conditions ranging from heart disease to cancer. Some physicians go so far as to call sugar a toxin.

So, let's see:  fat is bad, salt is bad, and sugar is now very very bad.

I despise these people.  Really.  I do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: "Is Sugar Toxic?"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:05 AM »
They will attack ANYTHING they think can be used to make people feel like they are being attacked where they live.

You know, water is toxic too, you dipsh*ts. Really.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »
I do feel attacked, but not at all inclined to submit.  They really don't know they're just creating a groundswell of angry and outraged resistance?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 11:10:19 AM »

It's a free country; if they want to be suicidal it's OK just don't take the rest of us along.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
I do feel attacked, but not at all inclined to submit.  They really don't know they're just creating a groundswell of angry and outraged resistance?

I think they do know, and that it's what they intend. In the end, only civil unrest will give them the excuses they need.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »
Being a Leftist is most definitely toxic!  Time to clean up the planet!   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.